[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/unmotivated/ feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: 1488097403826.jpg (84KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
1488097403826.jpg
84KB, 640x430px
Who else here is /unmotivated/?

What are you supposed to be doing and why are you not doing it?

I supposed to be continuing my studies but i'm feeling tired and not willing to study any more
>>
>What are you supposed to be doing and why are you not doing it?
Studying for exams. I'm doing the bare minimum.

I'm motivated more by fear of failure than anything else. It can always get worse, and it always will, but if I try hard enough I can at least mitigate the damage. It's not the strongest motivation though so I don't try very hard. I know full well that I'll never be happy regardless of what I do.
>>
Trying to advance in a career.
Want to be a Police Officer. Have tried many times and failed every single time. Furthest I got was a video interview which I fucking sperged on since I had no clue what to expect. That was back in January.

Now I just wonder what could have been if I passed and have since given up.
>>
File: 1488750840450.png (475KB, 747x574px) Image search: [Google]
1488750840450.png
475KB, 747x574px
>aware i'm failing
>can't be fucked to do anything about it
>>
>what are you supposed to be doing
I just don't know. Everything seems pointless and doomed to failure. I don't know what to do with myself.
>>
File: wrinkly pepe.jpg (18KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
wrinkly pepe.jpg
18KB, 400x386px
Fucking same. I am a month away from exams and this time last year I was revising a fucktonne but I cant bring myself to do anything now.

This year has drained me. I've reached the point where I'm not looking forward to anything in my life. Its all gotten so boring and repetitive for me. I wish I had the opportunity to change things up and try new things but for now Im stuck in a cycle
>>
You do a little bit at a time.
For instance, if you wanted to study, do it one minute of the day at the same time every day. Eventually as you make progress you'll start doing it for more than a minute.
>>
Supposed to be writing an essay for a shitty communications class that I have, but are too lazy to so much as start on it.
>>
>>36756211
Communications? Like Information Theory and Coding Theory?
>>
File: 3b0f8955abbee3fa65ff2611ca5c39b8.jpg (352KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3b0f8955abbee3fa65ff2611ca5c39b8.jpg
352KB, 710x1000px
>>36754773
You fried your brain you silly dopaminecuck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UsI9CXHm6o
>>
>>36754773
Demotivation is the worst mental state. It's like a weird psychological prison.

I should be programming right now, but I simply cannot get myself to even look at my code.
>>
>>36756241
No intercultural communications, as in communications between cultures.
>>
>>36756258
Literally the reasons behind it in the video right there >>36756245

For some reason you cucks won't understand this simple fact. "mental state" you dumb cuck. By coming to this very site you're wrecking your attention span.
>>
>>36754773
I'm dropping out of uni after two years because my grades are unsalvageable. My nigger parents want me to apply to another uni this fall, because I used to be smart in high school, but now I am controlled by my laziness and my fear of failure. I told them I just want to get a job, rent an apartment and achieve general self-sufficiency, and maybe go back to university five years from now, when I'll hopefully have my shit together, but they didn't listen.
>>
>>36756245

This is partly why our society is so sick today, without any true external pressures we have nothing to do besides consume media and try to find ways to fill the void
>>
>>36756450
>>36756450
I'm in the exact same place. Second year and shit grades. I could repeat the year next year but it would cost so much and my biggest fear is "what would I do next if not this?" I'm in a really lost place right now.
>>
>>36754773
I'm autistic and have a strict fucking daily schedule. Trust me lads, it all pans out to the same thing at the end of the day. You're just fucking around until you die. When each day is identical and the only variable is your mind you begin to see how futile life is.
>>
>>36756609
>>36756450
Same here guys

