[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a gf like this? Pls advise me, /r9k/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6739.png (527KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6739.png
527KB, 750x1334px
How do I get a gf like this? Pls advise me, /r9k/.
>>
Like what? A basic blonde bitch? Be boring, good looking and have some cash
>>
>>36745208
Apparently you just need to come in second place
>>
>>36745222
fucking this

As long as you're tall, have money, be a normie who acts like everything she spews out of her mouth is gold then youre set for success
>>
>>36745208
you know she's already thinking about fucking that first place guy
>>
>>36745534
It's another "kissless virgin thinks he knows what girls like" episode. You can be ugly and poor and still nab a chick like that with charisma.
>>
>>36745572
yeah if youre a chad in the rough or you meet some trailer trash chick at a bar
>>
>>36745208
Take social risks.
>>
>>36745208
Be born Chad. Otherwise you're just creepy.
>>
This one should be stickied/pinned:

1.Power/status
2. Money/resources
3.Looks

"Game" is just an edge.
>>
>>36745611
>born
>Chad

Chads are made, not born.
>>
>>36745589
Or if you're not a desperate whiny piece of garbage.
>>
>>36745672
You are so stupid, you know that.
>>
>>36745572
not really dude lol
>>
>>36745693
Why do you say that? You are not very intelligent if you think Chads are born. Chads become what they are through effort and decisions.
>>
>>36745726
You don't choose to be good-looking and tall. That is all it takes to be a Chad. Anything you do when you are good-looking and tall will be seen as charismatic, it is the Halo effect.
>>
>>36745737
Not true. Being good looking and tall is certainly a huge asset, but it won't stop you from being a retard.

I speak with some experience
>>
>>36745802
If you are good-looking and tall you can say whatever you want to women, and still get laid. Women decide if they want to sleep with you, the moment they lay their eyes on you. Regardless if they know this or not.
>>
>>36745208
>wanting a chad worshiping Stacy

...ok?
>>
>>36745737
You were born stupid. Looks and height have nothing to do with being a Chad. Chad is someone who is successful in life and with women. That means he's confident and has his life together.

You're not a Chad because you chose not to be. You chose to be an angry virgin robot.
>>
>>36745831
You obviously have never once interacted with a woman other than your mother during your entire adulthood. You base your beliefs on memes of bitter virgins.
>>
>>36745831
Sorry man, its simply not true.

And even when they do want to sleep with you the moment they see you (which DOES happen sometimes I know) that doesn't help if you're too socially awkward or just plain oblivious to notice the cues.
>>
>>36745876
You can go conduct an experiment yourself, if you do not trust me. Set up 2 profiles on whatever hookup add is most popular. 1 of them with an average looking guy of average height, and 1 of them with a good-looking tall guy.
Give the average looking guy an interesting, charismatic personality, and have the good-looking guy be an asshole who just tells women he wants to fuck them.
Then see which one gets most sexual offers.
>>36745859
You can't be a Chad if you aren't good-looking and tall. I will concede that you can perhaps be good-looking and tall and manage to not be a Chad(if you have severe mental issues).
>>
>>36746020
Blaming something he can't change takes the responsibility of being a failure off him.
>>
>>36746042
Yeah, man, people should just blindly believe our american self-help snake oil ideology. Being rich is only a question of your mentality. Everything is. You can do whatever you want. This is not completely delusional, it's super duper empowering, America yeah!
>>
>>36746034
What if I told you that experiment has been done and proves you wrong? The fact is that charisma and wit are the most important even in online dating. Regardless of looks a guy can get lots of hits with just that.

Stop digging yourself even deeper. The one and only reason you can't get girls is because of your behavior. Which you could change.
>>
>>36746034
This doesn't happen, you retard. Are you really so stupid you believe memes of bitter virgins? Just set up tinder and see for yourself. The only thing you need to do is stop being such a piece of shit and you will get girls.
>>
>>36746075
>What if I told you that experiment has been done and proves you wrong?
You would be wrong. I can show you the graphs to prove it, if you want.
>Stop digging yourself even deeper.
This is not about me. This is about your abject stupidity and how wrong you are. I don't give a shit about 'turning my life around'.
>>
>>36746075
the experiment proves him right actually
>>
>>36745561
>first on the podium
>and in my pussy
>>
>>36746118
No, experiments prove him wrong. The one "study" that gets posted here all the time was unscientific and made up. Legit studies all show looks matter much less than robots claim.
>>
>>36746034
Your definition of Chad is wrong.
>>
File: XpY2I8u.jpg (35KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
XpY2I8u.jpg
35KB, 600x397px
>>36746185
Yeah, true science means shutting your eyes to everything you don't like. pic related, mega chad me.
>>
>>36746212
Shut your stupid monkey ass up. My definition is correct.
>>
>>36746233
There are Chads who are not tall or handsome. Therefore, you are proven wrong.
>>
>>36746371
Yeah, Danny Devito is such a Chad.
>>
>>36746422
He actually is. And he's pulled more pussy than anyone on here.
>>
>>36746440
>He actually is.
simply epic xD :^) ;^==)
>>
>>36745561
really this 2y185r135r
>>
>>36746697
How does it feel to know that midget gets more money and pussy than you ever will? And he's much more Chad than you ever will be?
>>
>>36746928
oh yeah, Danny "i'm rich and famous yet i can only pull some ugly bitch who still left me after a 30 year marriage" Devito

if that's as good as it gets for him then just imagine what he'd have if he wasn't a celebrity

that's us, that's our fate
now leave, you stupid fucking normie
>>
>>36747279
Are you his height? He's like 4'11".
>>
>>36747351
when cornered, the normie will use every trick at his disposal to paint you as the bad guy. any attempt to reason with the normie will cause it to utter some variation of its typical warning cry 'just b yourself bro'

truly a fascinating animal
>>
>>36747453
So you're 5'10" or so. Gotcha. No matter, you will die a virgin regardless of height.
>>
>>36745659
I agree 100%, if it could be just fitted under the main sticky.
>>
>>36747560
VIRGIN VIRGIN VIRGIN YOU'RE A FUCKING VIRGIN VIRGIN

GOTCHA
>>
fucking normalfaggots in this thread literally why are you here and not where you belong
>>
>>36747670
Go back to wizchan, you flaming faggot.
>>
>>36747560
I'm 6'2" and that other guy has a point, you're projecting.
>>
>>36747759
What's his point? That being a robot and a virgin is a choice?
>>
>>36747820
No that it's a birth right.
>>
>>36747936
Your dad managed to reproduce. You can't use genetics as an excuse.
>>
File: 1414013102212.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1414013102212.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
>>36745208
Connect with a woman on the level of what she needs--leadership, discipline, order, and attention--and avoid flattery until she has done something genuinely deserving. Being physically attractive does make anyone worthy of praise.

Understand that biologically, it is a buyers market; there are far more women than there are men, meaning that you have your pick and it is the woman who must earn your approval.

Stop telling yourself that you're too ______ to be attractive to women, or that you need to have a _______ in order to get her. If you really needed to be born with a ______ or have ______ in order to get laid, then only men with _______ and with the ability to get _______ would exist for all others would have been weeded out of the gene pool long ago.

Get off of the internet and start taking social risks. Right now, you value your ego more than you desire women--reverse these attachments and your wings will expand.

Godspeed to you.
>>
>>36745208
I'm an average guy and I have a really hot gf. It sucks. All these fags on Jewbook hit on her and she talks with them all day. Also my friends keep hitting on her and messaging her trying to fuck her so its making me have trust issues. It fucking blows.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.