[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

desu I envy the racist losers on here. To be able to just put

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1492179102166.jpg (52KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
1492179102166.jpg
52KB, 640x772px
desu I envy the racist losers on here. To be able to just put all your failings and flaws at the back of your mind and go in to a nigger hate thread and feel a concrete sense of worth simply due to your race. If I was a white I would probably be racist too
>>
Don't do it bro don't reach for it.
>>
>>36747276
you prob are racist but fall for the you cant be racist to whites meme

t.Asian as a miniority we are the best, you should learn from our example
>>
>>36747276
If I was black I'd ignore the disproportionate amount of crime my people commit and also the fact that we take out of the system far more than we contribute and blame white racism on them being a loser instead
>>
Hmm, yes, it appears that multicultural societies inevitably lead to more racism. Feels good to live in a very homogenous country and not hate on any particular group of people.
>>
>>36747328
>you prob are racist
As much as I hate whites it can never be a
>whites are inferior ahahaha
It can only ever be
>whites are genetically evil demons
>>
>>36747328
United airlines didn't seem to care about you being asian. They seems to care more about you not being white. Remember?
>>
don't worry everyone, soon Ivanka will bring in "Syrian refugees" and then everyone can quibble over the new brown skin invasion for the next 30 years, hell, maybe it will finally unite this horribly, horribly divided "nation".
>>
implying im racist and doesnt just hate rapists or terrorists

every other white person is like this too, no one likes a fucking thug, rapist or a terrorist. black people happen to be two of them while muslims are all.

but if a black person manages to just be a normal cool guy no one care. same goes for every paki too. cant work if you're muslim tho

same like no one wants to hang out with a devoted christian

btw im not a cuck and i would fight in a civil war in my country if it happened!! death to america btw
>>
I'm going to try to explain this best I can.

Don't hold white people to a higher standard than you hold yourself to.

Don't resurrect a past issue into the present, because it makes the past issue into a current problem.

Resolution.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.