[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else fucking hate MtF trannies? I despise them so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

File: jew-tranny-hates-europe.jpg (48KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
jew-tranny-hates-europe.jpg
48KB, 800x420px
Does anyone else fucking hate MtF trannies? I despise them so fucking much. They are spoiled little effeminate autistic queers and man-children that have had it so easy their whole lives, they were just such effeminate queers that they couldn't handle the pressures of being men in western society.

So they take a look at how easy women have it, and they want that easy life, so they chop off their dicks and undergo hormone treatments and change their entire lives. Change their names, their clothes, everything.

Then, they demand that everybody cater to them and call them women when they aren't. They spread their autism everywhere online and have such a sneering smug sense of arrogance because they are untouchable and they live in a degenerate society that lets them do whatever the fuck they want.

I fucking hate all you MtF tranny scum. Disgusting subhuman abominations.
>>
>>36752854
I feel the same way about FtM trannies honestly. They are some of the most pathetic people in the world, I will never respect one
>>
>that have had it so easy their whole lives

I was forced to go to a conversion therapy camp and was kicked out of my house and disowned by my family when I was 15 just for wanting to be a girl

Why do you think we have it easy? The media is lying to you about us
>>
>>36752854
It sounds like you invest a substantial portion of your time and energy worrying about things you can't change and that have nothing to do with you.
>>
>>36752913
hey you're not really a girl because the technology isn't there yet.
Keep pretending though. That's why I dislike you.
>>
>>36752937
When did I say I was a real girl or that I was pretending to be one
>>
>>36752854
I'm in favour of Jews becoming trannies.
>>
>>36752937
The law says that they are female. Their blood hormone levels resembles that of female. The law and biology has cucked you
>>
It's kinda ironic how the trannies are always talking about the oppression, privilege, and so on, but they are pretty much epitome of first world privilege.
>>
>>36752854
I personally spoiled effeminate autistic behavior quite attractive.
>>
>>36752995
They are essentially hated by half of western society. Most of them don't even get women privilege as there will always be something off about their appearance.

Compared to you, the loser NEET leeching freely off his parents. I dunno sounds like you are privileged
>>
i don't care about them
they can do whatever they want to their body and get their friends and family to call them the "proper" pronoun
but i hate that they are trying to get the pro-trans to be an official mindset that everyone must adopt and agree is the correct stance on this issue
i also hate mt'f' athletes that compete in athletic competitions designated for people without the male anatomy
>>
>>36752984
Their DNA and brain chemistry is male.
THE LAW IS WRONG
I AM A BIOLOGY STUDENT.
TRANNIES ARE GUILTY
>>
File: 006.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
1MB, 750x1334px
im an mtf tranny uwu
>>
>>36753050
your mouth probably looks male
>>
>>36753050
Beautiful eyes.
Too bad I can't fuck eyes, you degenerate.
>>
>>36753048
Depends on whether they have any kind of sex chromosome disease. Main one being Kleinfelters where they express heavy females and male traits due to their XXY. Others being androgen insensitivity and Y chromosome inactivation. A large portion of trannies come from such diseases.

I am sure you, the mighty bio undergrad, should know this. Perhaps you'll get a degree that will be worth something after this too.
>>
>>36753050
i'll be the one to ask, post nudes pls cutie
>>
File: anime5.jpg (150KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
anime5.jpg
150KB, 1440x810px
>>36753095
you can look into them while you facefuck me though
>>36753128
mmmmm i'm not a whore sorry
>>
>>36753032
>wah I can't dress up like a fairy and pretend to be a girl :(((

71% of the world is living on under $10 a day, but your minor social problems are obviously the worst thing ever. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>36753150
>facefuck me
>im not a whore
???
>>
>>36753163
We're talking about the West here. Even in your worldly scenario, you are still one of the most privileged.

In fact there are trannies being stoned in killed around the world. You have it way too good kiddo
>>
>>36753107
chromosome inactivation and XXY are mutations and abnormalities. Those people are legit. Their bodies have to be repaired with reconstruction/hormones. I don't consider these people "trannies", but intersex.
But people with normal bodies that just want to be girls out of the blue are fake. They're delusional and they destroy and damage their bodies on a whim.
>>
>>36752854
Whenever i see trannys on dating sites, i always ask them if they still have their penises, or that their mustaches are type brolic.

I hate trannys as well, and whenever they ask for advice of any types, i nicely recommended a healthy dose of suicide. If they try to get at me, ill turn it on them being the asshole, i was merely trying to help. Goddamn.
>>
File: 1492982127931.jpg (80KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1492982127931.jpg
80KB, 560x560px
>>36752984
>the law
Hmmm...maybe he has a point
>and biology
PFFFHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA
Gimme a call when one of those botched experiments give a birth to another human being ok?
>>
>>36752883
i worked with one and she was the most annoying, toxic cunt i ever met. constantly picking fights and acting petty, trying to get people in trouble etc
>>
>>36753050
That hair and those eyes are amazing.
Too bad there's nothing one can do to eyes like yours except stare at them for long periods of time. Really unfortunate. Your eyes make my heart pound.
>>
>>36753050
Tryna hide your mustache or something?
>>
>>36753174
>tfw anon caught you
okay maybe im a slut
>>
>>36753271
>posts anime instead of his eyes
faggot
>>
>>36752913
>just for wanting to be a girl
>just for wanting
>just

Like this doesn't provoke a serious reaction.

You are a MAN. You are NOT A WOMAN. You never will be. You should want to be a man. You should have been corrected.

I have depression. My brain does not function like it's supposed to. When I go to the doctor, they do not tell me I am right to feel that way. They tell me it is a mental illness and needs to be corrected. So they correct it.
>>
>>36753207
Meh life's too short not to do what you want and then upload that online to let me fap to it.

