[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You dont know how much I hate women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 16

File: 89808.png (67KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
89808.png
67KB, 340x450px
You dont know how much I hate women
>>
I would if you told me
>>
>>36749985
Women won't suck you off so you hate them?
>>
what about women (men)?
>>
>>36750141
Not OP, but thats why most of /r9k/ hates women.
>>
I do know though. You shitpost about it on this board all the fucking time
>>
Why are women-haters almost always virgins? Almost.
>>
Don't hate them. It only takes one woman to change your life.
>>
>girl and me wanted to watch tv at her place today
>just got a message saying it's not happening
when does it end, robots?
>>
>>36750233
Sour grapes.

You already know the answer to this and so does everyone else. Why rub it in?
>>
why hate half of the worlds population?
>>
>>36750141
desu if i was handsome i would get sucked off by supermodels even if i told them i hated women
>>
>>36750806
Its true though. Once you have sex yoh become indifference. Indifference is the true way to treat women.

Women arent important enough for anything, much less your hatred. If you truly hate them you're just mad cause youre not getting any pus.
>>
>>36750861
>yoh become indifference
As if I needed more proof that white knights are retarded
>>
>>36750911
>thank god he made a typo so i don't have to refute his argument and can just point out the typo
>>
>>36749985
I don't necessarily hate women anymore, but I've lost all interest in interacting with them. They will never date me, and even if a woman gave me a chance she'd realize very quickly I'm a repulsive autist and leave. Can't lose a game you don't play.
>>
File: IMG_3696.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3696.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>36750969
You could've taken five seconds to proofread your post. Not my job to translate your incoherent babbling into English. You clearly didn't put any effort into your post, so why should I?
>>
>>36750861
>Once you have sex yoh become indifference.
I couldn't have made a more virginal post if I tried.
>>
>>36751038
>virgin autist BTFO'd
>b-but your typo made your entire post incoherent!
Kek
>>
>>36751084
>BTFO'd
It's "blown the fuck out," newfag. You don't need the 'd at the end. Learn English before replying to me again.
>>
>>36751131
Angry virgin is angry.
>>
>>36751131
Not him but people rendering it as "btfo'd" is pretty common.
>>
>>36751151
Your first grammatically correct post! Gold star, anon.
>>
File: IMG_3612.png (500KB, 712x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3612.png
500KB, 712x714px
>>36751197
>Being wrong is pretty common
Who woulda thunk it
>>
>>36751197
He's just mad and grasping at straws cause he got btfo'd.
>>
>>36751213
>>36751131
Its BACK THE FUCK OFF
>>
>>36751227
You both are pretty retarded tbqh.
>>
>>36751254
nvm just looked it up and im wrong
>>
>>36751271
Yeah but he's also an angry virgin who got btfo'd.
>>
>>36751328
I wish I felt a sense of accompmishment from making virgins mad on the internet.
>>
>>36750141
this.
fucking sperg, just hire a hoe or something.
>>
>>36751408
A hoe can't cuddle me and call me a "good boy"
>>
>>36750141

>Women won't suck you off so you hate them?

Actually it's more than that. I'm not OP but let me explain.

Women HATE unattractive men.

They will at best ignore you but more often than not be very rude and very cold towards you in a way that they aren't with anyone else.

And it's not just one woman that you slighted or something. All women act like this. Even complete strangers.

And it's only women who do this. Men, all men, just act normal, friendly, no problems at all so it's not me.

And it was always like this. When I was younger it used to bother me a lot and I would try to be extra assertive and outgoing just to get them to at least acknowledge my existence or not be always so cold towards me. Eventually they would warm up and stop being frigid bitches. But the bias was always there with all women.

