[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is probably the worst place to ask but whatever I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: gross.jpg (31KB, 598x597px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
31KB, 598x597px
This is probably the worst place to ask but whatever I don't have any friends so I'm desperate

I like hanging out and doing stuff with my parents a lot, they're my best friends. But they sometimes want to invite my dad's brother along who is pretty much the epitome of "creepy uncle" status. Hugs you for way too long and too tight, I have to wear clothes that are enormous and don't show my figure at all or he creepily ogles me the whole fucking time, etc. And my parents don't even notice any of this shit at all, I don't know what to do.

He also keeps giving me lots of money for birthdays and Christmas and just any time I see him at all so my mom tells me I have to call him up and thank him and shit. I swear to god he does it on purpose just so I have to call and thank him. How do I tell my parents about this, or how do I make this stop? I really love my parents and like spending time with them and don't want to stop that because of him.

pls help me defeat my creepy uncle
>>
>>36753013
>keeps giving you money
>giving
>you
>money

Anon, you're wasting the potential in this.
>>
>>36753060
I don't want his dirty creepy uncle perv money I don't want anything to do with him at all
>>
>>36753013
You a Femanon or Maleanon?
>>
>>36753092
Femanon, do men even have creepy uncles?
>>
>>36753081
Sort of happy I don't have an uncle, now.
>>
>>36753115
Got no idea. Only got a bag shit crazy feminist aunt and one that lives in Australia.
>>
>>36753081
>get money
>do giveaways here
>you can double down on being an attention whore
>>
Run. Run as fast as you can, OP.
>>
>>36753176
I don't want money from pervy men period, I just want them to leave me alone and let me hang out with my parents in peace
>>
>>36753215
I'm surprised any one would hang out with their parents. I just tend to argue with them.
>>
>>36753115
We have weird uncles. We only find out they're creepy when it's too late
>>
>>36753250

>Without parents, no tendies.
>>
File: 1493752670027.jpg (73KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493752670027.jpg
73KB, 480x640px
place a hidden camera somewhere and catch him the act
use it as blackmail to make him give you lots of money without having to see or hang out with him
>>
>>36753294
I mainly just talk to my Granddad. He's a Trademan and is showing me a bunch of stuff before I go to trade school.
>>
>>36753013
>>36753115

>get loads of money
>only have to do a few phone calls in return
>still complains

What's up with with these (((fembots))) and their problems? I wish I had an uncle like that.

But if you really want to get rid of him: just tell him you're lesbian.
>>
>>36753380
It's still freaky as all hell. I've had similar things happen to me with women who I used to talk to.
>>
>>36753397
> I've had similar things happen to me with women who I used to talk to.

Do I smell a spicy story? If yes --> greentext it
>>
>>36753426
Nothing really. I'll do it for the hell of it.
>Met women on a board who was into similar anime
>talk over facebook for a few weeks
>Tells me she cuts her self and has had run ins with the police
> I delete my profile and block her on every form of social media
>Keep on getting message, two years on
>shit like "I love you in Russian" or a picture of a waterfall with "I still miss you".
>Scares the life out of me.
Finally stopped about a year ago, but it was horrible.
>>
>>36753013
quit being a fucking little tease and let uncle Joe smash already.
>>
>>36753426
She was also fucking obsessed with my accent and wanted me to say loads of different things. In a creepy way.
>>
>>36753571
Fuck that, Lad. That concept's fucking horrible.
>>
>>36753115
Yes, my uncle occasionally stares at me and tells me I have a nice face or just comments on my body which I hate because it feels like i'm being put under a spotlight, he also does this creepy laugh and he used to touch me around the torso which is completely inappropriate cos we aren't close at all, he stopped with the touching since I complained to my parents about it, I swear he's gay for me or something
>>
Hopefully this isn't bait...
Your Uncle could be 2 things:
>an autistic guy who doesn't really know how to act around kids - especially his nephew. Harmless, but awkward.
>a pedophile who is in to incest.
One involves the realization your uncle is an autismo and acceptance of the fact. The other involves police, an investigation and the destruction of your extended family.
A few questions to ask yourself:
- Are you his only nephew?
- If not, does he act the same way around your cousins?
- Are your parents aware of how you feel?
- If so, do they have a logical explanation (ie, oh anon, he's just always been a weird guy.)
- Is he single w no kids?
- How old is he?
If you can say yes to most of these, he may just be a weird old guy that really likes his nephew.
Otherwise, he's just a lecherous old pedophile that wants your boy pussy on his face.
>>
>>36753631
Lad, that sounds so fucking horrible. Is he ugly as well?
>>
>>36753658
Yep he's a creep who oogles my sisters friends too
>>
>>36753786
Are they common? One person I know is friends with their uncle, but not in that way.
>>
>>36753013
Am I pedophile to say that character in freaks and geeks is the most adorable kid ever?
>>
>>36753826
Depends, do you find him cute like how a mother would find a child cute? Or do you find them cute like an autist finds a loli cute?
>>
>>36753812
No idea senpai, I have like three uncles and one is weird and the other two are normal and kind
>>
>>36753963
So weird that it's uncles. Do you think it's like that with Aunties, as well?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.