[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>family is using a trip to the mental hospital as a threat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: cursed.jpg (72KB, 645x767px) Image search: [Google]
cursed.jpg
72KB, 645x767px
>family is using a trip to the mental hospital as a threat
>>
>>36750369
What did you do, OP? Fess up now.
>>
>>36750472
Masturbated into my sisters socks
>>
>>36750472
being dirty
being fat
being lazy
getting upset when they keep lying about things I didn't do in the past
apparently I'm also delusional. they gave me the whole "you won't live like this with us any longer"
>>
>>36750530
So you're an autist
>>
File: second.jpg (84KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
second.jpg
84KB, 400x300px
>>36750530
If they send you to the pound just make up some shit about abuse, drugs etc and they'll get in trouble, you'll get bennies easier that way too.
>>
If you're over legal adulthood, tell them good luck. Unless you're violent towards yourself or others, it's going to be kind of hard forcing a nonconsenting adult into confinement.
It can be done, but seriously; it'll be easier to just kick you out. However, you have a bigger problem - do you really want to live with people that want to have you committed? If the answer is "yes", then you're going to have to bend a bit.
If "no", then figure your shit out and move on ASAP.
>>
>>36750369
that's pretty nice
my dad threatened the tire plant
>>
>>36750369
Well they're retarded because that won't accomplish anything. They'll examine you, ask if you're a danger to yourself, then ask if you are a danger to others. If you say "no" which is almost certainly the case, you are free to leave. They just want to kick you out. Sorry.
>>
>>36751053
>over legal adulthood
Kek, this is r9k, he's at the most a freshman in high school
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.