[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> one shot in life > acne Why even bother.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: WYPl7Qv.jpg (32KB, 365x369px) Image search: [Google]
WYPl7Qv.jpg
32KB, 365x369px
> one shot in life
> acne
Why even bother.
>>
>>36749170
Wash your face often and buy facial cleansers
>>
stop rubbing grease on your face anon
>>
>>36749170
>Small penis

Guarantee you this is worse anon
>>
>>36749182
>thinking the cookie-cutter solutions actually work against severe/cystic acne
>>
>>36749182
>>36749191
>this is what the smoothies actually believe
>>
>>36749170
Change your pillowcase often
Always finish showering with cold water in your face
Dont touch your face
Stop eating greasy food
Splash face with cold water often
>>
>>36749191
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Just kill me already.
>>36749205
With acne no one will even see mine.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
>>36749170
Don't worry. If you just be yourself, one day a beautiful girl will look past your extra pepperoni pizza face to see the beautiful person you are on the inside
>>
Drink more water and eat less shit, don't take steaming hot showers, wash your pillowcases and sheets more often, stop touching your face. hair long? Keep that shit out of your face.
>>
>>36749170
go with the big guns immediately (Accutane). Keep switching doctors/dermatologists until someone gives you an RX for it. Everything else is a fucking meme. Trust me, I spent two years on various oral pills (tetra-something) where they just steadily increased my dose from 1 pill per day to 3 pills 3 times a day (= 9 pills per day, $$$), this shit fucks with your kidneys and liver and has other side effects.

If Accutane doesn't work, become an hikikomori OR an hero.
>>
>>36749237
>>36749218
Eternal smoothskins strike again.
>>
> one shot in life
> manlet

bich plz
>>
>>36749256
I'm just trying to give my guy some suggestions. I know they're basic as fuck but hey sometimes you don't know
>>
>comes to complain r9k
>people give him advice
>dude fucking smoothskins lmao
>gtfo smoothskins xD
>>
>>36749170
Have you entirely removed manufactured shit, dairy and gluten from your diet for 6+ months? No you didn't.

>waaah waaah but chad can eat shit and have smooth skin
You're not Chad. You can sit on your ass and complain if you want but it won't change things. He doesn't have to choose between eating shit and having clean skin, you do. (but really, his diet is a lot cleaner than yours).
>>
>>36749182
For further instruction, wash you face with warm water after washing your hands with soap to prevent getting grease on your visage, given such touch your face as little as humanly possible if at all. DO NOT use any products containing alcohol as it dries your skin leading to your body to produce more sebum and exacerbate the problem. Use exfoliates as your sole product as it removes dead skin from your pores and feels particularly nice, I'd recommend Nivea for men's exfoliating face scrub to be used 3 times per week in addition to OMIC+'s exfoliate to be used once day and night every day (aside from when Nivea's is used).

