[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you still have no gf if you looked like this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 16

would you still have no gf if you looked like this
>>
>>36743778
Yes. I unironically looked similar to him in highschool. Plenty of female attention no gf.
>>
He looks like someone who'd get more attention from fags than women.
>>
File: 1427089616392.jpg (499KB, 1994x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1427089616392.jpg
499KB, 1994x1496px
Yes because having a gf is awful and I don't want one.
>>
>>36743778
yes, gfs are expensive as shit
>>
>>36743778
some say you can still be a robot despite your looks if you don't know how to socialize. I refuse to believe that if you look as good as OP pic
>>
>>36743943
I never really thought about it like that, but that describes me pretty well
>>
If I looked that gay I'd only have male beta orbiters and girls wouldn't give me a second glance.
>>
It depend whether I was born like him or just woke up looking like him one day.
>>
>>36743778
>have received positive comments on literally every aspect of my body
>once asked what people would rate me
>told if i cut my damn hair and fix my dry lips i'd be a solid 8-9/10
>know if i spend time in the sun and tan a bit my hair gets back the luster and i look better in general
>still have multiple compounding issues
>still live as a shut-in
>never leave the house unless its night cause the sun hurts my eyes now and causes migraines from lack of exposure
>learned to make money out of the home just so I had no excuse to leave
>want social interactions but have an irrational hate of people when they're near me
>no hobbies
>no ambitions
>no hopes
>no dreams
>no life

Tl;dr no.
>>
I'm very attractive and am approached by women on a regular basis and I never had a gf in my life.

Looks without attitude nets you 0 results while attitude without looks gives you way more results. I've argued this with robots for years and a lot won't believe me.

I am a good looking sperg, but a sperg nobetheless. It doesn't matter how good you look if everytime a girl shows interest in you, you shoot spaghetti on full auto. I mean, some robots seem to genuinely believe that if you are attractive, women will firce themselves on your dick, but attractive or not, you're still a man, so you're the one who has to take the initiative.

Meaning that even if the girl is soaking wet naked on your bed, she's still gonna wait for you to put it in, so if you are autist and panic at every occasion you get like I do, nothing happens and you still internalize the failure.

So I use logic here. If I am as much of a sperg as you guys, except I'm attractive, then I reason that an ugly sperg who becomes attractive in an instant would still be an anxious sperg and would do nothing. It's just the greener grass syndrome.

Then why am I a sperg if I look like chadu-kun? Child abuse, castration and emasculation from a mother figure, my sister getting more parental affection than me, school bullying.

physical appearance doesn't mean shit to the universe and to people who want to abuse you. Now the only difference is that when I open my mouth, girls find out I'm a creep with huuuge problems and they go for someone else. You don't know tge feel of constantly having girls slip through your fingers by your own fault.
>>
>>36743778
the logical fallacy is that robots who 'looked like' that guy would actually look like him. That guy has a good haircut, is well groomed and takes care of his skin. Even if a robot were genetically identical to this guy, they would ruin it because they don't understand how to look decent.
>>
>>36744500
Exactly. Just like when a robot says "if I were Chad". You are Chad through your actions, not born into it.
>>
>>36743778
Yes, combination of me being guaranteed to ruin it and being socially retarded.
>>
>>36744699
>>36744500
Chad and robots only act the way they do because of genetics and the environment they were brought up in.

Meaning you're very much born into it.
>>
>>36744764
Wishful thinking from your parts. Chads and robots are created. It's a choice. A robot can turn into a Chad. A Chad can turn into a robot. Two identical guys can have one turning into a Chad and the other into a robot through actions and life choices.
>>
>>36744778
>through actions and life choices
and what determines somebody's decision making process
>>
File: qPARzcU.jpg (42KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
qPARzcU.jpg
42KB, 1200x800px
>>36743778
Here's Lachowski, edited bald
>>
>>36744790
Exterior enviroment as a whole. The sun fired a heavier particle at the wrong moment and butterflied into you failing to become a functional member of society or did you miss the insanely large empirically based study that nurture beats nature 99.5% to .5%?
>>
>>36744824
>did you miss the insanely large empirically based study that nurture beats nature 99.5% to .5%?
What study are you talking about exactly?
>>
>>36744824
ok good, we're on the right track now. Let's look at this post again >>36744764
>>
>>36744821
Fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou I didn't need this.
>>
>>36744821
wow he looks pretty good bald

