[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have any ambition anon? I wish to one day get my shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: wallhaven-112450.jpg (326KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-112450.jpg
326KB, 1920x1080px
Do you have any ambition anon? I wish to one day get my shit together and be able to move out to a small apartment with internet. Some low tier job to pay for it myself as well. That is as high as i am willing to set the bar cause of my shitty discipline. How about you anon?
>>
>>36745745
It's not even worth moving out and getting a job unless it pays ridiculously well. I'm gonna NEET it up as a hikki until I'm rich or kill myself.
>>
>>36745768
How do you plan on getting rich though?

Oregano
>>
>>36745745
I'm not sure it would be classified as ambition by most people but
>want to walk on foot from my hometown to southernmost point in Gibraltar
Am from Czechia so it's pretty far too.

I just told myself when i was 15 that the only way I'm going to see a sea is if I walk to it, no other way.

One day...one day
>>
>>36746259
Ah, now that is the question, is it not? I started an online business my (only) friend. I don't consider it working though, because I fuck around on the computer all day whether it would make me money or not. He takes care of the customer shit, so that makes it much easier too. The money that flows in isn't nearly enough for me to move out or do anything, though. To be honest, we're not even really interested in generating a large profit. We're just trying to build it up to a decent yearly revenue level to the point where there'd be someone interesting in buying the company. Once we've got that stockpile of cash, we're going to invest it into stocks and use money to make money. It's actually easy to make a decent amount of money off stocks without being too risky, as long as you have enough money to make real investments and don't make stupid decisions to try to get rich quick.
>>
>>36746365
Hey you sound like a good capitalist, I have a similar attitude to you and I've discovered that things become easier when opportunities are shared, for this reason I have created a network of like minded folk and together we do business in a few different industries. Would you be willing to exchange contact details so we can become friends? I'm always online, you can send me an email anytime at [email protected]
>>
>>36745745
My ambition is to get a job and save up money and also try out lots of hobbies by paying people to teach to to be good.
>>
File: 1872234116e20d7c08a69f97897e15ab.jpg (677KB, 1200x884px) Image search: [Google]
1872234116e20d7c08a69f97897e15ab.jpg
677KB, 1200x884px
>>36745745
>a small apartment with internet. Some low tier job to pay for it myself as well.
That's my life and I swear, anon. It gets old. I'll try this in a smaller city because in a big city like I'm in right now it's really depressing. If it doesn't do the trick maybe a house in the countryside will. If not, well maybe life just sucks. If you're still in love with anime, vidya, and all, the small appartment and shitty job paradigm might last you a few years but it will stop working.

Sooner or later you'll come to understand all those posters surprised that anime, vidya and other escapist media just don't do it anymore for them.

I guess all you can do is try new things, find out it's not what you need, find something new, again and again. I'm interested in minimalism too so I'll try onebagging, as in, having all your stuff in one bag. Having so much stuff makes me feel ill.
>>
>>36746464
>african princes are now using 4chan after their email revenue dried up
>>
I am le Antichrist. I actually believe that, although it's getting hard to continue believing, because I don't feel very strong or charming or anything. I will eventually give up this idea, if it so happens that nothing of note happens within the next 3-4 years or so. By then things are supposed to change for me. Why am I posting here? Dunno. Old habits die hard. I sometimes float around here when I get tired or something. Well, cya.
>>
>>36746487
>well maybe life just sucks
Ding ding ding, we have a winner. People need variety in their life to stave off the unending human condition of boredom, apathy, and the pain which resides in us all.
>>
>>36746487
OP here.

I read your post and i understand what you are saying anon. However my goal is not to be happy. I just want to eventually be able to live on my own and at least provide for myself. No longer living off someone else at all. I will bother no one that way (live with mom atm). I have no motivation and discipline to strive towards happiness. Just bothering no one, living my life and then dying is the goal atm. Thank you for the insight though.
>>
File: 1478100100921.gif (814KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478100100921.gif
814KB, 480x360px
I don't want to be a loser, but the things that are required to do that are too hard and boring and uninteresting
>>
my goal is to have a harem of qt traps
>>
>>36746614
What do you do when they grow up and stop being qt? You gut them and eat them?
>>
>>36746715
kick them out and get new ones
>>
>>36746739
That's sad desu. If I was a qt trap I definitely would not go for you!
>>
>>36746750
Luckily for the both of us, you're ugly.
>>
>>36745745

I've already achieved this, now i'm aiming to do the same thing just in a larger city like chicago and sending out apps to get a new job
>>
>>36745745
i want to take up knifemaking but i'm not quite sure if i have enough funds
>>
>>36746589
Actually, allow me speak on this subject. I am not a crazy. I have an inaudible little voice in my head that is supremely intelligent. For instance, while berating one day I looked at some policemen and felt a surge of pleasure overcome me. The voice remarked, "That's the future. You will never see it." I of course always suspected that beings that the future belonged to would be badasses. It used to talk to me for days on end, but I can't recall much of those conversations. One comment I remember, though, to give you an idea I suppose. It said the perfect weapon was acid. If you want to hurt someone, acid to the face. Up until that point I thought acid to the face was for resentful Arabs, which makes no sense if you think about it. Why limit yourself with such arbitrary divisions? And that's what the future sort of looks like. People throwing acid at each other. Or something.