No direction or purpose
Might just drive 3 states over and live in my car for a lil
sounds comfy
>>
Part 1
<context>
Czech scholarship system:
You go to school at 6 (or 7 if your parents decide to wait). The first nine grades are called "Elementary school", you finish it with no exam at 15. Now you need to choose a "Secondary or Middle school".
You can choose many. Gymnasium (Expanded elementary school basically), Technical school (like I fucking did), Bussines / Trade school and many many others. You need to pass exams to get accepted.
These schools last four years and end with an exam called Maturita. The exam always consists of Czech and Foreing language or math + Anything the school requires you to do.
Now, I'm at the end of grade 4. All of my friends are doing maturita now, but I can't... My absence in one class was too high for me to pass. I'll have to do an exam to get a grade. The second try date for the exam is at the start of September.
</context>
>>
>>36756741
I don't even have a drivers license. I wanted to get it this summer but I really feel like at this point I'm just wasting my dad's money and I'm not worthy.
>>
I'm supposed to be studying for the SATs but I'm lurking /r9/k/ instead.... riperoni
>>
File: pepe (21).gif (31KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (21).gif
31KB, 500x492px
>>36756935
Part 2
Alright... So I've never been the type that's good with math and my whole time on this school was complete suffering. Depression, no friends, etc, etc... You know it. I've been bullied quite a bunch (Mom's a Jehovah's witness and we live in a 60k town so they've seen her going around). I don't have the will to get up from my bed in the morning and since classes have oficially ended, I am not required to get up. I end up sleeping 12 to 16 hours a day, constantly feeling like shit. Playing video games is not fun anymore. Smoking weed is not fun anymore. Watching TV shows and anime is not fun anymore. Even masturbating is meh. I applied for college. English and literature + Japanese studies. There will be an all round test this saturday that will determine if I get in. Then in a month's time I'll do two special tests for each application to prove I know my shit. My family has been looking at me as if I was a failure since my grades dropped to the lowest passable point. I get compared to everyone. I'm also emotionally lonely. I crave womans attention. I've been losing a battle to raise my self-confidence since I was 12. I've been overweight most of my life (Not much really, just enough to mostly be the chubbiest kid in class). I have slimmed down a lot lately. Mostly because I don't have the urge to eat. Recently, I discovered I have ADHD and got diagnosed and got 3rd gen ADHD meds (Straterra). It helps with studying / doing boring stuff but it doesn't help my situation. What do I do? I am lonely... I feel sad. I want someone of the opposite sex to like me... Love me. I just want to be happy like other people. Why can't I be happy...
>>
I feel to unnmotivated for getting a job, tried and tried i got some hope today though since dad is kind enough to say he will help me with drivers license.

Did the swedish SAT and probably wont get into university this year either
>>
File: justfuckmysealup.jpg (20KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmysealup.jpg
20KB, 324x324px
>>36754773
I feel no motivation or passion for anything except for when I fall in love with a girl, and obsess over them.

This is literally the exact opposite of what attracts girls.

I should honestly just end it
>>
>>36756971
I don't have one either, and I have no employable skills. I can program at an intermediate level in some languages tho, but I couldn't make something actually useful in any of them. One of my mates has a big software idea, so I'm learning java right now to help him with the android app. Hopefully it will work out.
>>
>>36756508
Look at this thread anon. They don't even have the attention span to read a few post, watch the video, think a bit about their lifestyle. It's all "abloobloo no motivation". You think your parents were fucking motivated to go to their 9 to 5 shit every fucking day? It's never about motivation it's always about discipline.
>>
>>36754773
I'd be more motivated if I thought anything I want in life was achievable.

I've come to the realization that I will never have a good job, financial security, a significant other, a place of my own, or anything really. I'll never have one thing I want, so fuck doing anything.
>>
>experience any sort of hardship
>give up
>>
At the moment, my life is too comfortable, even tho we are all squeezed in a dump of an apartment with only my dad working a minimum wage job. I'm indifferent with wasting my youth away and potential away, in a way, my conscious or ego criticizes me for it but then my action says that I welcome it.

I'd actually to work for this summer, no uni class, no excuse. The thing is that I'm 21 and I've never worked an entry level minimum wage job, the closest thing that I've done is helping around my parents' convenience store back when they still had it, restocking, keeping tabs on inventory, very rarely working the counter, and that was 4 years ago.

How should I go about writing my first resume and finding a first job? I can't do too much heavy lifting due to medical condition and I'd like to keep the job when I'll be back at the uni (i.e. weekend shift). I feel like a baby, really.
>>
>>36756245
What if I have been using internet daily for 7+ years for long hours?
>>
>>36757647
never too late to start doing whatever you feel is right
>>
>>36757647
Then it'll take a lot of work and discipline to try and unfry your brain.
>>
>>36757170
>want something
>think about how much work it would take to get it
>don't want it very badly anymore
>need to do something that requires any effort at all
>dread doing it because I'm lazy

shit there's anime I want to watch and I'm too lazy to sit down and watch it. I'm literally procrastinating about watching television.
>>
File: pepe (312).jpg (40KB, 396x398px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (312).jpg
40KB, 396x398px
>>36757713
>>36757751
I'll do my best :)
<unoriginal>
>>
>>36754773
>21. will be 22 this summer
>started college for the third time this past fall
>failing again because of depression / anxiety
I just don't wanna do anything, even if I get a degree I don't want to have a job, I just wanna make music and play vidya.
>>
File: wink.png (404KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
wink.png
404KB, 800x850px
>>36757780
make the most out of this unique experience anon
>>
File: pepe (83).png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (83).png
9KB, 401x367px
>>36757924
Thanks mate. Will do.
<unoriginal>
>>
File: 1491859660156.jpg (108KB, 740x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491859660156.jpg
108KB, 740x768px
>>36756190

Thanks for that anon some good advice there.
>>
>>36757059
I hope it does work out for you.:::::
>>
>>36757755
>tfw both of us are good at nothing except rotting.
>>
>>36758049
Good luck man. Hope shit works out and you'll be happy
>>
>>36754773
Literally everything

life is fucking difficult and complicated and it's not worth it. I've felt this way for years, even about everyday tasks and I was considering suicide when I had to do my taxes. Why can't I just stay in bed all day, or curl up in a ball and die painlessly
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.