[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian women = best women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Ferguson because why not.png (196KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
Ferguson because why not.png
196KB, 500x456px
I'm talking actually Christian women. Obviously Catholic is the best route, or Orthodox even, you don't want to go into the crazier sects or you'll end up with no sex, however, Christian women are hella loyal.

Why, you ask? Probably because Christianity has truth behind it. God knows how women should be and how men should be.

Feminism is apostasy, and it's evident through how women treat men and how men treat women. Men should be the protectors of women, women should be the carers of men. Feminism rejects this, but they refuse to replace the dichotomy with something, anything. Men are the ones being henpecked, women are the henpeckers. There's no give or take.

Christian women were raised right, and know how to treat their men.
>>
File: med_1473582877_image.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
med_1473582877_image.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>36750968
>Probably because Christianity has truth behind it.

Hehehehe
>>
>>36750968
Christian women are generally the most degenerate

If you want women that aren't complete slut degenerates you have to go for Muslim women. Their religion teaches them to obey the husband without any objection.
>>
>>36751024
>Muslim women
Yeah, and then an hero yourself in the middle of a mall to please the all mighty Allah

Christianity does the same thing, except you're allowed to be a person, and you're not an apostate.

Christian women who are actually Christians are the most pure. Girls who are "Christian" are extremely slutty, but the same can be said for girls who are "Muslim", meaning they don't believe in it.
>>
>>36750968
Why do they shake with their left hands?
>>
>>36750968
Christianity today has a reputation for being nambypamby. Modern Christianity fights for feminism, egalitarianism, and third world immigration with the same ferocity as a Social Justice Warrior (SJW). It wasnt always this way. When Christianity was at its height during the Middle Ages, the society that it created was hierarchical, not egalitarian. There was a threefold social order that consisted of the clergy, the nobility, and the people. Husbands and wives each had welldefined roles and divorce was forbidden. Medieval Christians would be shocked at modern Christians embrace of feminism and egalitarianism.

Medieval Christianity did not share the modern belief that everyone is good. Cities were built with walls and strong defenses, not because their inhabitants hated the people on the outside, but because they wanted to protect themselves and their posterity. The idea that Christians are obligated to take in hordes of Muslim immigrants would have been ridiculed by Christians of the past.
>>
>>36750968
>Catholic is the best route
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItL_Ui_iPAE
>>
>>36751606
>Modern Christianity fights for feminism, egalitarianism, and third world immigration with the same ferocity as a Social Justice Warrior (SJW).

The churches make a profit for collecting refugees, look up the Lutherans in MI. It's disgusting. Catholics with the Mexicans. Not sure about Baptists. but the Protestant shill for globalism.
>>
>>36751024
you know the "christian girls like it up the ass" thing? it's the same for muslim girls
>>
I dated a Catholic girl once. She was nice, humble, polite. Fortunately she also didn't believe in the no sex before marriage meme, and she had a high sex drive, so we had lots of sex.
>>
>>36751924
shes not a good catholic and she will pay for what she has done to her covenant with god
>>
>>36752788
Where in the bible or the catholic church teachings does it say "thou shalt not have sex before marriage"?
>>
>>36750968
I'm a muslim.
I've been friends with a christian girl. She went to church every sunday and was even a member of the choir. Then she got a girlfriend, tattoos and called herself bi. Her job is literally cleaning the church.

I would say the same shit about all women. Muslim girls are sluts too.
Women are not an option. Not one of them
>>
File: IMG_6682.png (194KB, 569x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6682.png
194KB, 569x561px
You are correct, sir.

Originolio
>>
>>36751024
they're also extremely boring and brainwashed, and will raise your kids Muslim. at least that's how it is with the conservative ones. The none conservative ones are becoming more and more common day by day, and they are the worst combo you can ever imagine. They're pseudo feminist, pampered, spoiled, bitches who don't do anything with their lives and expect their husband to do everything including hiring a maid to do the work at home for them and raise their kids. They're female NEETs basically On top of that they're also still boring and brainwashed and will raise your kids Muslim.

t. exmuslim currently living in the middle east
>>
>>36750993
Eat my butthole purple hair
>>
>Live in Utah full of Aryan Mormon girls
>be shit skin
Feels bad man
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.