As I got older I stopped giving a shit. I don't want to fight just to get a smile out of them. This whole thing is stupid.
>>
finally a thread for me.
i always end up making a fool of myself in front of them those cunts. i have a shit ton of male friends, but zero acquaintances. i feel like they all hate me for some reason, so i have to hate them back.
i'll keep the thread alive for you op, a thread like this on r9k shoulld never die with less than 100 replies
>>
>>36751568
woman hating male here. if you don't think men do this with very unattractive women you might be misguided
>>
>>36750141
How the fuck is this not a valid reason to hate them? It's literally the one thing they have to offer as a gender..
>>
>>36751568
I agree with some of what you're saying but you're making an awfully big generalization. While women are indeed inferior mentally and physically, the negative traits you described can be attributed to both genders. People in general are just shitty. Ive seen women nice to ugly people and men mean to ugly people and vice versa

No offense, but your virginity might be making you a bit biased. Just my opinion.
>>
>>36751617
Non-man hating woman here. Was uggo in high school, can confirm. Men are mean af to ugly women
>>
>>36751633
They are offering it. Just not to you. What can you offer? Lmao.
>>
>>36751674

That's not really a counter argument though.

Women are still the enemy. The parties involved are fundamentally conflicted.
>>
>>36751707
They're only the enemy to you. Other guys have gotten laid.
>>
>>36751674
>>36750141

If you were in elementary and the teacher got a cake from the principal and gave a huge chunk to her favourite pupil and nothing to you, you would hate them for it. It doesn't matter that the teacher loved that kid more than you. You'd still hate them.

So why shouldn't a guy who is dismissed by women, hate women?
>>
>>36751730

Yes. So what? The point still stands. Or should I be happy that other guys got laid?
>>
>>36751730
that's why he hates them, what's your problem?
>>
>>36751730
Not the anon you're replying to but I've gotten laid and i don't necessarily like women.

I certainly harbor no hate towards them. I just don't really care. I treat them like someone else's kid. It's cute when they act like their opinion and decisions actually matter.

Actual hatred of an entire gender just seems like bitterness to me.
>>
>>36751750
Because they are people who aren't obligated to be your sex slave.
>>
>>36751730
dude you literally have like 70 IQ, not even memeing
>>
>>36750204
>You shitpost about it on this board all the fucking time
>implying he's the only one on this board that hates women
>>
>>36751817
Great argument m8. Nice use of "literally" as well.
>>
>>36751817
Are you a surfer?
>>
>>36751801

My enemies are people. All enemies are people. You fucking dumbass.

Oh never mind. You must be are brainlet femanon.
>>
>>36751797
This.

Once i lost my virginity the hate just turned to indifference. Women are stupid, but sex and boobs can be pretty cool sometimes. The rest of ya'll are just misguided.
>>
I absolutely hate women and I haven't even talked to one in over 3 years.
>>
>>36751801
>Because they are people

Why the fuck should I make their life easier when they make my life harder? I don't care that it doesn't involve fucking. Fuck them. I enjoy watching them fail. I enjoy watching them get hurt.
>>
>>36751853
Lol what? Are you an ESL-fag or what?
>>
File: 1486644677541.jpg (1MB, 1478x6221px) Image search: [Google]
1486644677541.jpg
1MB, 1478x6221px
>>36749985
most wouldn't know because they haven't had enough experience with women to know how women really are.
Women are the worst things on this earth. it doesn't matter who they are, being evil, narcissistic, materialistic and selfcentered is natrual for a women regradless of "who they are"
Believe me
>>
>>36751853
People have free will, and can do whatever the shit they want to do.

If you expect a woman to go down on you, that's not respecting her a "person" but instead a flesh light.

And no, I'm a dude.
>>
>>36751878
Sour grapes, I guess. Not arguing with you, though.
>>
>>36751878

This is something I don't get as well.

"Oh we are people too! We want to be treated with respect".

No, fuck you bitch. You're not going to give me what I want, why the fuck would I give you want you want?

Do you expect me to just be a fucking doormat who just exists to be your serf or something?
>>
>>36751568
In in the interest of keeping this circle jerk going, I'm going to agree with you.

It's not that I hate them for being physically a different sex, it's their god-awful attitudes. It's as if they believe everything in their lives should fit exactly whatever niche they put themselves in. The fact that I'm treated like shit by complete strangers for something as petty and irrelevant as not being handsome enough, tall enough, not being white, not having a huge dick, is extremely disheartening. I've never noticed how bad it was until now, but they're centering their lives around their sexual preferences, and I don't feel comfortable enough to even exist around a woman anymore.

Women avoid me on the street, women avoid me at work, women avoid me on the train and I'm legitimately just existing. I don't approach women, I don't stare, I don't try to talk to them unless I ABSOLUTELY have to (like at work for instance) and I still get the feeling that I'm a nuisance to their life.

