[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: houseparty.png (157KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
houseparty.png
157KB, 600x391px
>junior in college
>senior chick graduating soon is jonesing for my dick hard
>i text her for a day, seems cool
>go to ask her out, she beats me to it
>"hey anon my friends are throwing a little house party (in 2 hours) come on over"
>get FB invite
>"pizza and beer"
>mfw i've never been to a house party
>mfw i've never drank a beer
>mfw i wont know anyone at the party (including her, really)

what do i do??? need response quick
>>
Just go to the party, don't drink the beer, it's ok to stay sober

If you really want to drink, bring some vodka and mix it with soda

Just don't drink a ton. You don't want to get destroyed at your first party with her.

Just go, randomly listen into conversations and interject

It seems rude, but that's legitimately how normies do it
>>
beer is pretty gross if you are not used to drinking it so just be ready for that so you dont make a fool of yourself
>>
>>36749767
>it's ok to stay sober
is that not a sperg thing to do?
>>
>>36749732
Just go and smoke weed. That's what I did at my first house party.
>>
Drink a small amount to get brave but stop before u get stupid. Act like u dont give a fuck about the party and are bored with it, but show interest in her. Make it obv youre there only cuz she is.
>>
>>36749793
No, it's not, just don't make a big deal out of it

>anon, don't you want a beer?
>Naw, I'm driving
>I'm waking up early tomorrow, I'm trying to be good
>>
>>36749840
>Just go and smoke weed. That's what I did at my first house party.
never smoked before either
>>
>>36749841
pretty good advice here.

>muh okay to stay sober
anon don't be a pussy
>>
>>36749841
Don't be bored you asshat, just be relaxed

>>36749841
Don't do this either, beer is gross if you've never had it and you most likely won't like it

Like I said, bring a little vodka if you want to fit in. You can share with her and you won't seem "lame"
Don't seem interested in only her, girls don't want you to be an apathetic asshole
Talk to her when you can and socialize with others when she's busy
>>
>>36749918
>socialize with others when she's busy

socialize with people i know nothing about.... is this what parties are?? im going in solo on this one
>>
>>36749967
yes, like i said before, literally just walk up to people and talk to them. Interject casually in conversations

Normie shit is weird
>>
Don't be nervous.

Just show up and talk to people.

If you're too autistic to do that then you don't deserve to go.
>>
op itll be fine, stay sober if you want, hang out, talk about normie shit etc.
>>
Eat three pizza slices and chug a beer can. That should keep you under control. The cheese and grease will keep you from getting too drunk.
>>
>>36750078
but i dont want to drink
>>
>>36750137

Anon. One beer chugged won't do you too much. Especially eating that much pizza. Beer really works in moderation, despite being a retarded meme. What you get out of it is a bit more confidence and for you to be a bit of yourself. If you're worried about duis, wait until 3 hours has passed and the effects will pass by.
>>
>>36750137
Just sip on a can or two over the night and tell them you're not a big drinker if they ask

Only cunts force people to drink more than they're comfortable drinking but having at least one will show that you want to be polite

Don't chug it though that's reyarded
>>
>>36749868
>No, it's not, just don't make a big deal out of it

>anon, don't you want a beer?
>Naw, when I drink it takes forever for me to cum and I thrust so much I tend to get an upset stomach and being a virgin I don't want to puke all over you when I lose my virginity
>OK, bye.
>>
>>36750277
im not a virgin kiddo im a stud
>>
>>36750401
>on /r9k
>not a virgin

Don't fool yourself friendo. We're all virgins.
>>
>>36750137
i hate to break this to you but you should probably just drink a beer dude. people are gonna wonder who the dweeb is that isn't drinking or smoking at a party
>>
im going in friends, see you on the other side
>>
>>36749732
Go to the party and start drinking enough to get drunk but not enough to vomit (unless the party is outside). Focus on having fun, not on impressing this girl. Do some shit you wouldn't do sober, talk to everybody you want. Don't do that crazy white boy shit like jumping off roofs of flying through windows, just have fun.
>>
>>36749732
Don't listen to the dweebs saying not to drink. Drink at least three beers to help you loosen up a bit, more if it seems like everyone else is getting trashed. Drinking will help you socialize without acting like a total sperg, and if both of you are drinking it will improve your chances of getting laid. It also sounds like the situation is going to be somewhat uncomfortable and the beer will take the edge off a bit. Yes beer tastes like piss, get over it and drink anyway.

>>36749767
Don't do this, if you go and don't drink everyone will think you're a dweeb. It's ok to join random circles but avoid being "that weird guy".
>>
>>36749732
>eat pizza
>don't drink to much beer
> think about what your about to say before you say it
>don't say things you think are stupid
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.