[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oldest memory thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: MWyGyX6.png (14KB, 524x685px) Image search: [Google]
MWyGyX6.png
14KB, 524x685px
I will start

I can somewhat remember being breastfed on a rocker.

Second oldest would be me picking up a lemon and taking a bite.I thought it was nasty so I gave it to the dog.
>>
>>36749142
My first time in an elevator, and being scolded for putting my shoes on backwards
>>
I can't tell which one is the oldest so I'll include both

>be in crib (was not that small, but uncle was sleeping in my older brother's bed so my brother had to take my bed and I had to take the crib)
>just lying in the darkness pulling at my eyelids

other memory

>be 3 years old
>in a hospital room
>my grandmother is in the bed
>very weak and tired looking, has no leg, and other is all skinny and red
>mother tells brother and me to kiss her
>I kiss her gently, afraid I hurt her somehow
>she just smiles at us
>tfw she died a week later
>>
>>36749142

>3 or so
>Fell down a short flight of stairs
>Got up and walked off

An interesting foreshadowing. Not sure I can remember anything before that...
>>
>>36749142
i don't clearly remember

one of oldest memory is 1998 in egypt museum at age 4 at that time i'm so scared for no reason and crying like little bitch

but it's really blurry
i still have pic of that place

i can clearly remember what happened since 2000
but i can't remember pre 2000 well
>>
>be 3
>get badass spring bouncy horse
>decide to stand on saddle
>get to confident
>try to bounce while stadding
>next thing I know I'm on the floor
>got up and didn't say anything because I would get in trouble
>realize my tooth is missing
>told my mom it fell out on its own
>got tooth fairy money for being a dumbass
>>
Also remember asking my mom to do my hair like princess leia's after seeing a new hope
>>
I can recall my shithead older brother bouncing a basketball off my head then asking me to not tell my parents when I started to cry.
>>
>>36749142
Actually, no you don't remember being breastfed on the rocker unless your mom breastfed you until you were 4
>>
I was about 3 and playing with a toy train in a big grey room. My mother and father were also there and at some point they started arguing. My mother was crying and trying to hit my father and i vividly remember how i started crying too and went inbetween them begging them to stop fighting and pulling at their clothes.

They ignored me.
>>
>>36749651
She didn't wean me till I was older It's a common thing where I am from.
>>
>>36749682
I have never understood why parents do this shit in front of their kids.
>>
>>36749142
My earliest memory is of me sitting at the dinner table with my family and complaining that my sister was older than me

I was three, she was five

circa 1999
>>
File: 1492518414617.png (139KB, 446x330px) Image search: [Google]
1492518414617.png
139KB, 446x330px
>>36749142
peeing on the priest who was baptising me, good times
>>
>first time without diaper
>want to go on an adventure
>100m away from home
>shit my pants
>go home
Good times
>>
>>36750094
>tfw bowl problems
>tfw 24yrs old now and still doing the exact thing
>>
File: IMG_1844.png (16KB, 633x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1844.png
16KB, 633x676px
I don't remember my age, but I get these two mixed up in terms of order
>laying in a crib, looking out the window and seeing my mom's cat staring in back at me
It spooked me; I remember feeling uneasy so that's probably why I remember it. The other one is
>at daycare
>have to poop, go and hide/squat in a little play tent that they had set up for us
>unload in my pants, it was a big one
I remember it feeling really good. Afterwards my mom came to pick me up and we went to the restroom to flush it. I wish times were that simple again
>>
>>36749731
Because they're bad parents?
>>
>>36750402
No because kids dont always understand why parents are fighting and they try to help but can't.
>>
>>36750347
I went to mcdonalds once and a kid took a shit in one of the playplace tunnels
>>
I remember not wanting to give up the bottle. I must have been around 3. I have a clear memory of hanging upside down from a couch, sucking orange juice from a baby bottle and feeling sad because my mom made fun of me for it. Another memory which may be older, though I'm not sure, is of meeting my grandfather for the first time. I was trying to tell him something, but he couldn't understand me and I kept saying it louder because in my retarded kid brain, him not being able to interpret my toddler babble was the same as him being deaf. From the same night I also remember laying on his chest and watching a daddy longlegs spider crawling on his sweater.
>>
My earliest memory is nothing special, just walking outside my old house with my grandpa when I was two years old.

>>36750347
>remembering shitting your pants
Truly devilish.

>>36750562
You're doing god's work anon. When I was a kid in one of those things my mom went in to pull me out because she thought those things were too dirty for me. Roastie got what she deserved and got shit smeared all over her pants.
>>
>>36750675
I just remembered another one. I had some procedure done on my dick by a severe looking woman with too much eye shadow. I don't know what it was, but it was quick and it involved a scalpel. Then I wanted to ride one of these things >>36749335 except they were automatic, you had to put a coin in it and they'd bounce you around and make noise. Anyway, my mom allowed it for some reason and predictably, my dick stung like crazy. I cried, got off, and some gypsy kid immediately jumped on it before the ride ended. Then my mom gave him money.

She was kind of a cunt in retrospect.
>>
I have another one .I remeber peeing on the dentists chair when I was having a tooth pulled I must have been around 4
>>
>>36749142
I have a faint memory of dropping my cat in my dads car when I was 2.
Pretty bizzare long term memory
>>
>>36749142

No you dont remember being breastfed. Memories start at 3-5 years old. Fucktard.
>>
>>36751112
get a load of this brainIet
>>
i cant remember past 6 or 7
fuck
something must have went wrong
>>
>>36751112
I already said this but I weaned when I was older so I do remember you autist
>>
Got one from when I was 2

>walking with mom and dad on the side of a little lake
>lake is like 20 cm deep
>see ducks
>tear myself from the safe and firm grasp of my parents hands
>run after ducks
>ducks go in water
>I follow, running
>all i see are the ducks
>suddenly am in the water
>I drown
>next thing I remember is waking up and after that nothing
>>
>>36751208
I did the same shit but with a pool.Some guy pulled me out of the pool because my mom froze out of fear
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.