[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people fantasize about nuclear war?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (7KB, 205x245px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 205x245px
Why do people fantasize about nuclear war?
>>
>>36750073
They hate their lives and are enamored with pop culture depictions of apocalyptia
>>
let the light come in damn you to hell
>>
/r9k/ has a lot of betafags that wish for an apocalypse because they think theyre going to be some alpha mad max type and finally be cool and kill normies.

Only to find out that the ones who will survive and become those types are chad and military alpha types.
>>
>>36750073
Peace to the mind and end of civilization.
It's bad though because it's kind of depressing seeing everything achieved up to this point being thrown away because of the hatred that white people have for others who aren't devoid of colour
>>
>>36750150
Chad will always win in the end.
>>
>>36750163
>hatred that white people have
Too tasty to pass on, but in case you haven't checked it seems to me that most of the hate thrown around these days is towards the white people that are trying to get along with minorities, if we were like we used to be you wouldn't be alive and yapping

We are like Vulcans being blamed for actions of Romulans of past
>>
>>36750384
>white boi triggered
>>
>>36750412
>/pol/ fag thinking he's a ruse master
Nice try, maybe when the cities start burning ill fall for your memes
>>
>>36750073
Because we are severely overpopulated as a species and global thermonuclear war is the only fair way to reduce the population to sustainable levels
>>
>>36750384
okay sure.
However most of the nuclear weapons present in thye world are in the color hands of white militants.
That makes whites most likely to destroy the world in a nuclear war. Even if they aren't the ones that start the war, they will be the ones to end the world because they've stockpiled so many weapons. Not to mention americans(whites) have already used them on non-whites once.
>>
>>36750438
T R I G G E R E D
Oreganolio
>>
>>36750073
>Those who want a "muh fallout wasteland life" are too stupid to realize they'd probably die weeks after detonation at most

>the rest just want to die or watch others die alongside them because this world is fucked and I can't wait to leave it
>>
>>36750449
Singapore is most densely populated city on the planet and it's a utopia. They have sustainable ways to recycle almost all their water.
Checkmate
>>
File: IMG_0553.jpg (88KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0553.jpg
88KB, 653x590px
>>36750366
Except for when he gets past his 20's and early 30's
>>
File: IMG_1749.png (377KB, 397x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1749.png
377KB, 397x526px
>overpopulation
>this planet wasn't designed for this
>the human race has become an out of control infection
>the blue marble has always been dying, humans doubling and tripling speeding up process
>nuclear war would be the penicillin that brings back the population to manageable numbers
>>
>>36750519
Then he just becomes old and cultured Chad. Like the mascot for that one beer. The most interesting guy or whatever.
>>
>>36750482
Yes i agree that the if nuclear holocaust comes it will be either by America, Russia, China or EU

Those are the 4 world powers currently (EU isn't a world power you memester!) in combined military power they are

So 3/4 chance it will be done by "the whites" is pretty plausible, you know what you should do, you should keep chimping out and force "the whites" into a dystopian future of Orwell scale

I always wondered how that kind of future would be achieved and i must say well played to the people who steered BLM to its current course
>>
>>36750073
Nuclear war is fascinating because it would be an apocalypse brought on by us. We still are amazed, even after almost 70 years, of how destructive they are. They're the "fire and brimstone" we feared, created by us. Nuclear war would cause destruction beyond our scope. We shudder at the thought of instant vaporization, our monuments flattened, the very earth and water which we have used forever rendered useless. The fact that mankind now has the capability to brutally kill itself and the planet is a horror we face as fact. Yet also a fantasy.
>>
File: Flamethrower_in_Tarawa_jungle.jpg (889KB, 2965x2469px) Image search: [Google]
Flamethrower_in_Tarawa_jungle.jpg
889KB, 2965x2469px
>>36750073
Don't you remember the Cold War? These good old days when the baddies and the good guys were clear cut, well known, and ready to kill each other at any moment like a good old Western?
It was pure fun. Just thinking that dumb Ivan at at the Berlin Bravo checkpoint could cause the end of Humanity by just getting his kakaraspoutnikov out and shooting at some dumb Joe McJoeface at the other side of the fence brings pure strings of unfiltered laughter.
Hah...Things haven't changed, have they?
>>
>>36750753
>don't you remember the cold war
I was born after the war.
>>
USA and Russia survived cold war without launching a single nuke at each other and those two countries hated and distrusted each other

If those two fuckers managed to avoid nuclear holocaust what would it really take for someone to actually start the chain reaction?

