[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or are fembots even more pathetic than robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Is it just me or are fembots even more pathetic than robots

Coming here for validation that you know you can get because you're a female in a land of thirsty virgins is the most pathetic thing
>>
>>36740365
you know what anon, I actually really agree.
>>
>>36740365
Almost everyone on 4chan is pathetic
>>
File: 1491967968523.jpg (40KB, 583x777px) Image search: [Google]
1491967968523.jpg
40KB, 583x777px
>>36740365
What's even worse is that there are some that know they have a healthy amount of betas that will compliment and worship them yet they still keep trying to recruit more beta's to make them feel better about themselves.

It's like they can never have enough guys around them. Really disgusting.
>>
We're all pathetic, we're on /r9k/ after all
>>
>>36741476
Thanks for making me want to vomit with that picture.
>>
>>36740365
I hope you don't mean validation in the positive sense.
desu I'd say we have it worse, we vent out similar feels but told to fuck off roastie just because you got the idea we were female from some phrasing. I'd even say you were oversensitive to it. The amount of times i've seen males here called a roastie cunt just because they expressed an opinion that was pro women or something.
Imagine every time you posted in a feels thread you were invalidated.
>>
>>36740365
It's true. I came for the OC but I stayed for the self deprecation and false feelings of belonging. Even after all these years I'm still here and at its core my life is still the same.
>>
>>36740365
To be quite honest family man I feel sorry for them. The few that are unironically looking for a relationship are gonna get stuck in some limited online tassle with neither taking the lead. Problems are bound to pop up and that makes me sad.
>>
>>36741660
>Imagine every time you posted in a feels thread you were invalidated
Boo fucking hoo, everybody here has been beaten down by everybody else here. That's what it's for.
>>
Nah worse are the robots who pretend to be fembots.
>it's just bait bro.
>>
>>36741660
Repeat after me - "There are no girls on the internet". If they feel it's important to reveal the fact that they are girls in this sea of beta sadness, they should swallow the shit.
>>
>>36741660
>we vent out similar feels

Like what?

>tfw can't get sex without paying?
>tfw absolutely no one will date me?
>>
>>36740365
Let's be honest here, guys would be doing exactly the same thing if they could. Hell, traps lap up attention even worse than women.
>>
File: no---.jpg (93KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
no---.jpg
93KB, 500x354px
>>36741660
you cunt roasties dont fucking get it do you.
unless you're some kind of absolute fucking freak of nature with a vagina full of teeth, there's a fucking beta ass faggot out there who'd do almost anything for you.
Stop posting on our fucking board and go fuck some drunk chardo at the bar down town, i guarantee you'll find someone. Find a wing man if you must, they're always down for a quick blowie on the down low, and it'll give you the satisfaction that you interacted socially with someone.

Us on the other hand. We proposition a drunk woman and get pressed rape charges, even if we were more drunk than they are. so fuck off and die roastie whore
>>
I came for the foreveralone.jpg feels and instead got pissed the fuck off.
Hoping for a hugbox of lonely dudes and got a sad version of reality.
Rather than chads getting all the girls and holding hands in the streets.
Here we have fat nasty bitches some with dicks walking with beta males on leashes. Some orbiting around the side.
Groveling constantly telling him or her how beautiful she is. Giving attention, money in some cases and never getting anything in return.
This is worse than the reality of being a loser. This is actually closer resembling to hell.
The succubi that occupy this place are not hot like vidyagames potray hell or a demon plane as hosting. No. They are ugly fat maggot looking pig creatures and nasty trannys who would never pass in any situation.
This is not the kawaii succubi I fantasized about. But this must be what they would really be.
I feel bad for those who get ensnared and it makes me hate women much more than yearn for them to be a part of my life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.