[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your ambition at the moment robots? I would be happy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: wallhaven-112450.jpg (326KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-112450.jpg
326KB, 1920x1080px
What is your ambition at the moment robots? I would be happy with being able to live on my own. Just a small apartment with internet and a job to just be able to sustain me. No other things i am reaching for.
>>
I wish I had the small aspirations that you have.

>complete a 50 mile ultra
>complete a half ironman
>go on a weeklong cycling tour
>finish my masters
>get ham radio license
I'm only working on the 50 miler and masters degree currently
>>
My friend is making 160k/year doing IT.

Crushing me.
>>
>>36755514
having a small apartman somewhere in Tokyo. Finding a job which will be doable at home, and to have around-the-world trip at some point in my life
>>
>>36755940
I can smell the underage, how delusional can you be, how fucking old are you, 14?
>>
I want to find a job I actually like doing.
>>
To make 1 million dollars before I'm 30. Be able to work in an eviroment that my mind is best suited for.
>>
>>36755940
go for it man
perhaps assemble a katana collection too
>>
>>36755940
>Tokyo
fucking weebs thinking Japan is the paradise, far from that, there everyone is very depressed and suicide is already something normal
>>
File: 1493440369174.jpg (85KB, 630x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493440369174.jpg
85KB, 630x600px
>>36755514
>Interesting job with infrequent travel
>Out of student debt
>Living on my own
>BJJ brown belt
>Run a marathon
>Finish the 2nd novel

I would love to be off the grid or run away to another country, but I'm trying to get a black belt ultimately so I plan on sticking around for another 6ish years.
>>
>>36755606
>assuming people know about your babby running contests, calling them "ultras" instead of ultra(faggot)marathons
>cycling

Kek, a walking meme
>>
>>36755514
Buying my own land in Alaska and basically living on a small farmstead with greenhouses and the like. Only thing is that's been my ambition ever since I was 16.
>>
>>36755514
>finish my Masters
>get into SWAT

I remember when I was 17, I'd think that id have a wife who would love me and a nice family when I became an adult. I'm almost 30 now and I've realized that im going to be alone for the rest of my life.
>>
>leaving for Air Force basic training in five weeks to do my #1 job pick
>don't fuck up and get sick, in any legal trouble or anything like that because I'll lose my contract and my last shot at a great life
>save money in Air Force, buy land and house after I get out
>learn to trust women again
>meet girl who is genuinely kind and build a close relationship with me
>have kids
>move to Oregon
>Find happiness and fulfillment
>>
World domination. Crush my enemies, see them driven before me and hear the lamentations of their women.
>>
>>36755514
I just want to play vidya, read some books and shitpost on 4chan.
I have this right now, but I'll have to start my master thesis soon and afterwards I probably need a job so that all comes to an end. I guess at least then I'll have money to buy stuff without a second thought but I am fine with still living in a one room apartment (a slightly bigger one though).
I honestly think that at this point I don't even want a gf or a big house or anything like that. I just want to live my life in peace and do the things I enjoy. Maybe write a book myself one day; that would be kind of cool.
>>
>>36758237
Op here,

Sucks huh. I really do not wish to burden people at my core. I do want to be able to at least sustain myself with my own money. Problem is like you i already have all i want. At least all i am WILLING to work for. There is not much motivation or reason to do more aside from the moral side of things.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.