P.S. This is probably something like what Jesus went through. The Father talked him through everything. He wasn't as brilliant as he was just automatically, I highly doubt it. Well, you can call my voice the devil if you wish, or just schizophrenia. Anyway, my greatest hope is that you get some solace from my story. You will be executed if I come into power, and be reunited with God or something. Ascend to godhood, whatever the religion says.
>>
all I want is to be able to live alone and comfy with my money and my hobbies

but I can't manage the "have a job" part
>>
>>36746860
So how many drugs do you use anon?

Oregano
>>
File: 3c32224937ccd26ebde744e4b04aab5f.jpg (884KB, 1200x1168px) Image search: [Google]
3c32224937ccd26ebde744e4b04aab5f.jpg
884KB, 1200x1168px
>>36746597
Yeah but, it never ends. I wish someone would have told me that. There's no plateau, no goal, no end, no break. Nothing is ever done, and you have to perpetually reinvent yourself or at least what you do, and you have to stay on top of your obligations, from the dishes and laundry to tax forms, bills and so on. I wasted so many energy thinking I could reach something, but you can't, life is movement, always. The only real "rest" you can get is probably death, and maybe it's not even the end, who knows.

>>36746608
Well that's good then. It's a very reasonable plan.
>>
File: reincarnation-3.jpg (133KB, 1017x552px) Image search: [Google]
reincarnation-3.jpg
133KB, 1017x552px
>>36747539
No shit it never ends. It's not some grand secret (((they))) are trying to hide from you. There's plenty of philosophy around this concept. Even if you're dumb, when have you ever seen a "finished" human? As a kid, you really should have noticed adults all live monotonous repetitive lives until they die.
>>
>>36747622
>As a kid, you really should have noticed adults all live monotonous repetitive lives until they die.
They try hard to make it look like it's all worth it desu I guess I never really thought about it when I was a kid.
>>
>>36747896
>They try hard to make it look like it's all worth it
That's more for their own peace of mind than others'. The only thing that relieves this feeling and puts purpose in your life for a short while is raising children. Then they're stuck with the same shitty options of feeling like shit forever or temporarily relieve themselves by raising their own brood. Most choose the latter and the cycle continues. Ain't it a beautiful system of indefinite torture? I'm pretty sure this is how hell stays efficient.
>>
>>36748014
Indeed. What do you think one should do with their life, anon? What do you do with yours?
>>
File: Chill out senpai.png (348KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
Chill out senpai.png
348KB, 500x371px
>>36748213
I'm this guy >>36746365

I do as little as possible in life. The more shit I do, the worse I ultimately feel. Like how normalfags always party and do "exciting' things in life. I literally don't like fun, because the come down is not worth the high, let alone the work you have to put into it just to get to that point. Unless you have a path in life you can use to become successful, there's literally no point in exerting any effort. Zen out, meditate, and try to enjoy the smallest elements of life.

I honestly don't know what advice to give to others, because most people would want to kill themselves if they lived the way I do. I want to kill myself when I'm forced into living the way others do, so there's clearly some kind of opposite mental polarity situation going on. Like how people unironically feel the need to have a job. They hate just sitting around, even if their needs could be met indefinitely. I on the other hand, legitimately considered suicide every time I woke up for work until the day I quit.
>>
File: 3233cc8ae4d5bb1be23232d2a8e603ac.jpg (233KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3233cc8ae4d5bb1be23232d2a8e603ac.jpg
233KB, 1600x1200px
>>36748469
>Zen out, meditate, and try to enjoy the smallest elements of life.
Pretty much what I'm doing although I need to simplify my life a lot more. When you really put things in perspective, replace our existence in its context, you lose interest in many things. Especially in wasting what little time you have on this earth on things that just keep the system afloat but bring you nothing of value.
>>
I turned into a pretty hardcore alky after a close friend died unexpectedly. Spent about a year and a half going through a fifth of vodka or more ever day. I wound up getting recessed from school for three semesters, which in turn cost me my relationship.

Shit sucked, but a fair bit of time has passed and I think I'm in a good place mentally. I'm probably going back to university in January. I want to get my first degree within a year and a half of returning. I think I'll take an extra semester or two of classes to get a second degree and boost my GPA so I might have a long shot at graduate school.

Planning to apply for the Peace Corps and doing an MSc or MA along with my service. It isn't a pathway to great financial success, but I know a few people who are currently deployed with the PC and they love it. Figure it won't be a total waste of time if I'm getting an MA with it.

I do a lot of writing work, too, and want to put together my own book instead of just writing articles for other people. Now that I've stopped drinking, I have this almost overwhelming desire to be productive. I'm fucking sick of being complacent; I never want to relive that shit, ever.
>>
>>36748469
>>36749253
Yup you two understand the hang of it. I spent years looking forward to large event thinking they might finally make me happy, but the truth is that life is about little things. I try to appreciate a sunny day or a warm tea for what it is at the moment. Try not to to think of the future or of the past. To ultimately ground me in the now and taking whatever positive feeling I am experiencing for granted.

I could walk around hoping that I'll meet a true friend or partner this time, or finally get rich, but I'd be wasting the sunshine and the fresh air. At the end of the day there's always something more I'll want. It's useless to focus only on that.
>>
Ive been producing music for 8 years and i hope that one day ill live in a wooden cabin with a qt girl that loves me.

I also wanna make a living off of my music and play shows n shit but prob wont ever happen
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.