[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you live in one of the green countries you Iiterally have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7629.jpg (173KB, 1612x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7629.jpg
173KB, 1612x800px
If you live in one of the green countries you Iiterally have no excuse for being a virgin
>>
File: 1484055851081.jpg (55KB, 640x806px) Image search: [Google]
1484055851081.jpg
55KB, 640x806px
>>36742827
>legal to sell but illegal to buy
what
>>
>Resorting to a prostitute

I think I'd rather stay forever a virgin.
>>
>>36742827
>Being a virgin is so socially abhorrent we should pay a soulless sex worker to pity fuck us
Sex is for love.
>>
>>36742852
Welcome to uber feminist Scandinavia, where entrapment is literally legal if you're a woman.
>>
>>36742827
>japan

why
>>
>>36742852
>legal to sell but illegal to buy
translation: corruption
it's just another way for the government to collect finebux
>b-but it's for containing the spread of STD, etc whatever
the government is either run by the mafia or they are butt buddies with them
t. Romania

they do this stunt with other things too
jailtime is non-existent for politicians here
>>
>>36742827
wait wtf prostitution is legal in NZ?
how did i not know this
>>
>>36742952
I remember it being a thing in the news. We even have a street here in chch you can drive down and look at all the prozzys and obv pick one up
>>
>having sex with a whore
Might as well fuck an animal to lose your virginity.
>>
>jus fuk a prostitute brah

No.
>>
You legally have to be a virgin in Australia, everyone is always so drunk, if you have sex, it isnt consented and the guy goes the gaol (its spelt gaol here not jail)
>>
>>36742893
Shitty American postwar constitution.
>>
>>36743618
Gay cunts spell it like gaol. Back off to Tasmania you inbred prick
>>
>>36742952
Take a stroll down K rd, mate. Trannie prostitutes everywhere.
>>
>>36742827
>russia and some eastern european countries
>prostitution is illegal
But those places are all about prossies.

Is it technically illegal but they let it go on?
>>
>it's an America has retarded backwards laws episode
>>
>>36744006
Why are laws against prostitution backward?

Is a hedonistic society, where anything goes, a progressive and forward society? Discipline and order are more important for moving forward.
>>
>>36742827
>illegal to buy sex but legal to sell

What? Does that mean it's basically banned but the hookers won't ever be arrested, only the John? What a dumb fucking system
>>
>>36742827
>He thinks smart ppl will fall for the whore meme
Heh ur too dumb, im to smart to buy sex.
>>
>>36744057
>Canada, Sweden, Norway
I think you can guess why.
>>
>>36743985
That map is about the official legality, not practice. Prostitution is illegal in Thailand but you can find hookers everywhere.
>>
>>36742827
>Non-intercourse sex acts legal
Do you have to get a blowjob in front of a japanese policeman? kek
>>
>>36742827
Where does this perception come from? East coast Australia only has a fractional beach culture, and even then only chads are really allowed to be a part of it. The rest of the country is either rural inbred tier like Georgia or is a city full of dirty foreginers and sjw's. Nobody gets laid over here anymore than they do in America.

Also Russia has far more sex that most countries.
>>
>>36744239
It means handjobs and blowjobs are legal. Soaplands provide those for example. Some soaplands also include full sex even though it's illegal, they just keep it low-key.

Source: I fucked a jap hooker in a soapland.
>>
>>36743955
Americanized faggot detected. Come back when you can actually identify Australian culture and distinguish yourself as more than just an American with a funny accent.
>>
>>36742827
I'm asexual, sexy is just for children
>>
File: detective apu.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
detective apu.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>36742887
>entrapment
what does this mean? does it have anything to do with traps?
>>
>>36742852
It's really smart actually and results in much less prostitution. It puts the power into the prostitute's hands, thus making the buyer paranoid that they'll get extorted or accidentally pissing them off, resulting in them being reported to the police. The prostitute has nothing to lose, but they have everything to lose.
>>
Never change Japan, never change
>>
>>36744908
Found the feminist cuck.
>>
>>36743955
All I did was spell it how every education system is Australia teaches
>>
>>36742827
>live in netherlands
>can fuck any day i want
>can smoke weed any day i want
who cares
>>
>>36742852
MUH PROSTITUTES ARE THE REAL VICTIMS
>>
>>36744030
if we had open prostitution then we'd stop wasting our time at bars trying to pick up chicks and obsessing over "game" and praising men who can get women to sleep with them

when people want sex they'd just go buy it, like anything else. free market. when you restrict something, you increase its value, and so sex is praised and desired. in europe and south america, they don't obsess over sex
>>
>>36744973
I don't agree with banning prostitution, but if your goal is to reduce it as much as possible then that's the way to go. It's just game theory.
>>
>>36745512
Only a beta virgin cuck like you would want to do away with prostitution.
>>
>>36745536
They didn't say they is against it. They just said that IF that's your goal, then it's a good idea.
I live in a yellow country and even when you are out of country it's illegal. There has been cases where the police has been at popular vacation spots in other countries and arrested people
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.