i guess face really is everything
>>
File: 1489188969734.png (261KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
1489188969734.png
261KB, 374x363px
>>36744821
holy shit
balding is a curse
>>
>>36743778
Yes, I don't have a drivers licence nor a job. so no, at this point I wouldn't have a gf, unless I tried hard, but I ain't that desperate tbhh
>>
>>36743778
i look almost exactly alike him, im still a filthy robot. What do you think the answer is?
>>
I'm good looking, not NEET, have friends and yet don't get GF's, and stil feels empty inside.
The nature of humans are empty, there is no happy humans in this world. In the core of the existence everyone is sad, no meter if you'r normie, chad or robot.
>>
>>36744821
>this cope

dont round the top of his head and give him a proper buzz and he is still a beautiful mofo
>>
>>36744971
>Don't round the top of his head
Because everyone has a perfect headshape? What are you trying to say?
>>
File: F0L2uyi.jpg (68KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
F0L2uyi.jpg
68KB, 750x1000px
>>36744821
in real life he would look close to this guy but still a lot better
good people look great bald, even if the change seem strange first
>>
>>36744992
no but the guy who made the pic had to guess his headshape and made it as worse as he could. editing famous people bald is such an interesting concept but instead some incel dweller made them look as bad as he can to make his own shiny head feel better
>>
>>36744999
What makes you say that? Hopeful thinking? Is there a reason why he couldn't look exactly like the edited photo? Cope some more.
>>
>>36745013
No, the point of the image was that balding can absolutely ruin one's appearance.
>>
File: what.jpg (349KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
349KB, 1200x800px
>>36745016
>>36745029
are you blind?

original reply
>>
File: 1492468841559s.jpg (3KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1492468841559s.jpg
3KB, 125x100px
It's not my looks or anything that's a problem, it's me being a complete sperg that ruins everything.
>>
>>36745041
What are you trying to say? Hair can hide your headshape pretty well, we can only guess what he looks like below.
>>
>>36745057
because there is no point of assuming that a supermodel that looks gorgeous otherwise has the worst headshape possible
i have a big forehead and even i looked a lot better when i had a buzzcut.
>>
>>36745047
my being*

you're welcome ;)
>>
>>36744321
You do understand that you have infinite chances to get over your faggot self and learn social skills because women actually like you off the bat? Real robots are fighting a constant uphill battle, nobody will even give them a chance because they were born genetically inferior. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>36745097
>sound like a sperg
>ree no one gives a chance to me

even i wouldnt want to hang out with you and im a guy
>>
>>36745083
The point is that whether or not Lachowski looks like that under his hair or not, IF HE DOES, balding absolutely ruins his appearance, you understand that, right? The message of the image is that balding can absolutely ruin destroy a person's looks and whether or not that's what the model in question would look like if he went bald in real life is not important.
>>
>>36745117
maybe i'd have a better personality if i was born nice looking :^)
>>
>>36744764
God I will never stop telling this to you guys. Please listen to me, I am talking like I would talk to a brother.
I've gone from being a shut in, shy kid who used to suffer of anxiety and panic attacks to what you here would call a turbochad or whatever (hate this form of catalogation). I grew up in a really messed up family and a fucked up environment, in one of the most dangerous areas of a really dangerous city in Europe, I had no friends yet just by myself I took my revenge toward the world. You feel something burning inside of you, you realize it's time to change, you dedicate yourself to your goal. You can be lucky and grow in an environment that makes you like this from an earlier stage in life. Or you can be the underdog, become the person you were always jealous of when nobody in this world would bet one dollar on you. And you do it because you are tired, you are angry, you want your revenge on everybody who told you you were ugly, you were a loser, you were not worth loving. And every person that used to told me this stuff is now hating on me because I AM WHO THEY DREAM TO BE.
Find a motivation, something strong. It was my rage that worked for me. What can work for you?

P.s. all of this doesn't grant perpetual happiness, but it certainly improves your life

>inb4 reee
>>
>>36745132
You were born with an ugly personality.
>>
File: 1484412893698.jpg (119KB, 811x739px) Image search: [Google]
1484412893698.jpg
119KB, 811x739px
>>36743778
I don't get it. Is this babyfaced jawlet twink considered a handsome guy or something? He looks like I could beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>36744042
It's true, if you cant talk to women you cant date them
>>
>>36745142
wew lad good thing i wasn't born with a good looking personality since it would have gone to waste with my face then
>>
File: justin-bieber-haircut.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
justin-bieber-haircut.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>36745123
so your point is that you can make everyone look ugly with photoshop? thats your point? the guy made his skull unreasonably huge to prove his point, how is this better than any political propaganda?
even bieber looks good with a buzz and he is feminine and years away from lachowski
>>
>>36745133
holy shit that post is massive cringe
>>
>>36745123
>balding absolutely ruins his appearance

he looks fine
>>
>>36745167
My point is that balding can destroy your looks. That's not a buzzcut either, and his hairlina is intact which is the most dramatic part about the change in appearance. Some bald guys pay just to get their scalps tattooed to resemble a normal hairline.

