[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stereograms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: stereo.jpg (151KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
stereo.jpg
151KB, 640x640px
4 years later and I still can't see what's inside
do you see the hidden image? what do you do?
>>
>>36741615
Try viewing it fullscreen and looking through it rather than at it.

It's some kind of animal swimming or leaping. But exactly what kind I'm not sure - it seems to have the body of a dog, but the neck is relatively long and the head is almost leopardish, yet it appears to have hoofs on its hind legs.
>>
File: Stereogram.gif (395KB, 674x400px) Image search: [Google]
Stereogram.gif
395KB, 674x400px
>>36741615
Parts of the hidden image are broken up in such a way that when you unfocus/focus your eyes in the right way, you align the pieces.

this is what you should see, for example...
>>
File: teapot.gif (968KB, 869x482px) Image search: [Google]
teapot.gif
968KB, 869x482px
>>36741879
It's a dog catching a frisbee.
>>
File: text stereogram.gif (14KB, 652x379px) Image search: [Google]
text stereogram.gif
14KB, 652x379px
Did you know stereograms can also be created with text?
>>
>>36741879
>looking through it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6GeqjKif8g

how exactly does one do that?
yeah I thought I saw a dog
>>
>>36741997
Can you unfocus your eyes? Make everything look blurry? Do that as you stare at the image and then slowly move your face closer and/or farther away until you start to see the edges appear. It can be hard to keep it in the right place/alignment.

good song, one of my faves
>>
>>36742016
testing it on these others
not sure what's in the text stereogram though
thanks
>>
There are websites you can find that allow you to create your own.
>>
>>36742351
does that say 8888888?
>>
>>36742408
Nope keep trying. It's 3 letters in the center if that helps.
>>
>>36741997
Unfortunately the video is blocked in my country on copyright grounds.

>how exactly does one do that?
When you're looking at something further away from the screen, the distance you see the same thing with both eyes is further away. If you keep your eyes set to look at things at that distance while looking in the direction of the screen, your left eye looks at one part of the image and your right eye looks at another similar part further to the right which your brain regards as the same thing. Your brain perceives the differences as an indication of distance.

It is also possible to have cross eyed stereograms, where you fix your eyes on something in front of the picture and your left eye sees a similar part of the picture to the right of what your right eye sees. However these are rarer, as they're generally considered to be harder to view.
>>
File: 1492404200800.png (296KB, 600x831px) Image search: [Google]
1492404200800.png
296KB, 600x831px
>>36741929
Thats some dope shit my bruh dawgg
>>
>>36742526
I actually always found the cross eyed ones easier. This is the website I used when I first learned about this.
http://spdbv.vital-it.ch/TheMolecularLevel/0Help/StereoView.html
>>
>>36742476
what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck....................................

>>36742526
I might break my eyes over this whole thing

>Unfortunately the video is blocked in my country on copyright grounds.
fucking bastards
>>
>>36741950
Ahahah i see this. nice one

originalityqasdfghjkl
>>
>>36741950
This stereogram is fucking ascended. Pretty tricky one to get though.
>>
>>36741615
A bunch of Green knights wearing gold/red crowns charging like a wall on thier yellow horses.
first time i swear.
>>
>>36742625
Wait does that mean I can never see them? I have a very strong lazy eye, so I only see with one at a time...
>>
>>36741910
Wow this is helpful, thanks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.