[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

want to die what about you guys, tell me how youre feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

want to die
what about you guys, tell me how youre feeling
>>
Me too, thanks.
just kill me pete like you said you were going to do so long ago.
>>
>>36739394
why didnt pete kun kill you wtf
>>
Violent moods swings for the past 30 or so hours, derealization/depersonalization/psychosis(?)

At the moment I'm feeling alright though but I'll update you in an hour when that changes.
>>
>>36739318
>what about you guys, tell me how youre feeling
I'm fine
>>
>>36739451
you cant be sure that youre feeling alright
>>
>>36739504
I don't feel weird at this moment and my mood seems to be stable, unless you're trying to be all philosophical with me.
>>
>>36739559
to me stable isnt a thing anymore
>>
>>36739318
>woke up at 2pm
>daydreamed about a qt somehow entering my life and showing me affection for two hours
>got out of bed, showered, did my daily routine stuff (check email, record next day's shows, etc.)
>watched an episode of @midnight, trying to catch up, currently at the end of december, don't know why I still watch the show, most of the people are obnoxious and the show is annoyingly liberal
>eat bland dinner with my parents in silence
>go back up to room
>listen to music for four hours while daydreaming about either a made-up qt being my gf, going on a rampage or killing myself
>around 9pm, ask friend if they want to hang out in an hour or two
>go on run before reading their reply because the possibility of hanging out fills me with motivation
>run
>read their reply near the end of my run
>they have to go to sleep for school
>just walk the rest of the route
>fully demotivated again and now sitting here on /r9k/ posting

I'm feeling real great.
>>
>>36739573
Yeah, I know. I measure myself by the hours.
>>
i want to worship aya's dick while rem watches
>>
where do you live rem?

i wanna drive over & visit you
make some fun memories
before you die

or maybe
even give you a reason
to live instead
>>
>>36739600
I hate this cycle too
>>36739823
west coast united states
>>
still procrastinating on everything important in my life
i'll be 19 in a month and that's fucking crazy. i still feel like a 12 year-old pretending to be an adult on the internet.
i don't have many memories of my teen years. i dropped out of school, moved away from all my friends and just played video games and posted on forums/4chan.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.