[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do qt Latinas like white guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: 2.jpg (554KB, 1600x2401px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
554KB, 1600x2401px
Do qt Latinas like white guys?
>>
White guy is easy mode, everyone loves white guy.

Stop rubbing it in
>>
>>36750013
Then why is this board filled with sad white guys
>>
I'm 6'4" white as the driven snow kind of guy with piercing blue eyes and latinas hit on me all the time... makes my white gf incredibly jealous lol.
>>
>>36750052
I am 6'0" with blue eyes, blonde hair, and have pale skin too. Women cringe at the sight of me (Even though I'm skinny).

How do you do it, Anon?
>>
>>36750105
You're probably ugly and skeleton crack head level. Hit the gym and eat more m8
>>
>>36750052

are Chads the majority here nowadays?
>>
>>36750151
What did he mean by this?

Originigger
>>
Fat ugly ones, yup. The fit qts hate gringos and marry their own kind.
>>
>>36750290
jajajaja you are so wrong my friend
>>
>>36750238

yes, abandon r9k and move yourself to a moderated discord channel that will ban normies as soon as they reveal themselves.
>>
>>36750000
How do you do white guys?
>>
>>36750290
for some reason, gringos think that the ugly ones are the hot ones.
>>
>>36750151
>skeleton crack head level
this describes me, can't gain weight because smoking ruins appetite. ironically i started smoking to have sex with a cute latina girl
>>
White guy. 6'1 and kinda skelly. Thru internet music forums with off topic areas. Meet young 10/10 teenage latina qt. She is total robot metal head. Now in 5 yr relationship with her. Took her virginity. She has a decent job and is going to take care of me financially for the next few months while i get my shit toghether. Tfw i pwnd the universe
>>
>>36750027
easy mode is a relative term for guys.
>>
i wish. i would really like a traditionalist latina gf
>>
>>36750000
I am a spic in the US and I see Latina's with niggers more than white guys. Spics in general don't like white people.
>>
>>36750734
They hate blacks more.

>"Pinche mayates!"
>>
>>36750830
They love the swagger and big dick. I knew a Colombian girl with a perfect ass who only dated black men and whenever I go out I see more Latina's with them than any other race beside fellow spics
>>
>>36750927
Im a white boy, im skinny and kinda girly iguess and poor, but my dick is huge and act like i dont give a fuck 99% of the time. I had a qt latina co worker who knew i was all apathetic but i crushed on her hard and got the courage to just give her the mi reina treatment. I was fucking her a week later. Latin girls dont give a shit about anything as long as you show them they are your ultimate princesa and will die for them.
>>
>>36751082
What do you mean "mi reina"? I know what it translates to, but I thought most girls become less attracted to you if you put them on a pedestal.
>>
idk, Latin women are the lowest tier of women after age 30.

I don't know what the fuck is in their genes but they go full flappy elephant trollmode.

I mean, women don't age well, but latin women, fuck they age ugly.
>>
>>36751312
That's because you see the equivalent of trailer trash in america.
>>
>>36751263
Hispanic girls are not the same as the others. They are the most romantic ( And shit on) women in the world. Its 100% reccomended to blatently show your passion for them. Throw a rock at her window, get on your knees and sing her a song how she is the most beautiful girl in the world. Latinas like the balls it takes to do that, and dont think its corny or creepy. Its basically apart of their culture why hispanic ppl are the least common to be in interacial relationships. t. Romantic white boy loser with 10/10 puerto rican/Mexican gf
>>
>>36751312
Hispanic ppl actually eat really good outside the u.s. We do crazy shit to our food here that doesnt work with their bodies. The younger generation girls who eat nothing but veggies and chicken stay looking 17 until 40. I live in chicago i know what im talking about. Mexicans have been for so long here, but thats starting to change
>>
>>36751482
I can confirm this. Idk where hispanic women are goldiggers meme came from. Im broke as fuck but it doesnt matter, i just shower my gf with affection and she is happy.
>>
>>36751482
What all specifically did you do? I mean you can't go up and say "Your curves are gorgeous, will you be my mamacita?". I'd need a little guidance as this Latin love thing is new to me.
>>
I've never met a cute latina gril in my life.