So the fact that they feel so comfortable, and even in the right, for judging a man immediately on his looks, even when a majority of the time THEY'RE not as good looking as they think/people tell them, and the fact that if the tides were turned we'd get a load of shit for saying "fat girls should fuck off and die don't try to talk to me if you're fat", irritates the fuck out of me. It's a stupid double standard that they're able to get away with, sure we have double standards like it's okay for men to fuck 10000 women, but we fuck ALL women, of course i'm gonna get mad if a 6/10 chick talks about all of the 9s she fucks because she assumes she DESERVES a 9 for simply being a woman.
>>
>>36751936

It's not really sour grapes. It's just common human behaviour.

People never like to help others get ahead of them. Why would you ever do that?

The same thing applies to women and sex, except that feminists expect men like us to just be their slaves, doing all their bidding while getting nothing out of it but even more bitching from them.
>>
Sometimes i do think the government should provide high-class prostitutes to beta males who can't get laid just to be safe.

You guys are scary. I used to think most of the whole women-hating was a meme but i had no idea virginity leads to this much suffering and anger.

Maybe if society didn't ostracize virgins so much...
>>
>>36751609
>i feel like they all hate me for some reason
they probably don't
>>
>>36751951
They also have to worry about being raped and killed though, so it explains why they distance themselves from people, and this holds especially true if you live in the city.

If you worked alongside a woman, and was nice and shit, I'm sure she would want to be friends with you regardless of attraction.
>>
>>36752010
So what have you done for women anon? Why are you entitled to some puspus?
>>
>>36751750
because you're not in fucking elementary school anymore
>>
>>36751951
I also hate their "apathy" because for a woman saying "i don't care" is a legitimate argument and an automatic win. I hate how they know exactly what they're doing, I hate how they crave so much attention and are able to get all they want when they want, I hate how one-minded they are, like a hive of bees or a flock of birds, I hate their shitty aloofness, I hate their self-righteousness, their sense of entitlement, their hypocrisy, I hate when they lie, I hate how they justify the shitty things they do, I hate when they take up a cause just to fit in

But most importantly I hate how stupid and crazy they are. They're allowed to get away with not keeping themselves in check, they're fucking batshit crazy because no one wants to tell them otherwise. They unleash their insanity into the world and are completely fine with it, they never care to notice or take steps to fix themselves because it's "how they are".
>>
>>36752025
they can at least pretend to be having fun while talking to me.
>>
>>36751951
>they believe everything in their lives should fit exactly whatever niche they put themselves in
>centering their lives around their sexual preferences
>they feel so comfortable, and even in the right, for judging immediately on looks
>sure we have double standards like it's okay for men to fuck 10000 women
>assumes she DESERVES a 9 for simply being a woman

What in the everloving fuck, how do you not see the irony here

This entire thread is about hating all women because they won't fuck you/be nice to you because you DESERVE kindness/sex just for existing

No you don't nigga, sorry to break it to you but the world isn't here to cater to your fucking feelings and preferences
>>
>>36751951

Let me just give you an stupid anecdote from yesterday.

>be walking down the stairs
>femlet walking in front of me
>huge heels means she cannot descend properly
>have to see her waddle herself along making a food of herself
>once she gets down she looks back, obviously self conscious of how funny she looked
>she looks back to give me that smile of acknowledgement of awkwardness
>gets a glimpse of who I am
>smile disappears
>cowers away in the corner and lets me pass

Why couldn't she just smile and act like a fucking human being? How fucking hard is it to treat an ugly man like a person?
>>
>>36752018
But that wouldn't fix the problem, they'd still hate women for not loving them

These men cannot be satisfied. They want a 7/10 who cooks cleans and loves them. This is about way more than sex
>>
>>36752104
why should they if they're not having fun?
>>
>>36752028
Ok let's be honest, how often do they get raped and killed here in the states? Especially in the nicer parts; I live in new york city and there's a shit ton of cops around, more than ever before, cameras, new street lights, etc. And by that same logic, men have to worry about being mugged and killed, you don't see me avoiding people on the street, in broad daylight, in front of other people.

