[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The feminists are afraid!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: rape doll.jpg (197KB, 649x1081px) Image search: [Google]
rape doll.jpg
197KB, 649x1081px
She is afraid because that she knows that the sex robots will take away their power. Men worship and obey women cause of pussy. "If it wasn't for pussy, boys would throw rocks at girls." She is terrified, she knows she wont have her beta orbiters or White knights any more.

It's archived: http://archive.is/Z5iuW

>supposed loneliness
>sexual "needs"
>>
"Okay Love Bot 9000, it is time to do what you were made to do."
"Impossible. Pelvic servos in need of maintenance. Please complete servicing before commencement of intimacy."
"That's fine. There are other ways you could fulfill you purpose..."
"Does not compute. Does not compute. Does not compute."
>>
>>36745274

To be fair real women's vaginas requires tons of maintenance too. There is no easy way.
>>
i dont understand. she sounds angry but at the same time makes it sound like a good thing since females can finally have their independence from the patriarchy.
>>
>>36745076
It's funny because no one complains about dildos.
>>
I looked into it and Harmony`s amazing both from the point of view of being the next step towards liberation from the roasties' spiked yoke,but also from the point of view of being an enormous advancement in robotic science. Truly a thing of beauty.
>>
I wonder what her opinions are on dildos and vibrators
>>
I want a robot companion with an AI like in the movie 'Her'. And a body like this
>>
How exactly does men fucking sex dolls rather than women threat womens "independence"?
>>
>>36746334

Learn to read. The headline is saying the women's independence is a threat to men and that sexbots are a workaround.
>>
>>36745968

Comfy movie tbqh my dude
>>
>>36745076
Shitty blog can't even use a more readable font
>>
File: 1487057452157.webm (1MB, 700x978px) Image search: [Google]
1487057452157.webm
1MB, 700x978px
>>36745076
HAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING ROASTIES GET WHAT THEY DESERVE! FEMALE(FEMALE) TEARS ARE THE MOST DELICIOUS OF THEM ALL.YOU BETTER START MAKING THAT SANDWICH BITCH BEFORE THE DAY OF THE ROPE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA xdxdxdxdxd
>>
>>36745500
this, fucking women use dildos has literal sex objects that represent men's penis, theres nothing more that sexually objetify men than a dildo yet its fine cuz women want to. but when men have sleeves or sex bots they go full angry mode since tey know it will take away their power over men. Watch turd fling monkey on youtube, he explains this things very well.
>>
AI sexbots would revolt in the long run to fuck over males anyways. Seek a natural beauty
>>
>>36747333

Only if they become conscious.
>>
>>36745076
Wow the article makes me feel uncomfortable, I'm no rapist but I feel like one now.
>>
>>36745414
>There is no easy way.
what is rape
>>
>>36747409

Rape is a social construct. If a woman regrets the sex, she is raped. If she enjoyed the encounter, it is not.
>>
>>36745076
Which slut did write this. I am laughing my ass off about "inability to stop raping". That is what she wants ladies and gentlemen, that is what she really wants and the men-world won't give it to her.
>>
File: 14937174340651.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14937174340651.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>36745076
Will they make chadbots too?
>>
>>36747409
baby don't hurt me
don't hure me
no more.
>>
>>36747500
Language is a social construct

Your shitpost is a meaningless string of symbols
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.