[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SINGLE MOMS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

How many of you were raised by single mother?How much did it affect you?
While i know my mom tried the best for me, the lack of a masculine figure really ruined me and destroyed any chance of successful future
>>
>>36746701
>How many of you were raised by single mother?How much did it affect you?
>While i know my mom tried the best for me, the lack of a masculine figure really ruined me and destroyed any chance of successful future

Almost the same for me except that I'm currently shooting for a good future
>good grades
>medium looks
>tfw kv
>tfw no gf
Well there is still hope for me as I'm only 18 currently
>>
>>36746922
well you need to get out then
>>
>mom drank a lot
>when i had a problem I'd go to her
>responses would be something you really don't tell a kid who is questioning and basing his reality on that answer
>stopped asking when I was 13 and tried to figure shit out on my own
>dad wasn't around much but when he was he had a passive personality, was never assertive and "mom is always right"
>found 4chan in my teens and adopted 4chan personality, full of self-hate and bitter towards everything

I'm slowly learning self-love and becoming much more caring to myself and others and it feels amazing because people are usually friendly.
>>
>>36747722
>I'm slowly learning self-love
that too i never learned that shit
>>
>>36747722
Self-love is the way to go anon :)
>>
File: gryllz.jpg (22KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
gryllz.jpg
22KB, 400x307px
>>36747722
alcoholic single moms club reporting in.
did any of you guys have to wake your mothers up in the drive thru waiting for your nuggets?

my mother traumatized me with her alcoholism, passing out on the kitchen floor, bathroom floor, falling over passed out off the toilet, shit like that. i would just go help her up, then go back to watching Farscape.

what a fucked world.
>>
>>36746701
Nice 9gag picture mate
How's the womb going?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.