I have been nice, they still either avoid me or unload all of their crazy woman problems because I'm too much of a beta to tell them i'm not interested in hearing any of it.
>>
>>36752104
>they can at least pretend to be having fun while talking to me
Why should they?
>>
>>36752118
This so much. This entire thread is sour grapes and double standards.

Women are fucking retarded but devoting all this hate to them is something only virgins do. It's funny how the guys with the least experience with women apparently seem to be the experts on how their minds' work.
>>
>>36752121
Maybe it's not that you're ugly. Maybe it's that you're scary.

Are you scary, Anon? Be honest.
>>
>>36752121
Dude she was probably self-concious and worried about how she looked more so than how you looked.

Jesus christ, that really made you mad? It sounds like you have your own issues to deal with and women aren't exactly the problem.
>>
>>36752045

Why do you keep replying with your braindead logic. I already acknowledged I was ugly. No I cannot be your Chad.

OK fine. Just don't ask me to be nice to you. Don't ask me to put in a good word for you with the boss. Don't ask me to drive you home when you car breaks down. Don't ask me to look after your dog/children. Don't ask me to give you a deadline extension.

You didn't ever do anything for me either.
>>
>>36750279
never. we are stuck in purgatory forever. such is our fate
>>
>>36752118
Never did I say I deserve sex, I know no one is entitled to it(unless you're a woman that is.)

And when I say nice I mean common fucking courtesy like saying "thank you" when I hold open the door for you because you just happen to be behind me when I'm leaving somewhere. That's the shit I mean, if I answer your question because you're too much of a dumb bimbo to not ask it out loud with a bunch of people around you, at least say thank you, don't stare at me like I'm some kind of alien with 3 fucking heads.

Or how about not shoving people out of the way because you want to sit down on the train, or how about not leaving your bag on an empty seat in a crowded train because you'd rather not have it on the floor, or how about not skipping people in line at the store because your makeup is way more important than someone getting food or water.
>>
>>36752201
Well yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>36752018

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE FUCKING SEX

It's more about feeling wanted and the affection and security that comes from that.
>>
>>36752172
>NYC

There's your problem. People there are horrible.
>>
>>36752260
I've seen men do shit like that too. Both men and women are capable of being shitty people, and there are more shitty people in the world than nice ones.

It sounds like you're just generalizing women because they won't fuck you.
>>
>>36752290
Yeah but you dont deserve none of that whiteboi. Entitled ass nigga
>>
>>36752266
>What does that have to do with anything?
Are you fucking serious? Scary people scare people, she wasn't being rude because you're ugly, she was being scared because you're scary

>what is self-awareness
>how does society work
>don't care, hate women! RRRRRR
>>
>>36752121
Exactly, it's like damn way to not be subtle with how much you find me repulsive. I don't go out of my way to have a primitive response to an ugly guy or girl, so why can't they control themselves like a decent human lmao.

>>36752187
not to be a normie, nor to brag, but i've had sex with a few girls, and was in a LTR not that long ago, it really opened my eyes to how stupid women truly can be.
>>
>>36752257
>implying women ever ask you for anything
Toppest of keks
>>
>>36752239

She had a smile. She was clearly going to give me that "smile" that says "haha what a fool I was, right".

>>36752201

I'm not scary in the slightest. Think an back faced acne ridden nerd with glasses, who wears clothes that a 15 year old would wear and is barely average height.
>>
>>36752339
We were in a public place. She wasn't doing it out of fear. Womens' brains work differently. Serial killers are scary but women love Ted Bundy.

She did it because i was ugly and your whiteknighting doesn't change that
>>
>>36752380
Were you smiling? or were you staring at her with barely controlled dislike because female?
>>
>>36750806
Reported for what you stupid faggot. In what rule does it state that non-autists aren't allowed on this place.
>>
>>36752169
>>36752173
because it's nice? i do it to people all the time and people(just not women) do it to me as well. they laugh at the stupidest jokes but not even a smile when i TRY to make them laugh. and my friends are always amused by the jokes i tell, hell even when i deal with male strangers they like my personality. but just because i'm a 6 (at best) they act like i'm insufferable and make me feel like shit all day.
ask yourself this; when was the last time a woman tried to make YOU laugh and you didn't feel the need to be constantly making hilarious jokes?
fuck women
>>
>>36752362

