[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>m-maybe if I blame Jews, minorities, feminists, and communists,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>m-maybe if I blame Jews, minorities, feminists, and communists, women will finally start paying attention to me and I won't be a total fucking loser
>>
File: 3456362342.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3456362342.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>36756013
>tfw think the feminist cause is stupid, hate communists, and am indifferent towards jews, minorities, and women
>don't crave female attention
>high IQ
Jesus fuck, I AM the master race, feels fuccin great
>>
I think that is an exaggeration of the mentality of those whom you share a website with. So much so that I don't think you're contributing positively to the overall discourse of this website.
>>
>>36756013
I am not falling for your tricks, kike.
>>
>>36756013
>people hold opinions (discover the truth) in order to attract pussy
neck yourself
>>
>>36756013
It worked for me! Once women found out how racist, sexist, xenophobic, and intolerant I am, I became irrestible to them. Just remember robots, if you're still a virgin it's because you're too soft on the jews
>>
>>36756013
I'm not a loser though. I graduated towards towards the top of my class and have a good paying job with great benefits.

Jewish leftists are still literally obliterating Western Civilization with cancerous propaganda and forced mass migration of nonwhites. There's no point in denying what's so plainly visible to everyone.
>>
Being a stormfag turns people away and makes you a loner nut by agreeing with them and getting close to them you can either go so far left they go right or just vote how you want and lie. Better than being a lonely racist
>>
File: 9f1f8891b4ca54ab9e04c25e93c24df3.jpg (547KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9f1f8891b4ca54ab9e04c25e93c24df3.jpg
547KB, 848x1200px
>>36756013
>m-maybe if I blame DA WHYT MAN for all my problems
>m-maybe if I blame MEN for all my problems
>>
>>36756013
I don't participate in that behaviour. That line of thinking is for fucking idiots falling for the most common scapegoats there are.
But that doesn't stop me from being a loser though.
>>
>>36756290
hard being an incel I know
>>
File: 1481988731333.png (71KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481988731333.png
71KB, 343x400px
>>36756013
ok schlomo whatever you say
>>
>>36756013
u mad, commie?
>>
>haha fucking right wingers blame ALL THER PROBLEMS on minoritiers HAHA
>Why I don't have a job? You see the cis, white, male bourgeoise...
>>
>>36756567
statically proven tho, and fair is fair, your ancestors built it, top-dogs are white old men, I have no problem with those

but, it's extra sad seeing people squander those advantages
>>
>>36756013
>maybe if I make a shitty post on some shitty website I can change some stubborn /robot's/ opinion
Leave normalfag.
>>
>>36756640
The problem with this viewpoint is that it's backwards. The white old men sitting in boardrooms are not typical of white people, old people, or men. What's important is that they're sitting in the boardrooms, not the color of their skin or the shape of their genitals. Or to be even more blunt about it, feminism is a bourgeois-approved way of avoiding class consciousness. Which is, after all, why feminism is socially acceptable and class consciousness is not.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.