[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bought a big bag of icing sugar and started eating it with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1488847794359.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488847794359.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>Bought a big bag of icing sugar and started eating it with a spoon

Anyone else not even bother with traditional candy anymore and just go straight for the sugar?
>>
>>36749975
You are an abomination.
>>
>>36749975
>Got bored last night and ordered a large Dominos with 2 sides
>Ate it all in 7 minutes.
>>
>>36750016
Did you eat it like a taco?
>>
>>36750054
No i just don't stop for breath after I start eating.
>>
I've literally transcended all forms of dietary conventions by this point. I don't even feel guilt any more, and I know my diet will be the cause of my death. I just eat all day pretty much while surfing the internet. My mom killed herself last winter and since then I've been living in an apartment paying rent with my inheritance and just eating and using the internet all day every day. My inheritance money will definitely run out by September, but I may be dead before then. Right now I am sitting at a computer desk at the centre of an otherwise unfurnished room dressed in boxer shorts, thick socks and a large duvet wrapped around my body. I am surrounded by empty and half-empty bottles, empty pizza boxes, spilled food, Chinese take-out cartons, paper plates I use to eat, plastic cutlery I bought en masse so I don't have to wash anything. My desk is crowded with cans and chocolate bar wrappers. I thought about starting to smoke but I don't like the sensation. I just eat and eat. I have a half-finished triple cheeseburger here right now and a chocolate milkshake. I'll eat that and then I'll order more food. I just want to die at this point if I'm honest.
>>
when i was like 11 and we didnt have any food at home i would put sugar in a little bowl and lick it out
>>
>>36750153
why not an hero anon
If you're in your early to mid 20's enough cardiac arrest will not come for some time
>>
>>36749975
>my candy is bottles of honey
So basically yes
>>
File: IMG_2329.jpg (81KB, 747x754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2329.jpg
81KB, 747x754px
>>36750153
Deep down I wish I could eat myself to death. Food is just so goddamn good and comfy, and it's the only thing that I find any sort of joy in anymore. Are you obese anon? I'm not asking in order to judge you, I'm just curious
>>
>>36750185
I will when the money runs out anyway. Either my lifestyle will kill me or I'll be kicked out of this apartment when mom's money dries up and then die by my own hand.
>>
>>36750212
I'm actually not. Like I said mom only died this past winter. I played a lot of sport in my youth so I'm naturally pretty fit, plus I've never really gained weight all that easily on account of my eating very little etc. But I don't care now. I enjoy food. It's a relief to be able to just eat and focus on the pleasure it allows me and then keep experiencing that pleasure in various similar ways. I've just let go. I'm getting fat, don't get me wrong. Pretty soon my body will probably realize what I'm doing and will just give up like I have.
>>
>>36750016
>>36750111
I was considering ordering a pizza/wings "for my next two meals" but I know it would go down like this and spiral out of control. Trying to make myself prepare food. So far, bed is winning over hunger.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.