>implying you know who I am

I love that you faggots always assume we are all NEET losers without lives.
>>
>>36752297
Yeah, but women are exceptionally bad in this city

>>36752310
the only men who do this are socially inept, virgins, people who take the chan with them into the real world, or some mixture of the 3, which constitutes for a small part of the male population

women on the other hand across the board think this way, i've known women from many different backgrounds, but all unanimously and collectively act and think the same way.
>>
>>36752418
You need something sweet to balance out all that bitterness
>>
>>36750233
I think you just answered your own question
originally
>>
>>36752422
Sure act like one.
>>
>>36752400

Of course I was smiling. Do you think it would have made an impression on me if I didn't give enough of a shit to smile back politely?

This is why I found it so rude. Like she couldn't even bother to just smile back.
>>
>>36752426
Bullshit, you just notice it more when women do it. If you don't think there are a shit ton of men who does this kind of shit you're not paying attention. I see men do this shit all the fucking time.
>>
>>36752448
Funny how so few people actually answered.
>>
>tfw misanthropic, but dislike women more
>>
>>36752426
>live in NYC
>have been consciously paying attention to this for months:
>almost all men who I hold the door open for thank me.
>whenever I am not thanked for this, it is usually a woman.

On average, my life experiences have led me to the belief that women are less considerate of men's feelings then men are considerate of men's feelings.
>>
Here's the irony of it all.

>be in everyday situation out side of work
>treated like shit by women
>be in suit at the workplace
>everyone is super nice and polite even though they probably hate me behind my back

I hate their trickery more than anything. They wouldn't be nice to me if I didn't have them under my thumb.
>>
>>36752118

>because they won't fuck you/be nice to you because you DESERVE kindness/sex just for existing

Are you suggesting people don't owe other people a basic level of kindness/niceness?

So we should all just act like feral animals to each other?
>>
>>36752527

>women are less considerate of men's feelings then men are considerate of men's feelings.

Yep. Pretty much. Feminism told women that it's OK to treat ugly men like shit and still expect them to be nice to you and treat you like a person. This is what "empowered" women do.
>>
File: lalm.jpg (78KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
lalm.jpg
78KB, 540x960px
>>36749985
All you need is a good boipussy in your life, you silly, silly boy.
>>
>>36750233
Perhaps because certain events encouraged them to act certain ways and by the time well adjusted people were having sex/forming relationships they were already on a path that made such relations less likely to occur in their lives thereby reinforcing a cycle of hate and lack of relations with women.
>>
>>36752535
exactly, all we want from women is to treat us like human beings.
not even sex
>>
>>36752532
>what is social class
>don't care, hate women! RRRRRRR
>>
>>36752472
Nope, women do it way more on average than men do, I haven't done any real counting but I see women being way more rude than guys.
>>
>>36749985

No one owes you anything. You aren't even entitled to existing, and you are pissed off at other people for your incompetence.
>>
>>36752535
>Are you suggesting people don't owe each other a baisc level of kindness/niceness?
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

>So we should all just act like feral animals to each other?
How the fuck is that what I said? You really think the only option other than kindness is feral animal cruelty? Well shit, this explains a lot.

I'm saying people treating you neutrally is not a reason to be ragefully butthurt.
>>
>>36751951
>The fact that I'm treated like shit by complete strangers for something as petty and irrelevant as not being handsome enough, tall enough, not being white, not having a huge dick, is extremely disheartening.

> Not being white

LOL I knew it.
Just learn your place...
>>
>>36752603

I was a leftist once. Let me tell you, social class doesn't really exist these days. Nobody gives a shit if you grew up poor or rich or if you went to a nice HS where you learned Greek and Latin.

