[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you want to be a normie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (119KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
119KB, 800x764px
Why don't you want to be a normie?
>>
Being blue pilled is least depressing.
>>
>>36742061

>have shitty wagecuck job
>boss yells at you
>coworkers yell at you
>crammed into a small train car every morning while commutting
>have to deal with long commutes if you don't take public transit to work
>high possibility of car accident if above is correct
>wife bitches at you
>children dislike you
>you are underpaid

No. I'll just stay collecting my neetbux and avoid all that shit.
>>
>>36742085
Red pilled 4 lyfe

I've always been open to the grim truths of reality, fuck these dumb normie SHEEPLE.
>>
>>36742085

Wouldn't being a normie make you blue pilled?
>>
I cant pretend to care about shit they care about
>>
>>36742061
Because I am not retarded sorry.
>>
>>36742105

How would you live a fulfilling life if you don't at least try to make these things work?

Are you just going to sit on your computer all day? How is that better?
>>
>>36742061

It involves talking to other normies which is like having a pomeranian yap in your face.
>>
>>36742061
Because their whole lives seem to be centered around social interactions. They seem like blank slates who have no true hobbies or interests. They live for the next social activity, filling downtime with work, school or working out. I don't know though, my view may be very simplified, but from what I've seen, this is the gist of it.

Then again, my life is not that fulfilling. I just alternate between consuming different types of media.
>>
>>36742186
why does it matter? sitting in your own thoughts all day vs being a hyperactive instinctive animal. this whole society thing is a completely man made creation that has no real aim but to keep you occupied until you die. it really doesn't matter. everyone ends up dead. do what makes you happy/comfortable. for some people its shitposting on a computer. now leave
>>
>>36742061
and actually like... normie things?

read >>36742145
>>
>cause i don't wanna memorize 'celebrity' names and their lives
>i don't feel like watching ((((reality)))) shows about nothing
>i can Search Engine most topics and conversation, so there's literally only opinions to talk about irl
>>
>>36742336

If you truly believe that sitting at your computer is what will make you the most happy then I can't argure with that. But... I have a feeling that you don't. It seems like the whole normie hate thing is just to try and make your shitty life seem better. Everybody here is a massive blue piller.
>>
>>36742484
I'm pretty happy with my life. I look down at normies as if they have brains of children. They just aren't self aware. All the trivial shit they care about is embarrassing. All the music they listen to is embarrassing. Their media/entertainment is embarrassing. Looking at cities from afar, it's just an civilization of ants that we're all ingrained into. I'd like to be as far away from the groupthink I could be. Everyone is instantly reactionary then instantly forgets over fabricated topics. I have a good couple friends with the same mindset that are nice to hang out with every now and then and ofcourse I want to fuck, but really couldn't care less unless it was with my ideal woman in a good situation. I couldn't become a normie because I would be degrading myself.
>>
because i'll be happier in life. I'll have lots of friends, i'll go to parties, probably even have a gf. Do you think im enjoying my life surfing /r9k/ ?
>>
File: game ruined by normies and girls.jpg (827KB, 2404x1260px) Image search: [Google]
game ruined by normies and girls.jpg
827KB, 2404x1260px
>>36742061
because I'm genetically un-normie
>>
>>36742061
I do anon, I do. OrganDonation
>>
>>36742061
I feel like it would mean giving up my individuality. Why should I abandon my personality to adopt one that people simply expect me to have?

Fuck that. People keep saying "Be yourself", but who the fuck really sincerely means it?

I'm a weirdo. I'm a loner. At least I'm self aware and content with what I've got. I don't spend my life chasing a sense of acceptance that I'll never truly have.

The world is an odd place for us autistic NEET trannies.
>>
>>36742061
I do. I'm trying to become as normal as I can, it probably won't work out great
>>
>>36742061
Because I can't be a normie. I have a circle of close friends, but as soon as I step out of that circle I can't do shit. I can't talk to other people normally.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.