[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"you're weird." What did she mean by this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1439909047699.jpg (180KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1439909047699.jpg
180KB, 600x600px
"you're weird."

What did she mean by this.
>>
>>36749681
''You're creepy, Stay away from me''

In most case. In other case she might find your quirk appealing but don't count on it.
>>
>>36749681
>be polite at work as I would anywhere, saying excuse me, please, and thank you
>say excuse me to this one girl
>"Could you stop being so polite anon? It scares me."
Alright you fucking cunt. Don't be shocked when you start getting treated like a piece of trash.
>>
>>36749892
>not knowing what middle ground is
I'm not at all shocked that girls can't stand you.
>>
>>36749681
OP you sweet naive fool.

Anytime a girl calls you something or labels you a certain way you must scrutinize it very carefully. As abstract and seemingly nonsensical as it may seem they always leave a code to unlock the riddle.

"You're weird" - now the firest step is to see if there are any plausible anagrams. At first try we rearrange "Weird" to get "Wired".

You are wired. And what is wired? Robots are, she is saying you are robot-like. And who is one of the most famous robots? R2D2 of course and he assisted Luke Skywalker.

She is saying you are like Skywalker, and who walks on the? Why God does.

Conclusion - through deriviation of the female lexicon it has been found that she thinks of you as God-like, and you should be grateful of her remarks and consider her as a benevolent token of affection to be used any hour of teh day at your discretion.
>>
>>36749942
>saying excuse me is crossing the line somehow
If that's crossing the line the cunt deserves no politeness. Saying basic polite things is the fucking middle ground.
>>
>>36749942
Fuck off normie

It's either polite mode or rude mode, PICK ONE BITCH
>>
>>36749972
Yeah I'm fairly certain you're leaving out some parts of this story, because people don't throw a fit after hearing "excuse me" once. What's the full story, anon?

>>36749988
>not knowing that there's ignoring mode
Just pretend that they don't exist. Never reply to anything they say and occasionally walk into them and act shocked, like you just collided with the air.
>>
>>36750026
Ignoring is considered creepy

But I don't let it stop me
>>
>>36750026
I swear to god that's it. It wasn't just once, obviously. I say that shit when someone is in the way and I say thank you if someone does something for me or tells me something. That's literally fucking it. The bitch is just a cunt.
>>
>>36749681
It's a double edge sword. It can mean either A. "You're quirky and funny" or B. "You're creepy".

You'll have to man up a little bit and ask her anon. That's what I've done and sadly it's more B than A on my case.
>>
>>36749962
kek oikos
>>
>>36750136
If you're creepy she would never talk to you to your face.

It's attraction or she's talking just to say words.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.