What they give a shit about are looks, race, height. All those biases are much stronger than all that "social class" nonsense. You are stuck in the 1800s if you still think in that paradigm.
>>
>>36752646
when you're being friendly to someone and he doesn't respond in a nice/kind/friendly way you have every right to fucking hate him.
fuck off
>>
>>36752666
not today satan

because i know not every white person is the pinnacle of human beauty, you slack-jawed, chinless, snaggle toothed, big eared, lanky piece of dirt
>>
File: 1486515664031-s4s.png (65KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
1486515664031-s4s.png
65KB, 200x160px
>>36751056
As a non-virgin I can support his claim. Maybe it's because it wasn't very good, but when you no longer consider yourself a Virgin you really start just thinking indifferently about them unless
A: You like them for who they are
Or B: you've got a crush, which even then isn't that bad
>>
I dislike women because they're so insufferably boring and somehow expect you to amuse them constantly. They're passive beings that don't actually bring anything to the table.
I dislike them because they're oversensitive, and can't take a joke. Having a woman around your friends is like having some kind of fun police around, you can't relax. Extremely judgemental, yet can't actually take criticism unless you've swaddled it in 15 layers of wool.
Women are also never really there for you when you need them, but expect you to drop everything and be there for every little thing, and when you refuse, you're suddenly the worst.
And even if you're able to be a good friend, they'll still try to wrap you around their finger by doing stupid flirty shit, just to gain control in the relationship.
Fuck that.
>>
Well just think about this lads.

Women are literally nobody without a man. They might pretend to be high value and treat you like shit but the reality is they are desperate to clam themselves to a man to actually bring value and substance to their otherwise void and futile existence.
>>
>>36752840
this guy getss it
>>
>be part of a student association
>go to a part
>other student associations are there
>pretty much all the women just surround the couple of guys who are mildly Chaddish while leaving all the other men without company
>eventually the ugly girls decide they cannot get Chad with all the competition so they go into a corner to play with their phone because fuck being human and actually trying to socialise with guys who are actually in your league; like what is this a party or something?

Fuck women. They are just openly rude. Like did nobody teach these creatures good manners? It's a party. I don't expect to fuck you. I just want to share some jokes, and do some general chit chat. Like fuck me for expecting women to behave like people after all the feminists told me that women are people!
>>
File: whywomenhaterape.jpg (241KB, 1051x951px) Image search: [Google]
whywomenhaterape.jpg
241KB, 1051x951px
>>36749985
I feel ya OP

>>36750141
Valid reason to hate them
>>
So this is how it would read if "monkeys throwing shit at each other" was transcripted to dialogue.
>>
I have a (((slight))) suspicion that this is more of a western thing. Like western society these days is cancer. Cannot really deny that.

But not everywhere is like this. I did an exchange for a year abroad in northern European country and all the women were as you guys described. Rude, mean, entitled cold, frigid bitches. But for me this was a culture shock. Women in my Latin American country were nothing like that.

I don't even know how you guys manage to reproduce. When I was there it seemed like only 5% of the guys got any attention and everyone else was left empty handed. Back home it is nothing like that. Pretty much everyone is already settled and people were pretty realistic about what they could get and women were much less obsessed with looks as well.
>>
>>36749985
I get happy when a woman get beaten down to pulp and killed .
>>
>>36753011
My mom was almost raped. She was beaten, stalked, and now has ptsd and anxiety for the rest of her life.

And you feel like women SHOULD be raped? That women are nothing but meat, disposable to your pleasure?

Do you forget women aren't fucking slaves, but people with intellect, passions and destinies?

I hope you get kicked in jail for life, where all the other monsters go, just like my Mom's rapist.
>>
>>36753011
I also hope you get raped in the ass in prison, so you can complain about "Rape Culture".
>>
>>36753104
Seems kinda interesting. What country you from? Care to elaborate any more?
>>
File: 1490991198616.jpg (610KB, 1259x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490991198616.jpg
610KB, 1259x1080px
>>36753275
>My mom was almost raped. She was beaten, stalked, and now has ptsd and anxiety for the rest of her life.

lol

>Do you forget women aren't fucking slaves, but people with intellect, passions and destinies?

Their only passion is fucking Chad and getting betabux

>>36753320
Sorry you feel that way
>>
File: download (5).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>36753275
Nah they are just cum dumpsters to be thrown away once you're finished.
>>
>>36754080
>Was Joan of Ark a cock loving slut? Wasn't it her who defended France from the anglos and stayed a virgin?
>Did Clara Barton heal all those people for the attention?
>Elizabeth Blackwell didn't deserve to be a doctor, right? Because she's a woman?
>Cleopatra was a witch.
>Marie Curie was a Nobel-whoring bitch.
>Earhart needs to fly away.
>Elizabeth the first never should of stayed
>Grace Hopper was a geeky wannabe.
>Shirley Jackson should of never cared about nuclear safety.
>Helen Keller was a nobody.
>Mother Theresa was a homebody
>Harriet Tubman and Rosa Parks should of let the slaves be slaves.