We are already keeping small countries with nutjob dictators from obtaining them, only thing i can see starting nuclear holocaust is if someone false flag attacks US as either China or Russia

>unidentified nuclear sub spotted at pacific coast
>nuclear launch detected, surveillance shows high tech subs submerging back to water after attack
>"dem god dang Ruskies!"
>Murrica retaliates while trying to shoot the nukes down
>Ruskies get warning of launched nukes by US
>"Fucking crazy yankees! taste your own meds!"
>Russia fires nukes at US
>Chinese leader woken up from his slumber
>"they are nuking errythang!"
>China flips out and starts shooting nukes left and right
>every other country with nukes freaks out and start shooting nukes
>survivors that made it into bunkers crawl to the wreckage of the world
>people arm themselves and get ready to repel invaders from pacific front
>submarines emerge from the water and start pouring out armed troops
>"It's the god damn nazis again!"
>mecha Hitler comes out of the smoke
>"it wuz just ein joke mein friend"
>really tacky syfy exoskeleton suits with mounted turrets emerge and start gunning down people
>people in Nazi themed hazmat suits follow them
>giga Jew emerges from the bunker
>"oy vey these goys never give up"
>grabs his 2 handed liberator gattling gun and starts to mow down the enemys vanguard
>>
>>36750150
>he wasnt witnessed

Nah but honestly very few people would survive all out nuclear war. All the survivalism skills in the world wont save anyone from the lasting effects of radiation. Instead of the Chad Armies roaming around, there might be a few sickly bands of bandits hanging out that die within the year from radiation poisoning or other aspects of the apocalypse.
>>
>>36750726
a lot of what people are angry about right now and kinda need someone to pin it on, is related to just overpopulation. it doesn't take an evil overlord to manage things badly.
a small population offers simple answers, styles of government that worked in the past.
>>
>>36750726
This. The first two small scale trials created horrors we will never forget. We can't even begin to imagine what will happen if it happens in a full scale
>>
>>36750519
When he becomes boss chad, cucking you economically as well socially and sexually
>>
>>36750505
Singapore imports all their food. Also it's an authoritarian state, where people are forced to conform.

The true problems of overpopulation are not at first apparent. They are unrelated to food or water production, they have nothing to do with resources.

The true problems are social, and they derive from the simple fact that humans evolved to live at population densities of ~10 per square mile at the very most. We now live at over 100 per square mile globally, including the sparse wastelands. This highly populated world is completely alien to what humans should be living as and it shows.

This board is one of the symptoms. As is the degeneration of society- its probably the most noticeable cause. Going back further we see war, genocide, enslavement, all symptoms of the fact that there are too many humans for us to cope with. 5-50 million is the ideal population, right now we are simply living in our own rat utopia. Look it up, the comparisons are easy to see. Hikkikomori, increasing terrorism, migration.
>>
>>36750949
jewish-nazi war incoming?
>>
File: J-Posadas-2.png (280KB, 600x359px) Image search: [Google]
J-Posadas-2.png
280KB, 600x359px
>>36750073
It's the only way to achieve communism
>>
>>36752073
The social problems that you named are a social construct.
We can fix it. Just give it time.
>>
>>36750135
I WILL BE THERE

I WILL BE THERE
>>
>>36752073
evolution didn't stop, though. The human race will adapt, as ever, unless a nuclear apocalypse happens.
>>
>>36750073
because deep down everyone knows that our society is completely fucked and the best way to deal with it would be to flip the board and start over
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.