[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, r9k, it is time to improve. What would you rate me and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: tfwnotchad.png (683KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnotchad.png
683KB, 540x960px
Alright, r9k, it is time to improve. What would you rate me and how can I improve?

If you are a girl, tell me how much money I should earn. And if you are are either, tell me how I can improve my looks and grooming and how I can lift.

I'm not a chad, but im not an incel either, so I need your help so that I can improve.
>>
aaaaaaaaaand when I awoke
I was alone
this bird had flown

so
I lit a fire
isn't it good,
Norwegian wood?
>>
>>36742822
Just shave and clear your acne and you're good
>>
File: 1483171056846.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1483171056846.png
126KB, 402x398px
>take the poo to the loo starts playing
>>
>>36742967
feelsbadman but wat do i do
>>
DESIGNATED
SJO
STREEETS
>>
>>36742822
poo in loo. you need stop talking english in your head fag, and get a job.
>>
If you are Indian, why do you even post your picture here? Non whites aren't really welcome here. You should know that by now. Don't use websites where you know people will only make you feel worse.
>>
>>36742822
>how's it going bros my name is poodiepie
>>
>>36742822
start pooing in the toilet
stop smelling like chicken curry

godspeed
>>
Shave. You'd look better without such shitty facial hair. No offense, I have the same facial hair and it sucks, look way better without a pseudo-beard like that. Aside from that, you're fine my dude.
>>
>>36743093
>talking english in your head
what?
>>
>>36742822
1. shave that abomination of a beard.
2. Get money.

money is your friend in 3rd world.
in 3rd world love doesnt exist.
in 3rd world women are ugly and materialist.
in 3rd world men like op are menchilds betas, who seem nice but in the inside have shit personalities.
in 3rd world they live shitty childhoods.

WAKE UP YOU NEED TO MAKE MONEY
>>
>>36743139
Stop using english in your head retard.
in 3rd world not speaking native language and conforming to thier ugly tastes you get considred gay.
>>
>>36743097
Not him but I'm not white and I use this place because I feel like it and imageboards are a japanese concept anyways. Some powerless nerds can't stop me ^_^
>>
>>36743159
I live in the first world anon

>>36743177
I'm not using English in my "head". I am a native english speaker, I can't type in any other language.

>>36743097
Because I am a based indian guy with a MAGA hat

>>36743105
i do both
>>
>>36742822
Bhai kya hua seen kar ke chod di koi message?
>>
>>36743216
>Bhai kya hua seen kar ke chod di koi message

I DON'T KNOW HWAT THAT MEANS
>>
>>36743196
>being right wing makes you based
kys. You know that most people on /pol/ are manchildren.
>>
>>36743196
Most pajeets in US are filthy rich. How about you, anon?
If nothing else, money will save you.
>>
>>36743251
I am rich but none of you seem to have answered my original question as to how I look and to rate me and give me suggestions on improving. Both of my parents work in Sillicon Valley and make a ton of money, family income is 250k+ but taxes are high. Including my uni fees, family spends around half of that total a year. So we save about half of that minus taxes.
>>
>>36742822
>Avoid getting tanned
>Dye your hair brown
>Get green contact lenses
>Change your name to something Geek like
>Claim to be a greek instead of rapey Indian
>>
>>36743233
I am right wing because I'm rich and I want to preserve that, I also want my children and family to be secure. I don't see that with flooding the country with left voting third worlders, neither do I see it with implementing leftist policies that will take away from me to give to demographic groups that will continually vote leftist to recieve these handouts.
>>
>>36743327
There's nothing wrong in being right wing.
Just that being right wing doesn't make you welcome here or 'based'. You're still non white.
>>
>>36742822
I'd give you a 7/10.

You have the jaw of an alpha, and your haircut looks nice. Your nose is pretty good, and you have a good beard-moustache combo that seems to be a normie trend these days. Your eyes look strange because of your eyelids, but it doesn't take too much away from your appearance. However, that acne is really bringing you down.

I'd reccomend getting rid of that acne as soon as possible, and maybe would be getting some sort of lotion that lightens your skin slightly (you look fine regardless of colour, but not many people date South asians, but that may have changed.) Also, you could grow a little more hair to help shape out your haircut a little more, and it compliments your general face structure as a bonus. However, some other anons have suggested you shave. That choice is yours to make, but I prefer some facial hair in accordance with my personal taste. Whatever floats your boat.

If you implement at least the removal of acne, you'd be a solid 8/10.

Not a gril, but a good part-time job is acceptable. You'd have better luck with a full-time, or as a member in any flavor of the month sport/ normie shit (football, skating, parkour, surfboarding etc.)

Lifting wise, you look fine (judging by your face you seem decently fit, and maybe built).

Looking pretty good for a non-normie friendo.
>>
>>36743196
Nobody is impressed with you having a MAGA hat, that's embarrassing
>>
>>36742822
what are you doing idiot?
Trying to be as degenerate as whites?
Meri samaj bhini ati ho gi.
Your culture isn't about getting laid like a chad.
>>
>>36743503
>pajeet tripfag
>>
>>36743503
The guy sounds like an idiot anon
He's a lost cause

I fucking hate Indians like this
>tell me how much money I should make fembots. Tell me how high and I'll jump
I hope he never gets a gf and kills himself after college
>>
Start shitting in toilets. Bury or burn your dead. Clean up after yourself.

As far as you appearance goes, you're a good looking guy already. Shaving your face might be a good idea though. Patchy facial hair always looks messy.
>>
>>36743520
not really.