All of these women will be known throughout history. Not because of their sex, but because they are human fucking beings.
>>
>>36754443
You're a fucking troll, so fuck you, but this other guy actually believes in rape.
>>
>>36751151
Wow,let`s ignore the substance of his post,to use ad hominem. Mature as fuck,anon.
>>
File: 1488399240072.jpg (1MB, 1347x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488399240072.jpg
1MB, 1347x1000px
>>36754468
>Was Joan of Ark a cock loving slut?
Probably

>Did Clara Barton heal all those people for the attention?

Probably

>Elizabeth Blackwell didn't deserve to be a doctor, right? Because she's a woman?

Correct

>Cleopatra was a witch.

Yes

>Marie Curie was a Nobel-whoring bitch.

Yep

>Earhart needs to fly away.

lol, she failed and died like the dumb whore she was

>Grace Hopper was a geeky wannabe.

Whore

>Shirley Jackson should of never cared about nuclear safety.

Literal who

>Helen Keller was a nobody.

Blind and deaf slut learns to communicate... Wow.

>Mother Theresa was a homebody

Again just another worthless cunt

>Harriet Tubman and Rosa Parks should of let the slaves be slaves.

Ooooo congrats nigger you sat down on a bus seat. Yes however they should have remained slaves
>>
>>36754502
Why not? Women have rape fantasies! And they love it! They enjoy relationships with rapists.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605
>>
>>36754631
You just discredited every one the scientists, politicians, and historical figures for the sake of being female.

I could say the exact same about every male historical figure, then nobody gets credit. Everyone is a bitch, slut, pig, or whatever baseless insult anyone could think of at the time.

The simple fact is that there are bad women out there, and good women out there. This is the same with MEN.

The women I've met, I admit, are usually creeped out by me at first.

But then they get to know me, and they may not want my dick, but they are still my friends. They are there for me, because I am there for them.

Even if one treats me like trash, I get away from the toxic situation, and move on with my life.

Women deserve respect, just like men deserve respect. Without respect in the world, and appreciation, we turn into animalistic cannibals. There is more to life than that.
>>
>>36752840
What you described sounds so much like all of my friendships with women,that it makes me sick,like physically sick. I feel,like I`ll throw up my cake all over the floor.
>>
>>36754631
And a fantasy is different from real life. Most sane women are scarred from rape, just like men.
>>
>>36750911
>Women arent important enough for anythin
>White knighting

??
>>
File: back to reddit.jpg (141KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit.jpg
141KB, 717x880px
>>36754876
>reddit spacing
>reddit-tier reply
>>
>>36754876
Nah no one deserves respect. It's earned honey. You did all that typing so you earned this (you) since you're so upset for no reason over the fact women have rape fantasies.
>>
ITT
>women don't deserve respect and are subhumans
>why won't anyone love me?

/r9gay/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>36755022
Yeah I'm a redditor because I hate massive walls of text, and rapists. I see r9k is a complete shithole now.
>>
>tfw only hate women on this board
Sorry guys, but I'm actually kinda nice to them in meatspace.
>>
>>36755166
>I hate massive walls of text
>Then writes a blog
Reddit is where you belong.
>>
>>36750233
Or gays
>>
File: BAD-GIRL-SPANKING.jpg (192KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
BAD-GIRL-SPANKING.jpg
192KB, 800x533px
>>36749985
just do like I do
>>
>>36752121
Maybe she just internally cringed or something, why does every situation that's bad/awkward/confusing have to be because of how you look?
>>
>>36749985
>Women HATE unattractive men.
>They will at best ignore you but more often than not be very rude and very cold towards you in a way that they aren't with anyone else.

