[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does an orgasm feel like to you? Describe.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Is their any distinction in orgasms made in sex or in masturbation? I'm heavily curious
>>
I'm female so like one of yours but 100x stronger and five times as long, I can also have as many as I want.
>>
>>36745950
Explains why so many women are whores
>>
>>36745950

Does it feel like the universe collides with one another and that you float into a euphoric bliss. That sure how it feels like for me. Nothing in this world can ever substitute for an orgasm.

By the way, I am also female
>>
>>36745977

Only the ones who have no discipline and are not satisfied with masturbation alone become whores
>>
>>36745761
>guy
>The build up feels better than the finish
>the finish lasts a few seconds, is messy, and leads to a sense of calm and clarity
>>
Orgasms from jerking off can feel awesome if you wait a few days in-between sessions, but it still doesn't compare to doing it with a girl. Legs shaking like hell and feeling like collapsing afterwards. Never had sex btw, just heavy petting and dryhumping.
>>
>>36745761
Orgasm feels about as good as finally getting a jar open after trying for a few minutes. Circumcised by the way
>>
>>36746013

I could agree that even for me, my mind reaches a sense of serenity even if it only lasts the rest of the day. orgasms before studying are the best because my mind isn't cloudy anymore and it is clearer. I also have better sleep afterwards too.

because of all of these benefits, I always and routinely have at least four orgasms a day
>>
>>36746040

So orgasms don't feel revolutionary for you? have you ever tried stimulating your anal prostate g-spot? I heard that orgasms from there are a godsend
>>
>>36746100
Yeah, doesn't do anything for me.
>>
>>36746027

I believe that I start to fall into a depression and feel my anxiety and insanity build up if i don't masturbate at least once a day. Sometimes it is worth it because it is has more desperation and intensity
>>
>>36746114

If orgasms only feel just as good as opening a jar, do they at least give you heightened senses and clarity of mind?
>>
>>36746171
For like 5 minutes
>>
>>36746404

In that case, how many times do you do it in one day for the sensation to come back
>>
>>36746426
I only fap like once or twice a week. It's not worth the effort to do it more often since it takes me an hour or more each time.
>>
>>36746478

That sounds like quite the painful life. If i did it less than everyday, I would feel like hell, I would be more irritable,my hormones would go crazy, and I would've been desperate for any sexual contact. Masturbation keeps my hypersexual tendencies under control
>>
>>36745950
If that's true then why do men enjoy sexual stimulation more?
>>
>>36746963

I guess the testosterone in them urges them to seek it out much more and it also takes them mostly less time to achieve orgasm. So, it usually is a piece of cake for them but a lot of females have to work on more building up their pleasure gradually than they do
>>
File: 1493075350571.png (464KB, 737x552px) Image search: [Google]
1493075350571.png
464KB, 737x552px
>>36745761
I'm. Male and I've had a number of orgasms of different types.

It strange there are some that seem to come from different parts of your genitalia and of varying strength and duration. I've had powerful and weak ones from both sex and masturbation, a lot of it is your mental state at the time.

I'm into Ballbusting and the strongest and longest orgasm I ever had was after a Ballbusting session with my wife, after a lot of punching, biting, and stepping I stood up to go finish off in the bathroom and she slapped my nuts for good luck. I sank back onto the couch and came for minutes, my mind shut off and the room went dark. When I was finished it was like waking up from a nap but I felt awesome... I'm gonna say that's the big O that women feel
>>
>>36745761
Little off-topic but maybe related. May as well bring up to discuss anyway.

> Be 15
> Jackin off 2-3 times each night
> One night decide to see how many I can go for
> First 2-3 are fine. 4-6 become gradually laborious. Barely a poot at that point.
> Then 7th comes around.
> Clear fluid starts getting out of my cock
> Most intense orgasm ever.
> Passed out afterwards.

No idea wtf happened.
>>
File: 1479446951751.jpg (24KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1479446951751.jpg
24KB, 500x348px
The strongest orgasm I've ever had was blowing my load raw in a girl that wasn't on any form of birth control. I don't think any sensation can EVER compare. I honestly feel bad for the fembots "bragging" about their female orgasm. They can chase their next mindblowing highs, but they'll never feel that pure unadulterated testosterone high of complete dominance. That moment where your whole body is telling you to force your seed deep inside a fertile womb, balls tightening up in anticipation of forever painting it as yours.
>>
File: busey.png (451KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
busey.png
451KB, 444x444px
>>36747044
>them
>they
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.