[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Report of the Week

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: m6t0dicgq8ty.png (249KB, 362x320px) Image search: [Google]
m6t0dicgq8ty.png
249KB, 362x320px
I have a dream involving this man in the picture.

>Be in a bubble bath with John or ReviewBrah from TheReportOfTheWeek.
>He is positioned to where he his sitting on my left thigh, his body is turned towards mine.
>He is telling me his concerns about his show, specifically about his loss of income.
>I remind him that it will get better for him as he is a hard worker.
>We discuss other topics as well such as new fast food items.
>He becomes passionate about an upcoming burger from Wendy's.
>He stops mid sentence and begins urinating on my right thigh and stomach.
>I don't stop him as he has to concentrate on his flow.
>He picks up right where he stopped off and I begin rinse the shampoo out of his hair.
>I start to comb his hair back to where his part is on the opposite side of his head where he normally does.
>This makes him furrow his brow, you could tell he didn't like it.
>I start referring to him as "Lecturer", and it puts a smile on his face, and allows me to continue combing his hair.
>He begins doze off as he is very relaxed.
>He slips off my thigh and his penis brushes up against mine.
>He gets startled and notices his penis and my penis are not erect, but the blood was flowing rapidly.
>His eyes drearily gaze into mine and we both start to close in on each other's lips.
>Our shortwave radio has a new episode of The Voice of the Report of the Week.
>This distracts us and we don't kiss.

This is the point where I wake up. Does this mean I have a crush on him?
>>
>>36756079
dont attach his pure name to this smut
>>
>>36756109

How else are you going to know who it is? I think his celebrity is needed.
>>
>>36756079
Well there you have it, op is a faggot

Case closed
>>
Are you Orca Man?
>>
>>36757092

So there is no chance of being bi?

>>36757129

I'm not sure what you mean.
>>
>>36756079
I dream about this guy too.

I dream about holding him down and taking his virginity while he narrates it and he only gets to kiss me if he cums in me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.