[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here unironically thinks that a gf would fix their problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1489235053467.png (332KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
1489235053467.png
332KB, 480x388px
Who else here unironically thinks that a gf would fix their problems
>>
That movie was fucking stupid. Holyshit.
>>
>>36750497
No, they wouldn't. Would only make me feel more insecure and neurotic. Better of sorting myself out, getting a decent career and then go out and look for someone.
>>
>>36750497
It would be nice if I would have the proof that I'm not worthless.
>>
>>36750497
Who else here is unironically retarded like OP?
>>
Me
>me
Me
>me
i only need human interaction from one person, i don't really like males, so a gf would suffice all my needs for human interaction, and warmth
>>
didnt really fix my problems but basically made them all dissapear and they were there waiting for me when the relationship ended
>somehow managed to get GF for 3 months
>basically turn into super normie
>going to parties and constantly socializing
>going out every weekend
>getting more sleep
>grades go up
>insecurity disapears
>overall happier, extremely motivated
>nihilistic thoughts stop haunting me
>feel like I have purpose in life
after
>all my problems come back
>spend all my time in a basement, never talk to anyone
>>
>>36750497
no. but i dont wanna be alone with my anxiety. I want someone who i can be with without feeling pressured from all angels.
>>
>>36750497
Even temporarily having a gf and being physically intimate most of my problems would be fixed, and then I could move on. I have zero knowledge of what it is like. Instead I think nonstop about having someone to love who loves me back. I used to be a normie, now this melancholy yearning has gripped my soul like a vice. I sleep terribly at night and when I finally fall asleep I dream I'm wrapped in her arms. Then when I finally wake up it feels like my chest is caving in. Unable to function properly, I quit my job, I quit school, I pray for a salvation that will never come.
I believe it is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved, or been loved, at all.
>>
>>36750864
This. I used to be perfectly fine, KHV but didn't think much of it. I had a few friends and that was good enough for me. I put forth effort in school and work, and I had reasonable self esteem.

Then a girl started talking to me and even hugged me once. That hug felt so incredible. And suddenly I realized how badly I want a gf., and how I had completely missed out on teenage love Everything else lost value. I want to kiss a girl who loves me so badly that I have difficulty caring about anything else.
>>
File: 1447718711853.jpg (419KB, 2500x1723px) Image search: [Google]
1447718711853.jpg
419KB, 2500x1723px
My only other problem is not having enough money.
>>
>>36750730
same with me. getting a gf made my life amazing, seven month of bliss. now she's gone, and im back on r9k thinking suicidal thoughts.
>>
File: IMG_1917.jpg (55KB, 404x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1917.jpg
55KB, 404x605px
As a normie: it would probably solve a lot of your problems if she were an ideal girl. Unfortunately her problems will become yours and any relationship with an imperfect human will create it's own problems.

So you are partially right in that a lot of your problems will disappear - but you will most likely have new problems as well.
>>
>>36750497
It wouldn't fix all my problems, but it'd be a huge load off my conscience
>>
Probably yeah, i have no other huge problems.
>>
>>36750497
gf was never the right word to describe it, you mean wife, your only wife. you mean you will die togheter, you mean people couldnt know you without knowing her, like you are always humbly together.
that only exists in fairy tales.

i want to tell you a story that i wont tell irl, a love story not like others but fits between them perfectly, a new prospect when you read about it.

my grandad at age 20 married my 13 year old grandma (yes he is like the modern loli fan it was common, if he lived now he would be posing >tmw no loli gf why live) he was blue eyed with light brown hair 6 feet tall, grandma was hazel eyed crow black haired loli.
they lived toghether. poor as everyone was at the time.
they got thier house besieged by the army after a traitor told bs about them. any way the unexcpected traitor was crucified and drive through the village on a cart pulled by a mule (not a donkey)
they were very silent people, little friends, i guarentee antisociame introverts.
they love each other in a genuine way like fairy tails yet never showing thier love before others. they were known to be the nice silent nieghboors. grandad got ruhmatism and stoped walking they were already poor so they got worse (the kind who cant get aids but can barely finish the mounth) mom had no choice but drop high school, aunt was already with kids older then her, anyway grandad died in 2004, grandma was lately seen looking at a secret photograph of him young(tfw never have loli gf that loyal now). after they gave birth to a son, short, near sighted.thats my uncle, he was practically a 50s robot wanna hear what a 50s robot did. he was mocked, an anti sociale, have good memorazing skills, didnt complete school, lives with his mom, addict to the radio (his internet) , found him look at a women magazine one day, when he felt my presence he hided it, stutters, gets angry alone, nice to kids.works as a janitor now at night(total robot job)
64 years old this year.
>>
>>36751249
sure having the one wife would be nice

but I want just want someone to love me, talk to me. Fuck man, i just want a hug

I daydream about getting hugs so often
>>
>>36751317
HUG YOUR MOM, i do it all time.

you got a lack of tenderness. thats why we eat tendies. like the average guy.

i get you, hugging your mom wont fix that i know. ????
>>
>>36751466
My mother and I don't have the best relationship

I think I was an unwanted child or something

plus a relative hug isn't what I need, I want it to last, i want to feel it instead of just hands touching back awkwardly for half a second
>>
File: 1416687614516.png (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1416687614516.png
196KB, 900x900px
What does it mean when getting a gf really did fix all my problems?

I was a 25 year old virgin by the time I lost it to a prostitute.

By sheer coincidence I got my first girlfriend at 26 and managed to become a normie. That girl fucking saved me.

>tfw I've had sex with 16 girls so far (5 were prostitutes, admittedly).
>>
File: 1490726322991.jpg (153KB, 630x504px) Image search: [Google]
1490726322991.jpg
153KB, 630x504px
>>36751601
I'll probably come off as ''gay''

I don't care about sex, i dont care that im a virgin

I just want someone to care about me
>>
>>36751778
You're not alone mate
>>
>>36750497

It'd be something tangible to prove to myself, that im not worthless and that people can love me and I can love them.
>>
>>36751530
idk my self. but for sure i am telling you : you are not alone.
>>
>>36750497
I do

origami gozaimasu
>>
File: delet this.png (82KB, 328x188px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.png
82KB, 328x188px
>>36751778
I DON'T WANNA FEEL THIS RIGHT NOW
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.