[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College shooting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: asdasdasd.png (937KB, 1368x803px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasd.png
937KB, 1368x803px
College shooting happening right now in North Lake College in Texas
>>
Any updates? Is the news channels showing coverage right now?
>>
good guy anon
>>tells you not to come to class today because you're one of the good ones
>>
>north lake
Just a gang shooting that occurred near the college, nogs probably didn't know it was a school because they don't go
>>
>>36749520
the important question: can /r9k/ claim him?
>>
Did an anon rly post about not going to this school recently? Screenshots?
>>
Oh no not North Lake College
>>
>one murder than suicide

Well this is a disappointment.
>>
>>36749520
>2 dead including the shooter
>>
>>36749819
>The police had received an initial, unconfirmed description of the suspect as a white male with brown hair, wearing a white tank top.
WHITE MALE LMAO
>>
>>36749847
Only white/asian people are beta enough to shoot up a school.
>>
>>36749847
its North Lake college, it's predominately white, if it was cedar valley or mountain view college the shooter would probably be black
>>
>>36749520
sorry for post anons
>>
What in the he'll is wrong with kids these days. All that hate and anger. Then they kill 1 person and "oh no I am scared of dying what should I do" (shoots himself). Seriously? Get some edge man, and aim for the head at close range. Your throwing away your life for one chance at revenge toward normies and you blow it cause you loose your nerve. Fucking genius, these idiots deserve to die.
>>
>>36750011
People that hate "normies" and use that term to describe them are usually way too beta to kill more people and freak out after sperging and killing one
>>
>>36749913
School shooters are not really known for being black
>>
>>36749520
Sorry I'm late guys

Don't got to school tomorrow, I mean today. Some of you are alright.
>>
>>36750050
>School
>Black
>>
>>36750075
Lots of schools filled with nigs. White people are just the beta ones so they end up doing the shootings inside the school against the cool kids who bullied betas.

Nigs just shoot each other outside school
>>
>>36750103

The school of hard knocks isn't real
>>
>>36750223
Public schools do exist in minority neighborhoods, mr. Sheltered white boy.

A lot of them drop out and dont learn shit but in my experiences there are predominantly nig schools.
>>
Why haven't we had a good high-count college shooting for years now? I need to see how other people for insight
>>
File: 1404961181901.jpg (29KB, 293x263px) Image search: [Google]
1404961181901.jpg
29KB, 293x263px
>>36750269
is there a school named "School of Hard Knocks" that is accredited and grants officially recognized high school diplomas? No? Checkmate.
>>
>>36750361
>Why haven't we had a good high-count college shooting for years now?

probably because people don't care enough to do it
>>
>>36749768
kek'd originally tbqh
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.