[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SlGN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1493824349663.jpg (273KB, 1024x862px) Image search: [Google]
1493824349663.jpg
273KB, 1024x862px
SlGN
>>
>>36747403
I really can't believe this is real.
>>
>>36747428
it is. he doesn't understand automation and believes we should keep the jobs of garbagemen and McDonalds workers because it's morally important to work
>>
Mike Rowe has never been a lower class worker. He's just an actor. But I'm sure there are still a lot of idiots who buy into whatever the original pledge thing was called.
>>
>>36747403

lol for nearly all his life this dude has only worked as a tv personality and host.

Make him work at a fast food shithole for 70 hours a week and see if he's okay with the wagecuck pledge.
>>
>>36747403
But Anon, 2, 5, 8, 9, and 11 are truth.
>>
>>36747462
that job will be automated. he thinks people should go around sifting garbage and mopping floors instead of machines because there's virtue in hard work
>>
>>36747457
>Implying he hasn't developed empathy and understanding through doing 169 different Dirty jobs
>>
>>36747523
Good. Those fuckers have thrown out 100% of the lids to my trashcans. They've thrown my trashcans in the road to get dented and destroyed. I say good riddance.
>>
>>36747403
convincing people you don't need to directly control your material means of subsistence to have liberty is the greatest trick ever pulled. "liberty of contract" my ass. this ideology has deluded us into thinking it's perfectly ok that we went from self-sufficient, independent farming/craftsmanship to wage-slavery in basically a single century.
>>
File: 1361043817617.jpg (63KB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
1361043817617.jpg
63KB, 248x200px
>TV host with a communications degree telling me that college is pointless and I deserve to live in poverty if I'm not a chicken sexer or underwater welder
>>
>>36747450
There will always be low-class jobs you retard.

Learning to work a shitty job is important because it teaches you not to be a whiny bitch when the real problems come along.

You don't have to be a wagecuck your whole life, but if you can't do something you don't like, it's a sure sign you lack a pair.
>>
>>36747586
Doing a hundred internships isn't the same as actually being a worker. He's not one of us. He's bourgeois as fuck.
>>
>>36747785
>You don't have to be a wagecuck your whole life

You do unless you're a normie, or a Chad, or a woman.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.