[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETbux

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Neetbux. SSI Income. Disability. Whatever you want to call it. Can we have a thread about this?

How many of you all are actually on NEETbux? Do you legitimately have any conditions? How did you get to where you are at?
>>
how do i get on neetbux in the uk

the only 'disability' I have is a general anxiety disorder that I'm on pills for
>>
>>36753842
I've been on the bux for about two years now after a life time of managing my own depression. Finally got diagnosed with profound Anhedonia and dysthymia. My father died unexpectedly and I found I was unable to force myself to function anymore. I get $900 a month.
>>
>>36753842
Someone post uncle remus's guide in dis thread

http://imgur.com/a/OyOid

Heres de link
>>
>>36753882
yeah same, seems like a lot of effort to get on neetbux. i read posts about people having a public sperg out to try to get on neetbux
>>
Both of my roommates are on NEETbux for life due to their non-existent disabilities (they played the system). They're in their 60s.
Meanwhile, I can't get NEETbux because I'm too normal and don't lie about it.
>too normie for NEETbux
>too NEET for the normies
>>
>>36753842
Get a job faggot.

Get a job faggot
>>
File: ComfyCEO.jpg (425KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ComfyCEO.jpg
425KB, 1024x768px
>>36753882
>>36754200
>tfw on comfy ESA and get 100 quid a week
>>
>>36753915

900$ a month jesus fuck dude, where do you live?
>>
>>36754429
thats biblical what medical condition do you have (or what medical condition do they think you have)
>>
>>36754340
You live with two 60 yr olds?
>>
>>36754377
Just wasted 30 seconds of your life typing out that post. Haha, no, of fucking course we won't, stop dreaming faggot.
>>
>>36754472
I'm diagnosed BPD (and actually have it) but only got those sweet bongs after I was in A&E because my self harming got so bad. Been on it nearly 2 years now, had to go for an assessment once a year but they mostly leave me alone as I'm still getting treatment.
>>
>>36754340
They are not really gaming the system if they are that fucked up at 60, they would be dead without a handout desu as most would at 60 anyways. You sure they are normal? Why are you living with to people in their 60?
>>
>>36754527
how easy do you think it would be to fake bipolar disorder i thought i had it one time but i dont but i have like a few symptoms of it but nowhere near being actually bipolar. maybe could exaggerate it loads
>>
>>36754439
California. And yes I'm a white male.
>>
>>36754483
Yes. They (a couple) were renting out a room and it was cheap enough to where I could pay rent and have enough leftover money each month.

>>36753938
I call BS on the last part. One of my roommates who's on NEETbux has been in and out of jail for assaulting his wife (showing he's clearly not disabled) yet he gets to keep his NEETbux.
>>
>>36754575
BPD is not bipolar disorder. It is "borderline personality disorder"

Easy to fake
>>
>>36754575
I dont know, I guess it would depend on you situation (you'd have to pretend all the time if you live with family etc). I do sometimes exaggerate slightly when I'm being assessed but not sure I could keep it up all the time. Also it depends where you are since the NHS can be pretty hit and miss.
>>
>>36754542
They've been getting NEETbux since they were in their youths.
>You sure they are normal?
Yes, they're just lazy as fuck. If laziness is a disability then a lot more people would be on it.
>Why are you living with to people in their 60?
Cheap rent (I'm renting a room).
>>
>>36754644
hmm alright, well if things truly go to shit for me then my plan is to get on neetbux whatever it takes but things are okay enough for me at the moment
>>
>>36754626
oh shit yeah youre right, my mistake, i dont know much about that
>>
>>36753842

Currently in the application process. Does that count?
It sickens me that people lie about their conditions get a shit ton of money from Uncle Sam but people like myself with actual disabilities that prevent them from working and holding a job have so many hoops to jump through
I said my conditions were autism, OCD, ADD, anxiety disorder, and migraines. I firmly believe that migraines are a result of the other conditions as they only happen when I force myself to interact with other people.
>>
>>36754491
Thanks for the (you) faggot

It's so easy to get yous from neets
>>
>>36754604
Being a sperg and breaking the law is kinda rude if society is providing for you tho so we shouldn't do it anyways
>>
I'm legit on neet bux. All I have to do is go to the doctors once every 3 months to get it updated and that's it.
Was easy, too.
>>
In the process of getting them, been waiting 2 years, gonna be another year before I start getting it
>>
Want the bux so fucking badly.

Can anyone legitimately tell me how to start? I'm agoraphobic, can't look people in the eye, aversion to all people, 0 friends, no interest in social relationships, just want to be left alone, 30+ different drugs, suicidal thoughts every single day
>>
File: enough.jpg (85KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
85KB, 601x601px
>live in eastern european shithole
>no neetbux for me because crippling depression and anxiety aren't considered real conditions
>instead government gives shitload of free money to reproducing normies

KUUURRRWAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1466865980813.jpg (14KB, 272x289px) Image search: [Google]
1466865980813.jpg
14KB, 272x289px
>>36755611
>I suffer in poland
hmm no, 99% white, good women, jobs are plentiful and the rest of europe depend on your work to function.
>>
>>36755611

Jestes zly biedny kurwa?
>>
File: 1410289260106.jpg (64KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1410289260106.jpg
64KB, 960x720px
>>36753842
>tfw IBS and social anxiety
>tfw it's been like half a year since i applied
>tfw probably not going to get it since IBS is one of those things where they don't know what the fuck is really wrong with you and you could just be lying even if you really have it, same with anxiety
>tfw just had interview where they had me count backwards from 100 in 7's and draw shapes and shit and i probably demonstrated way too much aptitude because i don't have it in me to lie or fake shit
>>
>>36755652
>99% white

and what, instead of Tyrone and Jamal you will get beaten by Sebastian and Janusz in tracksuits

>good women,

I don't want women, I just want comfy life on neetbux

>jobs are plentiful

it's somewhat better than it used to be if it comes to unemployment, but wages are still low and boss coworkers will treat you like shit
>>
>>36753842
UK fag here, im on jobseekers bennies which cover my rent and living expenses. I live own my own in a little comfy flat desu.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.