Coming from someone who still gets the odd outbreak it has helped very much contain the problem and made it virtually invisible, it also feels nice as fuck - no doubt I trust you to make up any excuse possible to prevent yourself from putting any work in (that's what /r9k/ is all about, after all) or cry "smoothskin" like an extra on a Fallout: New Vegas sub-mission.
>>
>one shot at life
>facial psoriasis
just fuck my life up pham
>>
>>36749263
face > everything else
>>36749281
I wont believe any advise which is not backed by some medical authority.
>>
>>36749275
When I take a piss, should I shake two times or three times? This is all very confusing.
>>
>>36749281
Because the retarded advice does not work. It's completely fucking worthless to anyone with cystic acne and bullshit peddlers like the morons pushing this just make robots suffer for longer with their condition, instead of just going to a doctor and doing >>36749247
>>
>>36749293
Oh, and I don't know what this shit is about changing your diet, I eat like shit and aside from the occasional outbreak (when I get sloppy or hug the fuck out of my pillows pretending to have a 2D waifu) it doesn't make a difference.
>>
I can confirm these smoothskins are completely bullshitting you anon. I literally never wash my face and I have never had acne. My face is greasy as fuck and it's never been a problem
>>
>>36749170
Try eating vegan for 3 weeks. Cleared my skin without changing anything else.
>>
>>36749247
I with I had balls to actually visit a doctor alone.
>>
>dude, like ughh just wash your face, brah
I NEVER touch my face, I shower every day and change my sheets every 3 days. I still get outbreaks in my mid twenties. My face was impeccable before I turned 15.
It's genetics. Chads and Stacies constantly touch their face, go days without showering (when they camp or whatever) and have perfect faces with absolutely no marks.
>>
>>36749408
Soon I will just kill myself, desu, genes are everything.
>>
>>36749305
Two times, three times is Filthy
>>
File: 1490873462781.jpg (55KB, 564x677px) Image search: [Google]
1490873462781.jpg
55KB, 564x677px
>>36749182
>>36749191
>>36749218
>>36749237
It doesn't work smoothskins. The only thing that helps are drugs from dermatologist. I tried everything that you posted and nothing had helped. The only drug that helps me is Izotek but it makes my skin very dry and it cracks so I have to use cream but I can't use too much of it or acne comes back. Life fucking sucks.
>>
>>36749339
Semen is a good exfoliant
>>
>>36749247
True that. I'm taking a cheaper alternative for about half a year now. It really helps. The dry skin is an annoyance though.
>>
>>36749440
>genes are everything
They really are. Notice how Chads have it all? Tall, clear and aesthetic face, good jawline/chin etc. You'll rarely see a Chad with acne or even acne scars.

If you're average or ugly there's a higher chance you'll develop acne during puberty. If you're unlucky, you'll have acne your entire life. If not, you're still going to have acne scars to remind you how shit your genetics are.
>>
>>36749170
Hello anon, i had severe acne in my teens / early 20's.

I took roaccutane at age 16 or 18, i forget. I think 16.

Anyway now i've lost 68% of my hearing (it's a side-effect of accutane!) and life sucks.

Don't take roaccutane/accutane.
>>
At least it's on your face, anon-kun, and not all over your body. I break out so bad on my back and even on my ass to the point where it's painful just to sit or lie down. I've been taking Accutane. It's not %100, but at least I don't hurt anymore.
>>
>>36749247
It is actually worth it to eat shitloads of junk, drink Coke and coffee and take caffeine pills, eat chocolate and the greasiest shit, rub oil or grease on your face, don't wash your face or change towels/pillows, basically do literally everything you are not supposed to do a few days before your doctor or dermatologist appointment in order to get a breakout (say you always look like this) so that they give you the fucking prescription

don't take weak pills for months on end, they won't work. They will only damage your liver or kidneys and drain money.
>>
>>36749531
looking like a ghoul < being deaf
>>
>>36749541
>At least it's on your face, anon-kun, and not all over your body.
It actually is all over my body.
>>
>>36749575
You know that sign means "less than" right?

You're saying looking like a ghoul means less to you than being deaf.

You're in agreement?
>>
>>36749647
No you tard, it means being deaf is better than looking like a ghoul

You failed basic logic
>>
>>36749874
You used the symbol wrong then "tard".
>>
>prescribed doxycycline and tretinoin
>breaking out even harder

reee I want to look like a norman already godfucking damnit
>>
>>36749909
gonna agree with the other guy and say you read it wrong and added the word "means"
>>
I am 100% sure acne is the only reason I am robot.
>>
>>36750694
Sometimes I wonder how many girls would've rejected me if I didn't have acne, or as of late, scarring. I think I'd be a solid 6/10 if I had decent skin but now I seem to be a 0/10, been rejected by every type of girl out there.

>>36749205
>6.5" dick (not bone pressed)
>literally has zits on it
Please trade anon.
>>
File: 1492654756800.jpg (164KB, 467x408px) Image search: [Google]
1492654756800.jpg
164KB, 467x408px
>caring about acne
bunch of plebs.
>>
>>36750834
I remember walking with a girl, and she was pretty active in talking with me till I took off my hat and exposed my acne.
>>
does it really matter to other people unless it's severe? I got red spots over my face but never thought it makes much difference
>>
Use sand paper
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.