[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize Marriage in the west was a joke?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: CUCKED.jpg (73KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
CUCKED.jpg
73KB, 960x960px
When did you realize Marriage in the west was a joke?
>>
>>36751229
liberal agenda filled with cultural marxism has hijacked the once great institution of marriage, so sad about this.

Yet I've got something to say, the elder values that we have always had must never perish, do not let the cultural marxism and it's wicked and devilish degeneracy fool you, do not let them win.
>>
>>36751290
you sound like such a raging faggot, no offense
>>
after seeing the 50% divorce rate statistic when I was like 11 or 12 or something
>>
The better question is:

>When did you realize life was a joke?
>>
Gay parents are probably better than most straight divorce ridden trainwrecks these days. The gays who marry tend to be the more responsible ones since the slutty ones dont
>>
>>36751989
Sad truth that two mentally ill men can be better parents to an ADOPTED KID than a heterosexual couple and their own child.
>>
I'm only 18 so I've never lived in a world where marriage was a respectable institution. Let the fags do whatever they want with the shitty concept. It's already been dragged through the mud so much it's only good for financial reasons.
>>
>>36751229
when i saw a non western family.
still not bad as a eastern european one.
>>
when i copmared my grand parents with my parents and the new couples.
>>
>>36751229
When I saw how easy it is to get a divorce and squeeze out half of the partner's property for absolutely no fucking reason. (only if you're woman!).
When I saw how easy it is to ruin a person's life and possibly put him behind bars with false allegations (only if you're a woman!).
When I saw how female centric every fucking thing is - from poplar media to education.
>>
after seeing my mother and father who never got married, go their separate ways, each getting married and subsequently divorced to different people, and totally fucking their lives up.

dad married some fat whore who he had 2 kids with, divorced and spent the next 20 years paying child support on

mom got married, had a kid and then got cheated on numerous times before eventually divorcing, having a bunch of random boyfriends and then remarrying the guy because she didnt want to work minimum wage anymore

also. my paternal grandparents stayed married since 1934 but they were miserable for the rest of their lives because they absolutely hated each other
>>
>>36752178
Chrishop?
og
>>
>>36751989
I don't support faggotry but I love the fact homos can adopt. If it means a child has a chance to be raised correctly and not get abused by some sick fucks, I'm all for it.
>>
File: 1493770508402.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493770508402.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>36751229
>black baby with gay couple

Hmm
>>
File: IMG_1926.jpg (111KB, 734x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1926.jpg
111KB, 734x694px
True, having been through the mind numbing experience having a step parent and stepfamily divorce my mom over stupid shit that should have been sorted out way before the marriage even started, meanwhile, listening to my 3dGy friends wish their parents got a divorce, I can see where this thread is coming from.
>>
>>36751918
The better question is:

>When did you realize west was a joke?
>>
>does anyone else hate roasties
>but also gay people are the worst right?
/pol/ inherently doesn't belong in /r9k/
>>
>tfw no sissy boy wife to raise my children with
reee...
>>
>>36752388
>child adopted by gay men
>not going to be abused sexually or otherwise
you live in a fantasy world
>>
>>36752047
never ever you queer. Mentally ill people just spread degeneracy on others just like they spread aids
>>
Western society is extremely degenerate. I remember a thread I made on /r9k/ before the election when all the little 4chan kiddies were all pumped up about le Trump saving western civilization xD. So they sperged out hardcore and couldn't handle criticism.

Now that the alt-kike circlejerk has died down, you can now criticize western society again without numerous snarky autists sperging out at you. It's such a fucking joke to think that the degenerate west is going to be saved by a jewish puppet. And then to even deny the west is corrupt in the first place is just pathetic.
>>
File: plsno.png (318KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
plsno.png
318KB, 496x559px
>>36751229
when did you realize male female "relationship" is a joke?

never meant to work, biochemical created illusions for the sole purpose perpetuate the cycle, pumping out the children so they do the same without ever questioning the illusion that they see as real

we are all meat sacks made too aware by some evolutionary fuck-ups, we believe we are all someone; we are no one, the sense of self and others are merely an abstraction of a collection of meaty parts
>>
>Hat on backwards.
What the fuck is he trying to do, keep the sun out of the back of his neck?
>>
File: 1492763413132s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492763413132s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>36754742

Op here guys. Those two are not gay, the guy on the left is a cuck who is married to a white female who was too cowardly to end the relationship after she shat out a niglet The guy on the right is his friend who came to visit him after he got back from Florida.

the guy on the right is single, despite being chad.
>>
>>36754887
Do being incel eventually leads to motor dysfunction?

Sad.
>>
>>36754955

What the fuck are you talking about? Original. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>36751229

when I realized that society doesnt give a rats ass about men.
>>
>>36754485
>Married gay couples are inherently child abusers and pedophiles
[Citation needed]
>>
Honest question:

I'm a useless lazy robot but (I've been told) I'm very good looking. I act like a naive child most of the time and am nice too everyone.

If I manage to find a girl with a career, we marry and then divorce would I get any sort of settlement? Or does the woman always get everything?
>>
>>36756706
why do you want to get married?
>>
>>36756900
I'm a lazy leech
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.