[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here still supports Trump-sama?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 20170502_235236.jpg (812KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170502_235236.jpg
812KB, 2560x1440px
Who else here still supports Trump-sama?
>>
>who still supports trump?
retards
>>
File: 1476863775902.jpg (56KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476863775902.jpg
56KB, 531x800px
>>36741041
>Trump-sama?
>>
>>36741071
originalIy WRONG
>>
>>36741041
>make a meme president
>don't realize that memes either die out or end up being hated by everyone

sasuga /pol/-kun
>>
Frump was a useful idiot. He's served his purpose ... he's a zionist shill now, and the people that still support him are gernerally affiliated with a political party, or they're dick riders that need someone to be their master and tell'em what to do with 'em selves.... cucks the bunch of em.
>>
>>36741041
Before the election, I actually thought that a Trump government might not be too bad. I knew it wouldn't actually be good, but I figured he was far better than the alternative being Shillary. Thought that maybe he would shake things up a little and challenge the status quo a bit.

But holyyyyyyyy shit... I'm eating my words now. I'll admit, it's pretty embarrassing, I was a supporter. But at this stage I'd have to say that this is the WORST president that the United States has ever had.
>>
File: 1491314821497.png (176KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491314821497.png
176KB, 500x500px
>He fell for the "Trump couldn't topple the Deep State" meme
>>
upboated for the NEET hat my friend!
>>
File: CyJnH9BXEAETgWu.jpg (64KB, 1025x1025px) Image search: [Google]
CyJnH9BXEAETgWu.jpg
64KB, 1025x1025px
Trump really showed the effectiveness of the constitutional checks and balances in the US government

The guys who came up with that really were geniuses
>>
File: 1217466810918.jpg (28KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1217466810918.jpg
28KB, 300x375px
>>36741249

Whenever I see this sentiment it's always really confusing to me, because I don't know what evidence there was that Trump wasn't going to act like a less competent version of any other politician. What's wrong with mainstream politicians currently is that they're all bought off by guys exactly like Trump; billionaire business owners who want their taxes lowered, labor weakened, less protectionism and less regulation, and fuck everyone else's problems. Trump himself has a history of anti-populist tactics like screwing over his workers, using outsourced labor produced products, etc etc. To me it seemed completely ridiculous to imagine, as an average American, that replacing a corrupt politician with a corrupting plutocrat was going to produce some kind of positive change. Of course he was going to turn around and do what his business buddies would want, those are his people, that's him. Once Bernie was out of the race it seemed to me like the best move was vote Hillary (or third party) and hope for a stay on the status quo, try again the next election year.

Well, either way, I think what's important now is for Trump voters to fully and completely understand how they got duped so that they're more resistant to these tactics. Hopefully next time a wild card starts promising the moon to everyone, people will look into his background a bit more and see if any of those promises seem consistent or plausible.

Well, I guess the other part is seeing American class warfare for what it is, which Americans aren't prone to, because even if we'll think about it we only think about it in terms of a theoretical lower class attacking upper class scenario, when what's happening is the upper class attacking the lower classes.
>>
>>36741041
w2c neet hat?
>>
File: 1493577382652.png (689KB, 1063x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1493577382652.png
689KB, 1063x1048px
>>36741312

le 4d chess
>>
idk how /pol/ ignored so many red flags

the guy was an obvious zion puppet
>>
>>36741541
>Whenever I see this sentiment it's always really confusing to me, because I don't know what evidence there was that Trump wasn't going to act like a less competent version of any other politician. What's wrong with mainstream politicians currently is that they're all bought off by guys exactly like Trump; billionaire business owners who want their taxes lowered, labor weakened, less protectionism and less regulation, and fuck everyone else's problems. Trump himself has a history of anti-populist tactics like screwing over his workers, using outsourced labor produced products, etc etc. To me it seemed completely ridiculous to imagine, as an average American, that replacing a corrupt politician with a corrupting plutocrat was going to produce some kind of positive change. Of course he was going to turn around and do what his business buddies would want, those are his people, that's him. Once Bernie was out of the race it seemed to me like the best move was vote Hillary (or third party) and hope for a stay on the status quo, try again the next election year.
>
>Well, either way, I think what's important now is for Trump voters to fully and completely understand how they got duped so that they're more resistant to these tactics. Hopefully next time a wild card starts promising the moon to everyone, people will look into his background a bit more and see if any of those promises seem consistent or plausible.
>
>Well, I guess the other part is seeing American class warfare for what it is, which Americans aren't prone to, because even if we'll think about it we only think about it in terms of a theoretical lower class attacking upper class scenario, when what's happening is the upper class attacking the lower classes.

tl;dr
>>
>>36742019
>idk how /pol/ ignored so many red flags
A lot of them are in full "n-no, we always knew he sucked, it was only the_donald that liked him"
>>
>>36741621
https://www.creatorsguild. co/products/neet-digital-camo-snapback

Herr you go, senpai.
>>
>b-but le Shareblue raid!! stop shilling xD
>>
File: 1463043796773.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463043796773.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>tfw support trump and voted for him
>make drumpf posts on other boards to bait anons for free (You)s

it's pretty much the worst bait I can think of too, but so many anons are always quick to jump to trumps defense
>>
>>36741249
Nice shilling fag. You're almost there but still a little off.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.