[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sad feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6808.png (263KB, 1440x1403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6808.png
263KB, 1440x1403px
>tfw no breadwinner gf
>tfw can't be stay-at-home husband
>can't keep place clean, cook, play a little vidya, make music, wait earnestly for her to get home like a puppy
>will never shower her with affection and help her relax the second she gets in the door

I'm getting really sad.

Is it possible though, this dream? A woman to like this and not end up cheating on me or being disgusted at me?
>>
No, it's not possible, cuck. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1390128084512.jpg (73KB, 818x523px) Image search: [Google]
1390128084512.jpg
73KB, 818x523px
>>36740211
in time I believe we'll all get our breadwinning gfs
even if it means to cross the golden bridge
>>
Washing dishes and doing laundry are jobs for sub humans
>>
File: 1491040121855.jpg (14KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1491040121855.jpg
14KB, 317x379px
>>36740211
>tfw I can't have kids if I decide to become the eternal gf and find a sweet and loving partner
>>
>>36740713
>golden bridge

What did he mean?
>>
>>36740811
Adopt then. No it's not being cucked it's called having the mercy to not pass on inferior genetics
>but I'm not inferior
Literally you are on this board.
Adopt, be a great parent, and don't fall for the "muh evolutionary psychology" meme
>>
>>36740997
>Adopt
I don't think I would be okay with that. It would be a constant reminder that I biologically could not provide my partner with the family they deserve.
>Literally you are on this board.
Does it still count if I first came to /r9k/ like an hour ago?
>be a great parent
I don't know if I'm really capable. How would I not raise them into another me?
>evolutionary psychology
I can't say that I'm familiar with that particular meme
>>
It is possible.

My gf works as a medical doctor and is the sole breadwinner. I stay at home cooking, doing housekeeping and studying an online physics degree.

We're both literally autistic but she's more functional. I'm a biochemistry PhD dropout and I'm unable to work without spilling the spaghetti or sperging out so she offered to be the provider 1.5 years ago. It's comfy. We've been together for 11 years.
>>
>>36741110
>adopt
A good way to think about it is that it's not about the biology (unless ur a meme which I shall explain), it's about loving and caring for a child with your SO and preparing them for the real world. As any parent that adopts will tell you, there is no struggle loving the child that isn't really yours. Because really, he IS yours.
>on this board
I was kinda joking
>great parent
Think of the things that made you you. Cut out stuff you believe led to your worse qualities. It's more complex than that but there's a start.
>ev psych
The meme that we only exist to pass on our genetic code, and that failure to do so means failure as a human being and a wasted life. This is true from nature's perspective, but as humans we ar strong enough to rise above such pointless and base instincts and purposes, and anyone who doesn't believe so is a meme.

This being said, anons, is there chance for breadwinner gf? How to get if so?
>>
>>36741172
The dream. How did you accomplish this? Are you ever worried she'll cheat or getsick of you? Ar you a good househusband?
>>
>>36740211
>tfw no perfect girl who is aggressively social around me to combat my distant and quiet personality
>tfw she makes me open up
>she pities my loneliness and depression
>she wants to show me that not all girls are bad
>she is excited to be my gf
>she is excited to indulge in my kinks and be my first for everything
>she sits on my lap while I play games and playfully touches buttons to mess with me while obviously wishing for me to stop and pay attention to her
>we go to movies late at night on weekdays so they are empty and we enjoy the movie, just the two of us

Just a daydream I occasionally have. Btw, I don't like your dream. Being a social parasite is the realm of women and gay men.
>>
>>36741188
>This being said
point taken, I'll go be sad somewhere else
>>
>>36741230
>being a social parasite is bad for men
>give m a girl that fixes everything in my life for me and babies all of my problems

Pick one.
>>
>>36741284
I don't think you know what a social parasite is. This guy literally wants to be a do-nothing housewife (and no, housework is not a legitimate thing). That is a parasite. This woman would probably not fix most of my problems. I would still feel unfulfilled.
>>
>>36740713
>golden bridge

What do you think he meant?
>>
>>36741478
OP here.
Nobody gives shit to pets. Why they gotta give shit to my dreams?