It would be better for these people who want to become transexuals to just do it. I remember reading many stories of people suppressing it for years until they got married and it basically tore the family apart. They'll never be normal, so might as well don't bother them.
>>
File: 177.jpg (172KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
177.jpg
172KB, 750x1334px
>>36753264
>implying i have one
>>36753263
thanks anon ~
>>36753292
oh
>>
>>36753271
Okay if you wont post nudes at least post smile
>>
>>36753032

You sound like a typical feminist whore, chastising the average male for their non-existent "male privilege" while you bitch because you got 99 percent of what you wanted instead of 100 percent.

NEETS may be degenerate too, but I support their right to exist over yours. You are a spoiled subhuman freak show that goes on /r9k/ to hate men for their imaginary advantages you project on them, and you do that because western society allows you to do this. In an actual oppressive society, you'd be stoned to death, and the video would be neatly uploaded onto some fucked up website.
>>
>>36752984
>still has male skeletal system
>still has male muscular system
>>
>>36753325
I suppose doctors and scientists are using your logic. They're supporting this tranny bullshit because it allows them to experiment on people using hormones and surgery.
That's the only thing that makes sense to me. There's no other way the scientific community would support trannies.
>>
>>36753338
Resorting to name calling insteading of actual discussion. Don't make me call your mother on you young man.

I do not know how you leeching losers get the idea that somehow an anomaly that is universally disliked around the world and half of the US has any kind of breaks/privilege. You losers always need to play the victim, because you are not real men. Even post-op trannies are more man than you.
>>
>>36753050
okay now post a profile shot with no lighting and angle tricks
>>
>>36753128
>>36753150
>i'm not a whore sorry

https://www.ashemaletube.com/pics/77091/pookiecup-cd-femboy/
>>
>>36753545
that's cp anon
>>
>>36753430

I can call anybody whatever names I want. I'd tell you to go kill yourself, but I know you will in a few years anyway.

>I do not know how you leeching losers

I'm not a NEET.

>that somehow an anomaly that is universally disliked around the world and half of the US has any kind of breaks/privilege. You losers always need to play the victim, because you are not real men
>Even post-op trannies are more man than you

And here we go again. You deny your own privilege and then you go on bitter autistic tangents about non-existent male privilege. To top it all off, you use social shaming tactics against men, because you know that western society allows you to be this smug and arrogant so men are shamed into their traditional gender roles while people like you get to do whatever you want.

I will smile in a few years when you kill yourself.
>>
>>36753050
How old are you? Originally speaking
>>
>>36753689

tfw no handsome shoujo bf
origna,lo
>>
>>36753711
How old did you start?
>>
>>36753566
That's not CP what the fuck are you talking about? It's just some trap.
>>
>>36753833
that's me when i was 16 lul
>>
Why do trannies think they can go on /r9k/ and talk about mythical male privilege when trannies and women are privileged beyond belief in western society?

KILL YOURSELVES YOU FREAKS.
>>
>>36754771
Why are you making this up

I'm a tranny and I talk firsthand about how dramatically better things are as a girl and how men have it way harder and I have experience to back it up, male privilege is a lie
>>
>>36755093

Read the fucking thread, retard. Original.
>>
>>36753711
does your boipussi smell like flowers
>>
>>36755282
sometimes
origanlodjskf
>>
>>36755310
as long as it isn't roses im game
>>
Lesbians are a laugh though, its funny to see them critically comment on things clearly made for a male audience
>>
I fucking hate you too /pol/
>>
File: autism.jpg (83KB, 704x549px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
83KB, 704x549px
>>36753263

oregano n cheese
>>
>>36755508
hey why are you tipping your hat there mate?
What did I say wrong?
>>
File: 1488269308388.jpg (28KB, 505x537px) Image search: [Google]
1488269308388.jpg
28KB, 505x537px
>>36752854
>not wanting an anxious trans gf to be lonely and clingy with
>not wanting a shy trans gf to affirm positively so she feels special and loved
>not wanting an accepting trans gf who understands what it's like to feel alienated and unattractive
Why live, OP
>>
>>36756304
d-do you have a discord
ill be your clingy retard gf ;w;
>>
>>36756304
>want this so bad
>too shy to talk to robots beyond anonymous posting
>>
>>36756304
>>36756871
please anon i'll be good ;A;
>>
>>36756304

I hate you freaks, I would never validate you in any way.
>>
>>36755462
You are a product of a man's failed attempt to create a transgendered person instead of seeking help for your condition.

Hope your eventual suicide works out for you.
>>
>>36757038
This.
I want all degenerates to leave.
>>
>>36756871
>>36756876
wow I did not expect this.

I don't have Discord (I'm more anime than vidya) but I have an email for skype or something. I'm in the UK though. Drop me a message whenever, although it's nearly 1 AM here so forgive me if I sleep first.

[email protected]

>>36757038
good for you i guess
>>
>>36757038
>>36757111
I thought I was the only one on /r9k/ sick of trannies.

Good to know not everyone is a degenerate
>>
>>36757116
o-okay thank you
i'll email you
you should make a discord though! it's comfy
>>
>>36752854
Nothing epitomizes failure better than the Male to "Female" Transgender.
They will never be women.
They will never be loved for who they are. They will be "loved" for what they are.
They're so narcissistic they believe they can change their body, their mind into something it will never be.
It's honestly kind of sad, in a different time they would be forced into doing anything else. Now they have all the time in the world to sit in front of their computers and build up an idealized version of what life could be like.
>>
>>36757181
I hate all these disgusting queers as well anon.
>>
>>36753050
you have beautiful eyes too bad you are a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>36752980
i want to be a kike tranny fag slut slave for for the new white world order~
i want to live under White Sharia!
hail the aryan man's foreskin!
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.