Talking about balding with people who have never went bald is always a waste.
>>
>>36745162
You can't get girls because you are an angry piece of shit. And girls don't find that attractive.
>>
File: download-3.jpg (64KB, 644x429px) Image search: [Google]
download-3.jpg
64KB, 644x429px
>>36745202
fuck off with this self-loathing shit, there are millions of people balding in the world, it affects almost everyone until his 30s.
my point is that good looking people will remain good looking and as you start to change you can easily overvalue your past-self
>>
>>36745202
I'm balding and I'm pretty sure everyone goes through this "My life is over" stage. It has happened to me, to my father, probably everyone else around me. You'll get over it
>>
File: chico.jpg (300KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
chico.jpg
300KB, 683x1024px
>just be confident bro, it totally works for me
what do?
>>
>>36745548
Be confident and get pussy.
>>
>>36745242
Girls don't care whether your angry or shy as long as your tall and handsome.

Looks>height>>>>>charisma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wealth
>>
>>36745097

>Infinite chances.

Go get your ass beaten, sometimes to near death, resulting in hospitalization, have your man hating mother prevent you from socializing and forbidding you from bringing girls at home because "dating is a distraction from school and get called worthless every day of your childhood and teenagehood, then come back to tell me that it's easy to get over my faggot self you fucking apathetic piece of fucking garbage. You think I'm not fighting an uphill battle? You think I'm not doing everything I can to get over my "faggot self", you think this is easy?

I hope to God you, at least, got it harder than I did to have the audacity to tell me this shit with a straight face. To assume that you would do better if you had my life.

You're selfish, unsensitive, uncaring and vain. That's why no girl wants to give you a chance. Start caring for other people and what they might go through and, then, maybe people will see some fucking good in you. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>36743778
This guy is not attractive. Especially if you put the robot mind and manners into him.
>>
>>36744321
>tfw ugly and sperg
I never had a chance.
>>
>>36745769
Why do you lie on the internet? The exact opposite is true. Many khv robots are decent looking. Many pussy slayers are short or ugly.
>>
File: 1472147803829-r9k.jpg (844KB, 1994x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1472147803829-r9k.jpg
844KB, 1994x1496px
>>36743943
This is the correct picture
>>
File: 7HPz0Kz.jpg (57KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
7HPz0Kz.jpg
57KB, 700x900px
>>36743778
yes. Me not having a girlfriend is not so much about my looks, it's more about the fact that im not attracted to 3D girls.
>>
>>36745769
only if youre in that top 0.5% which doesnt affect you at all. sorry to break to you but youre autistic. you might be ugly too, im not saying youre not but youre certainly autistic
>>
No long term gf.
I could probably fool them long enough for us to have sex.
>>
>>36745832
Sure, if you're a multimillionaire.

Look buddy- women don't even want to talk to you if you're not at least 6'0".

Why do you think they put it as a requirement on their dating profiles?

>>36745872
No, I am above average in all attractive male traits except height. Being short is a literal fucking death sentence.
>>
>>36745942
dude youre autistic. you cant understand it because, well, youre autistic. isnt this a beautiful thing?
>>
>>36743778
desu girlfriends are for losers (like me).
Chads like that guy can fuck whoever they like without having to put out emotionally.

So, in short, no I wouldn't. I would ride the pussy carousel.
>>
>>36745942
Stop lying. The one and only reason you're a virgin is because you're an angry desperate whining sperg. That's it. If you were tall you would be just as virgin as now.

How else do you explain the fact that every other man your height and shorter is getting mad pussy?
>>
>>36745972
thats not even true though. the most chad people i know (fashion photographers and models) are all in a relationship. the type you talk about is the "too dumb to learn anything other than economy", gym, tan and shit taste kind isnt a real chad, just a hard-working normie with some luck
>>
>>36745963
I can read social cues though.

>>36745984
Oh god, it's you again.

You're on /adv/ as well, aren't you?
>>
>>36743778

I dunno, would I?