>>36743529
it's an abstract kind of feel
>>
File: images(5).png (22KB, 336x438px) Image search: [Google]
images(5).png
22KB, 336x438px
>>36742822
When you shit on the street, how would you describe your faeces, Pajeet? Pic related.
>>
You look pretty good OP, you could easily pull and I don't know why you are posting here

People in this thread are way more mad because you are a good looking poo-in-loo'er.
>>
>>36742822
Dude we go to the same college. Hi.
>>
>>36742822
ew anon is that dandruff
>>
>>36742822
honestly you're only problem is acne, you have a fairly aesthetic face
>>
File: PIC_378_21.jpg (90KB, 717x716px) Image search: [Google]
PIC_378_21.jpg
90KB, 717x716px
What about me? Any obvious improvements?
>>
>>36744083
Jesus fuck not even plastic surgery can help you
>>
>>36742822
I would rate you as a threat level red, hold still while our flight staff comes to take you into a more private location where we will help you wash your face while you help us fill out a questionnaire
>>
File: hindonamitha.jpg (32KB, 416x600px) Image search: [Google]
hindonamitha.jpg
32KB, 416x600px
>>36742822
What is it with you poos and combing your hair to the side like that? Comb hair back, shave your fuckin face, it looks ridiculous and if you have a funny poo accent hire a speech pathologist. Then you cna get girls like pic related.
>>
>>36743233

Still triggered I see. Right wingers love their country and are men.
>>
>>36742822
Lose the stache. Its "mangy" ie: its not thick or full and actually detracts.
The actual beard isn't great but without the stache it's okay but you honestly might look good clean shaven.
You're hairs not the kind to hide your hairline recession but brightside you're darker skinned so you can pull off the shaved head look with black hair. It'll look better and make you seem older and more mature.
If you shave the head shave the stache but keep the beard and see if you can make it look fuller by growing it out but properly dressing it.
Find some things to clean up the acne FIRST then find something for the scars. Theres tons of products to try so shop around and find whats best.

Congrats. You now seem more mature and likable on sight.
>>
File: 1484014407459.jpg (106KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
1484014407459.jpg
106KB, 800x650px
>>36744164
Spooky people are spooky
>>
File: Dabidb4changef2m.jpg (74KB, 657x670px) Image search: [Google]
Dabidb4changef2m.jpg
74KB, 657x670px
>>36744083
Have the horse that obviously kicked you in the face do it a few times more, check mirror every few kicks, the results are random so stop when you're satisfied and enjoy your new improved self.
>>
>>36743940
who are you?
k hkh
>>
>>36744083
If that's really you I'm sorry. I'm also that ugly. Get a hair cut and clean up your skin, that's really all you can do
>>
>>36744083
Grow a beard. It'll go nicely with your long hair.
>>
File: fw5317.png (686KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
fw5317.png
686KB, 540x960px
>>36742822
its simply op
Become transethnic
>>
>>36744209
You look exactly like someone in my calculus class but I could be wrong. Are you a manlet and wear baseball caps a lot?
>>
>>36744248
I know I'm doxxing myself by saying this, but I go to UCLA; I'm a math major but I'm taking upper division courses in theoretical linear and abstract algebra right now, so no, I'm probably not in your class. I'm 5'11, not sure if that's manlet.
>>
>>36744290
Bro then you have a lost twin that takes calculus with me at UW. Anything under 6'0 is manlet tier.
>>
File: 1479781093703.jpg (107KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1479781093703.jpg
107KB, 604x603px
>>36743629
>when I get type 1 poop
>sitting there trying to push for 10 minutes
>>
Holy shit dude stop being a low caste and reroll for a higher caste, that might help you with your problems in life. Also stop attentionwhoring, your tricks are old and won't get you pity compliments, you filthy, filthy person
>>
>>36744546
>im high caste
>Anon doesn't realize any caste below brahmin looks like apu automatically
>>
>>36742822
ChickenTikkaMasala/10
I bet you work at 7/11 or subway or one of those gas stations snack shops kekekekek
>>
>>36742822
>if you are a girl tell me how much money I should earn
That's sad. Do you think girls think of you as a sentient wallet? Cause that'd be depressing.

Based on that picture alone, you seem pretty attractive to me. You should look into whatever can make your forehead skin clearer, and also you should do something about your mustache, it doesn't look properly groomed but I'm a girl so what do I know.

Otherwise in my book your face is attractive. First impressions are based on clothes / silhouette / demeanor though so having a cute face won't do you good if the rest is shit.
>>
>>36744684
thanks anon, I have terrible acne, but right now the only thing i have is scars; thinking on getting accutane over the summer in case of further breakouts then using azelaic acid to lighten the dark spots caused by PIH, if they dont fade by the time my accutane course is over that is.

I dress like shit and am pretty unfit desu, skinny.

I am autistic as fuck so i need to work out and look good and earn much. I have nothing going with my game, my ex was an eastern euro exchange student who could barely understand english let alone my autism.
>>
>>36742822
ure ugly anon, no hope!
>>
>>36742822
stop being a shitskin
alternatively go back to shitskinistan
>>
>>36742822
starting from the top:
>hair
let the top grow out more and shave sides for a gay british thug look, fits all men
>forehead
start by shaving it, and start changing your bed clothing + use rehydrating salve to get better skin
>brows
your brows look nice, but you need to shave the monobrow regularly
>eyes
get rid of bags by sleeping regularly, otherwise nice eyes
>lower face
just shave and keep it that way
>>
>>36745189
thanks anon dvddvd

>>36745151
:( dffgdsfsfs

./,
>>
>>36744780
Vitamin C is the best thing for acne scars that I've used (tretinoin, niacinamide, azelaic acid).

Get the Timeless vitamin c ferulic serum, right pH and it's cheap
>>
>>36743465
Holy shit, actual advice
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.