As a particularly repulsive man, I am certainly no stranger to the disdain with which women regard the ugly. One's male coworkers will come to one for advice, share jokes, have conversations and so on. Yet, offer a female coworker a simple "good morning" out of a sense of social convention, and she'll turn away with a rueful smile on her face and manage a mechanical "hello" before rushing by. Or one may find himself walking down the hall and have a female coworker, realizing you may have to cross paths if she continues forward, duck into an empty office for a moment only to leave it in the opposite direction, scurrying away. To be regarded as so horrible simply by virtue of one's appearance necessarily inspires resentment and anger on a visceral level, the impulse to lash out shared by any animal that finds itself wounded.

However, that anger isn't the same as hatred. And, just as the resentment of the hideous man carries with it no authentic hatred, neither does the revulsion of the woman when she encounters such a man. It is only natural for the ugly old virgin to feel a surge of wrath at being so roundly rejected, but it is no less natural for the woman to be disgusted by him. To indict either for following Nature's dictates would be tantamount to condemning them for drawing breath.
>>
File: 1484117694025.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484117694025.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>>36756541
As nice as ever. Would care to elaborate on this part though:

>However, that anger isn't the same as hatred. And, just as the resentment of the hideous man carries with it no authentic hatred

What would you define as authentic hatred? Could the anger not develop into what may be defined as hatred or disdain for all women even before any interaction with them?
>>
File: 1493181875087.jpg (119KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1493181875087.jpg
119KB, 500x390px
>>36750233
Well I think my reason is legitimate. I was raised in a family composed of mostly women with no real ((((men))). The men in my family are cucks and even my grandad got cucked hard by my grandmother. He even knows that teo of his childrennthat he raised arent his( ehivh is onvipus considering the are both lighter skinned than he is) Imagine growing up in a family where your mom was the school thought, one of your aunts went to thr military for discipline and still ended up gettingngang banged, other aunt got ficked down and impregnated at 18 and knowingnwell that half of your close family are jardly related to you.

My aunt( the one who got knocked up) burned the only pictures of my dead father because of teen angst back in the day andvused to verbally abuse me whenever I was near her. and there is a shit ton of more fucked up shit these women did to me but it is painful as hell to think about.
>>
>>36757650
and sorry for my bad english am spic
>>
>>36751648
>Men are mean af to ugly women
No, chads and autists are mean to ugly women.
Approach a normal dude in a friendly (not romantic) way.
He'll be a normal dude and be friendly.
Try it.

However if you try the same shit to just about any girl you'll get turned away because apparently as soon as you say hi to a woman that's a stranger you're buying them a fucking engagement ring.
Also if you seem the least bit off character they suddenly have the right to unapologetically leave or ghost you.
The number of women that have ghosted a man without it being a big deal compared to the same thing happening the other way around but it being a HUGE deal is fucking ridiculous.
Women have 100% of the power in a romantic relationship and they're cunts with it all the time.

If a man breaks up with a woman he better have a DAMN good reason but when it's vice versa it could be fucking WHATEVER and it's okay.

In summary: women are consistently inhumanely inconsiderate.
>>
>>36751568
I'm ugly and women treat me alright. Maybe it's because I'm not a fucking creep who hates women
>>
File: 1491067539317.jpg (22KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491067539317.jpg
22KB, 346x450px
>>36749985
I hate them MORE
>>
>>36749985
Yes I do brother.
The only thing every single bio-cunt deserve is a solo and agonizing death.
>>
>>36750144
Faggots get the bullet to.
>>
>>36750332
Because half the world's population deserves death.
>>
>>36759425
More than half. Dont forget that most of the worlds habitants aren't white.
>>
File: burn.jpg (89KB, 1242x820px) Image search: [Google]
burn.jpg
89KB, 1242x820px
>>36750141
>>36750168
I'ts another "bruh you just want sex" episode

you know what? OP should lose his virginity. That way 99.99% of your "arguements" would be invalid.
>>
>>36751648
I hope you die to nigger rape you filthy whore!
>>
>>36751568
genuinely ugly people just suck lol. they have low self esteem from being marginalized all their lives (which isn't their fault) but it gives them creepy personality defects and they aren't fun to be around. ugly women are just as disliked by normie men but betas and robots keep breeding with them and spawning more uglies.
>>
>>36749985

Just don't be a rapist OP
Keep jerking your little ding dong on the computer and leave people alone
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.