>"B-b-but ur not a pet ur a human! Produce more for the rat race, goyim!"

I'm tired, man. Why u gotta try to shit? Ur dream sounds nice too tho. Pretty similar to mine in a way, just a bit different on a matter of scale.
And money, which I think is what's REALLY heckling your schmeckles.
>>
>>36741507
Suicide? Like we get the gf in heaven? Is that what was meant?

Sorry if i is dum
>>
>tfw failing my course

Yeah it was only 3 years of working shit jobs to afford this. Cool.
>>
>>36741556
>And money, which I think is what's REALLY heckling your schmeckles.

You are absolutely right, it is the money, and that is about it. I guess I should change my verbiage from social to financial parasite.

>Nobody gives shit to pets. Why they gotta give shit to my dreams?

I have absolutely no idea what this means.

Sorry, I just don't like your dream at all. Don't post it on a place as toxic as this if you don't want people to shit on it.
>>
>>36741573
Hard feel man. Where are you taking courses? Might be better just to go community college route?
>>
>>36741214
It's confusing. We met when we were 9-10 years old. She added me on messenger and said she identified with my autistic self. Then became friends and then a couple but only got physical 4 years ago. She has always been the pursuer. We've supported each other through tough times so the relationship is solid.

I've never worried about her cheating on me and it is unlikely given her (somewhat schizoid) personality. But I do sometimes feel like I'm a burden and she may get tired of me. I've even suggested her to leave me but she doesn't want to. I guess she likes me that much. It's weird. She says only my company is "as comfortable as solitude", which is good for her. Sorry I can't offer a better explanation, I'm confused myself.

I think I'm a good house husbando. I cook her favorite meals, keep the house clean and try to be affectionate and showing gratitude.
>>
>>36741782
Lucky man indeed. Glad to hear ur treating her right.
>>
>tfw no mommy gf to provide for me

Those women are extreme outliers, though. Providing goes against female opportunistic nature.

>>36741172
>>36741782

Interesting but highly unlikely

How old are you two?
Are you a chad?
Did you lose your virginities to each other?
Is she a desperate landwhale?
>>
>Tfw no gf who understands me and how I feel
Don't forget you're always alone
>>
>>36740975
>>36741507
Maybe girls are more likely to be breadwinners in San Francisco or something.
>>
>>36740211
>tfw you just want to be that good thing in someone's life that they look forward to
>tfw you just want to be a source of compassion and affection and gratification
>tfw you can't because part of you is locked away behind a wall of emotional invulnerability
>>
>>36742540

>How old are you two?

She's 24 and I'm 25.

>Are you a chad?

I'm not. I'm a 5'8'' 125 lbs skeleton, pale, megane, severely asthmatic and diagnosed with Asperger's and MDD. I do have what is called a "pretty face", though.

>Did you lose your virginities to each other?

Yes, we did.

>Is she a desperate landwhale?

Not in the slightest
>>
File: 1479658857323.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479658857323.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>36742612
>tfw you can't because you're ugly and dumb
>>
>>36742730

Do you live in an animu?

>tfw no autistic MD childhood friend qt to cherish me, provide for me and love me unconditionally

I hope she doesn't cheat on you, aspergo anon.
>>
File: madokaparents.jpg (193KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
madokaparents.jpg
193KB, 640x900px
>tfw ywn be a NEET stay-at-home father
>>
>>36740211
>jawlet
>big jew nose
>puffy cheeks from being a fatass

Even if I lost the weight (which I can, I have done it before), I'm still stuck with my horrendous nose and baby jaw.

I'd do plastic surgery but I don't want to be known as "that faggot that got plastic surgery". Having no job also poses a problem.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.