But then again I live in a 1st world country in a 99% white community.
>>
I live in Miami florida, more latinas here than anywhere else. And here, latina does not mean "mexican bitch" those are some of the lowest "latinas" possible. We have real latinas here. And the answer to your question is , NO. Just being white does not cut it with these women. You have to be a white chad, and even at that you're competing with latino chads who are 100x more aggressive than white chad. Some fuck niggers as well, especially colombians for some reason (they're part nigger anyways).

The "just being white and tall" card only works on extremely indio looking mexicans, nicaraguans, houndourans aka the lowest of the low.
>>
>>36751482
>>36751764

Also how do you get along with the family as opposed to a white family? Is it good to know Spanish?
>>
>>36751783
Well in my case i just alpha maled. I stopedp her after work one day and and told her id like to ge lunch or dinner with her soon with a smile on my face. She agreed and we hung we hung out sometimes for a week, one day i couldnt take it and drove to her house, texted her im outside and cant stop thinking about her beautiful face. 30 minutes later she came out after freshing herself up and we kissed. She seemed shocked and happy that i skipped all the dating rituals and just told her i need her . Weve been together for years now. She has told me how amazing it was how i approached her and her friends swoon at my fearlessness.
>>
>>36752015

That's not really a latina thing, all women like that boldness .....if they're attracted to you first that is.
>>
>>36751872
>especially colombians for some reason (they're part nigger anyways)
That's fucking stupid. You're thinking of Puerto Ricans. Every South American country is a mix of different people. Most people in Colombia look indigenous mix with primarily moor Spaniard ancestry. Of course there are niggers they're everywhere.
>>
>>36751891
Id take her hispanic family over my cold af white family. There was aperiod of shit talking and teasing from her dad and uncles, but i endured, they love me now and have told me to call them first if anyone is fucking w me. I eat good every night, mom and grandma want me to gain weight or something lol
>>
>>36752109
>Id take her hispanic family over my cold af white family.

That's why being italian, spaniard or portuguese is the best. You get both worlds, I get to be 6'0, green eyes, awesome hair but still grow up as a latin catholic with huge family, god tier food etc.
>>
>>36752055
Keep in mind im poor and not chad. I tried that shit white women and got laughed at. Latina truly appreciate passion over other things compared to whites and asians.
>>
>>36752149
Sounds good bro. After seeing the family dynamic of a puerto rican family i honestly feel resented and unloved by my white family.
>>
>>36752149

A Spanish girl is not the best for a robot.

>>36752181

They want you to build around her a full environment of emotions and passion. They want you to be crazy about her, to be jealous, to tell her what to do, to argue about that, to make peace, to make love and then begin all again
>>
>>36752109
How affectionate is she and how much does she argue? I'd love to have a latina wife that affectionately dotes on me, but I'd be worried about that "latin temper"

>>36752280
>They want you to build around her a full environment of emotions and passion. They want you to be crazy about her, to be jealous, to tell her what to do, to argue about that, to make peace, to make love and then begin all again

You mean all girls or latinas?
>>
I grew up in a town where there were a lot of Mexican girls in the school system and if they are exposed to white people at a young age race-mixing is hot and heavy because they just grow up to be brown Americans who like spicy food

This was in Minnesota
>>
>>36751872
>>36752089
In defence of anon the only Colombian I know is dating a black dude
>>
>>36750013

White guys only have it easy if they are Chad or someone like Trump or David Rockefeller. Stop being an SJW retard. Go away, kike.
>>
File: 674.jpg (198KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
674.jpg
198KB, 720x1280px
>talk to qt latina girl for few months now

i feel like i'm in heaven boys
>>
>be Mexican
>entitled to a Mexican gf
>get nothing
I fucking hate living in the age of kali yuga
>>
>>36750000
Ugly meztizos like white guys
>>
how i get a hairy taco gf?
>>
>>36750013
Get fucked nigger/shitskin/gook/whatever the fuck you are
>>
Why do all these cunts have white fever? We should go allahu Akbar on these cuntwhores.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.