Im 25, soon 26.
Im a Kissless, handholdless, virgin.
I live with my dad.
I have obviously only played videos games all my life until recent years, like a true robot would.

Any thoughts?
>>
Yes because the only thing holding me back is not my face, but my autism.
>>
>>36746014
but anon, /r9k/ told me that Chad fucks everyone's girlfriends? That he is a sexual machine every female lusts for and will have beta providers pay for his children...
>>
File: i dunno fam.jpg (44KB, 509x379px) Image search: [Google]
i dunno fam.jpg
44KB, 509x379px
>>36746029

Forgot pic. Desu senpai

Original?
>>
>>36746046
He has had hundreds of women throwing themselves at him, urging him to dump his girlfriend for them.
>>
>>36746052
Nice wallpaper faggot.

If you're at least 5'11", got a decent haircut and took a shower you would be getting mad pussy.
>>
>>36746061
no because they are usually in a different social circle with also good looking or talented people so the average ratchet who lays in the bush on a friday night does not really affect him
its a bit like money, rich people dont usually hang out with the poorest people and some people starving wont make them feel better
>>
>>36746061
why doesn't he cuck his gf tho? I'm sure he did and you are just retarded.
>>
>>36746082

Im 6.05", my hair looks like it wants when i wake up.

I shower everyday and I have been in school my whole life.

Any more thoughts?
>>
>>36745942

People must really stop using online dating as a comparative to real life. For real, my man, people on dating apps are amongst the most selective and vain people there are.

But it's useless to argue with people like you because even if we could show you undeniable proof tgat you're wrong, you'd look away and pretend we rused you.

Truth is often subjective. People believe what they want to believe and it becomes their reality. Short, poor and ugly people firmly believe they're THE shit and they get laid. Vain people like you firmly believe reality is all about the veil, all about material and, thus, you create your miserable existence.
>>
>>36746116
if its really then just try to get friends both guys and girls and eventually some girl with throw herself at you. this is how most people get gfs, from their social circle
>>
>>36746116
>>36746143
if you only want a succ then make a tinder
make some good pics, hug a dog, not many selfies and act like a jerk, its the easiest way of not being boring
you will get laid in a few days
>>
>>36746135
He swallowed the brown pill. Everything looks like shit to him.
>>
>>36743778
Probably not, because you look more sociable and healthy this way. You are judged by how you look btw.
>>
>>36743778
I'd most certainly have one
I always make girls laugh and I'm a pretty sociable person in general but my 5/10 looks make me a robot
>>
>>36743778
yes because I don't have any aspirations outside of getting up and managing to feel awake for 12-14 hours currently.
>>
>>36747278
Your looks do not make you a robot. Your autism does.
>>
>>36743778
jokes on you i do look like this
>>
>>36747519
Well guess I'm not a robot then. I'm still unattractive to girls though
>>
>>36747576
So you probably are boring or annoying or otherwise send signals of "I am not a good choice".
>>
Yes because I work out and have good genes EXCEPT my massive complex about my tiny dick.
>>
>>36743778
Yes be a use I would still refuse to deal with their shit.
>>
>>36747611
I was talking strictly about looks to be desu
In terms of personality yeah I can see someone being attracted to me because of it. But as I've already said since I'm ugly all the girls I've met so far have stuck with more attractive men
>>
>>36747715
You said you're 5/10 which is average. It can't be your looks because plenty of average or even ugly men get girls.
>>
>>36745857
This desu
Whenever I'm done fapping. all I feel is self-depreciation and shame. Especially since I fap like a degenerate
>>
>>36743778
I want to kiss Lachowski in the gay way t.b.q.h.
>>
>>36747725
Yeah, I know that. Either you're right in some way or I still haven't met the one girl that will stay with me and put my looks aside
>>
File: 1490897006812.jpg (42KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1490897006812.jpg
42KB, 728x522px
>>36745773
It's okay, don't stress. Faggots will never accept that looks are not everything. Get used to it.
>>
File: why.jpg (14KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
14KB, 600x300px
>>36744821
>tfw bald in 20's
Why God? why did you do this to me?
>>
No, because girl would see me as "that cute shy and quiet guy" instead of "that creepy ass dude".
>>
>>36744999
great facial features. He's an 8.5+. But with hair he would be a 9+
>>
>>36746052
You are pretty hot tbqh.Would fuck/10(no homo tho)
>>
>>36745857
That's because you faggots jack off to weird shit.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.