[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got some tips on how to purge / vomit more effectively?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1490463028925.jpg (161KB, 763x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490463028925.jpg
161KB, 763x758px
Anyone got some tips on how to purge / vomit more effectively? Just spend 10 minutes sticking my fingers down my throat and only managed to vomit up half a cup full of slime. None of the food actually came up at all.
>>
This might be a silly question, but have you tried the normal means of losing bodyfat first?

>Drink only water, do not drink any liquid calories whatsoever (exception for protein powder in some cases)
>Consume only 12x your bodyweight in calories, i.e. eat under maintainence
>Lifting weights and exercising regularly
>Consider using stimulants (even just preworkout powders) for added effect on reducing appetite
>>
>>36752674
>sip a glass of water in between bites
>never throw up more than 2 hours after eating
>stand up while bending at the waist and leaning downwards toward toilet to purge
>don't eat hard to purge foods like bread and chocolate if you're a newbie, if you feel the need to binge eat something that'll come up easily like icecream and get rid of it fast
>>
>>36752674

Try short-term (48-72hr) water fast. Did two in the past 2 weeks lost over 10 lbs
>>
>Anyone got some tips on how to purge / vomit more effectively?
Yes. I hope you know all about teeth enamel erosion, gastric and heart problems, acid reflux etc. that comes with chronic bulimia. Be careful, OP and always remember that purging is not worth it, especially in the long run.
>Just spend 10 minutes sticking my fingers down my throat and only managed to vomit up half a cup full of slime
If you've been purging every day for 5-10+ days, you may be experiencing gag reflex reduction. This happens when you overstimulate the back of your throat. Sometimes you just need to take a break for a couple of days/weeks.

Try purging again an hour or so. Sometimes it takes a while for the food to "settle".
There are ways to make yourself nauseous so you don't have to stimulate your throat as much in order to puke. Drink some warm water, spin for 5 minutes, do some jumping jacks and you should start to feel sick. Drinking water while puking is not advised because it flushes your electrolytes much faster than regular puking. Be careful.

>None of the food actually came up at all.
Try to stay away from certain foods. Bread and baked goods are particularly hard to vomit. If you're eating cake, cookies etc., drink milk between bites.

Just take a break for a couple of days if nothing helps.
>>
>>36752674
god, you're disgustng
>>
tickle the back of the throat with a feather
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.