[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird habits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1486534673112-s4s.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1486534673112-s4s.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
Weird habits thread.

My weird habit is that I instinctively eat things that come off my body.
>pic a scab, eat it
>fap, eat it
>get a cut, eat the blood,
>pic nose, into the mouth it goes
>pop a zit.. Etc etc.
Any one else do weird things?
>>
>>36743138
i open doors with my pinky
>>
>>36743160
That's kind of odd! How and why did you start doing that anon?
>>
>>36743138
when i have to return short distances i move as if i was rewinding time
>>
>>36743265
Oh that's pretty cool! I might try that sometime and see what it's like.
When and how did you start doing that?
>>
>>36743222
it minimises contact with the handle
>>
File: 1491882377974.jpg (194KB, 1193x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491882377974.jpg
194KB, 1193x1000px
>>36743138
I almost always throw away the last bite of whatever I'm eating without thinking about it.
>>
>>36743222
>>36743286
> overly enthusiastic OP
>>
>>36743286
>When
no idea
>how
i do the last movements in my short term memory backwards, this includes legs, arms, head, etc, whatever i instinctively remember and comes naturally, since it's a habit
>>
While on computer, I sit in odd positions.

I also like to dead on sprint up the stairs probably cause I see little physical activity throughout the day. Actually, whenever I need to get something from the house, I'll sprint to it.
>>
>>36743308
I have this OCD too. I open doors with the parts of my hand I use the least. And if I have any physical interaction with the world I always wash my hands before touching my computer or my body.
>>
>>36743414
Yeah I do that too. Gotta separate the good from the bad, don't want the normie shit to get on my computer
>>
Here are some things:
>take off all of my clothes if I am going to pass a bowel movement in my own bathroom

Whenever I leave my own bathroom, regardless of what I do in there:
>make sure the faucet is off
>make sure the toilet is flushed and the handle is in the regular position
>make sure the medicine cabinet mirror is closed
>make sure the fan is off
>make sure the light is off

Whenever I pee in my bathroom, I always check for urine on:
>top of the rim
>inside of the rim
>outside of the rim
>top and bottom of ring
>top and bottom of cover
>outside of the toilet bowl
>floor surrounding the bowl, separated by left and right sections

>Whenever I use my laptop, I get the urge to frequently run my fingers over and press down on the top right corner of my track pad which slightly sticks up

>Whenever I open something like a web browser on my computer, I have to hover over the bottom of the screen to make sure that only one window is open

All these stupid things I do make regular tasks take forever. There are many more too.
>>
>>36743138
When using a controller and using the left stick to move forward I'll never move exactly forward, I'll always be moving slightly left or right. Sometimes I also wiggle the stick between forward and slightly left and forward and slightly right when I want to go straight. I got this habit because I used a controller with a dead zone in the straight forward position for a long time.
>>
When watching a youtube video most of the time I'll try to have my mouse directly in the middle of the outer border of the video when in theatre view. When using my mouse I'll try to glide by finger around all of the mouse buttons.
>>
>>36743138
i rip my hair one by one then eat it not as a whole but bite it into small pieces so it's easier to swallow
also eat boogers
>>
>>36744151
The naked toilet sit is understandable. One must have complete focus when making poops
>>
>>36744635
That's the only one I find reasonable myself. The rest I can attribute to my mental degradation, which has been rapid the past two years.
>>
That's gross OP.

> Tweeze my nose, beard and eyebrow hairs
> Refuse to have a bowel movement without baby wipes
>>
>walk around the house making autistic noises, sometimes in public if i want people to go away
>>
>36744875
>walk around the house making autistic noises
Very relatable, especially in the car
>>
>>36743138
I do all of that except the eating cum part.

Also a weird thing I do is always flush the toilet before I use it if there is anything already in it.
>>
>>36743138
if i have a pimple or birthmark i will zone out and scratch it like a chimpanzee with my fingers until its a flesh wound. usually gets infected, same as my fingers where i peel the skin below the fingernails until it bleeds. always ends up getting infected and swollen so my fingertips are often bright red and filled with pus.
>>
I walk up the stairs on my tip toes all the time
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.