[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women Love Thread!!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1493286273475.jpg (74KB, 656x656px) Image search: [Google]
1493286273475.jpg
74KB, 656x656px
ITT, Post things that make women great and lovely.
>>
I think it's cute how small females are most of the time. Especially when they get mad or act tough and they are just these cute little curvy lumpy creatures being all cute an small and angry. Lol cute. Their boobs are cute too. And their little voices.
>>
>>36753381

Yea I agree with you on that. They're so gentle and tiny that I find it difficult to get angry even when they're in full bitch mode.
>>
File: 1461075281378.jpg (206KB, 1055x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461075281378.jpg
206KB, 1055x1024px
>>36753303
their bodies. some are also nice people, getting a homely and warm vibe going. that only applies to a small minority though
>>
Women cheat less than men.
>>
>>36753303
Women smell nice usually
>>
>>36753493

Yea. I don't get it. They smell so good. When a girl borrows your hoodie or shirt. It smells so good. It's not just the lotion and perfume I think it's just a womans natural smell mixed with the perfume and lotions and pheromones. They smell so nice. I know it's weird but If you've ever had a girl borrow your clothes you know what im talking about.
>>
>>36753303
They're soft and look good.
They're submissive. They agree with everything you say sometimes.
They can synchronize their heartbeat with yours if they love you and look into your eyes for too long.
They can be extremely loyal.

Of course these are all extremely rare traits.
>>
File: mP7mV.png (2KB, 460x327px) Image search: [Google]
mP7mV.png
2KB, 460x327px
>>36753303
>lTT, Post things that make women great and lovely.
>>
>>36753439
Have any of you ever had intimate loving sex with a girl? It's really nice when they use their vagina muscles to grip and squeeze your dick while you're inside of them. It's the most generous, kind, loving feeling in the world.
>>
>>36753574
Thats what makes it worth all the pain and suffering. The prospect of maybe finding the one.
>>
File: 364.png (3KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
364.png
3KB, 448x357px
>>36753469
>>36753574
>Women cheat less than men.
>They can be extremely loyal.

>mfw virgins start talking about girls
>>
I was just thinking just now how there's to many girls threads and now this gets put up, fake and gay
>>
File: 1492775389524.jpg (39KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1492775389524.jpg
39KB, 709x765px
I love how they try to listen to your problems and try to make you feel better about yourself and when you are finally establishing some self respect and confidence to have it completly destroyed when that same girl sucks another chads dick and suddenly stops talking to you because she will do anything to be populer and doesnt want to be seen with an autist.
I SURE DO LOVE WOMEN!!!!!
>>
>>36753469
When guys cheat they stay with the girl and try to treat the main girl as equal if not better, when girls cheat they leave the guy only after a while of neglecting the guy.

Neither are ideal scenarios but I think the guys way is more benign.
>>
>>36753642
Are you saying my sister can't be loyal to me?
In a non-sexual sense of course
>>
File: IMG_0712.jpg (80KB, 395x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0712.jpg
80KB, 395x400px
I like it when women vive la france
>>
>>36753730

She's just one of the many terrible women out there. Most are terrible but, some are truly worth it. Just pray you find her and it will all be worth it.
>>
>>36753303
They're so damn light.
Like, same height and body shape and everything between a guy and a girl and the chick weighs nothing and the guys like a damn rock.
>>
>>36753800

yea. When they get mad and throw tantrums it's like a little kid throwing a tantrum. It's adorable
>>
When they smile and flirt.

The hair flip and the cutsie eyes is great and adorable. Makes my heart melt.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.