[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was talking with my friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1534.png (136KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1534.png
136KB, 750x1334px
Who was in the wrong here

Got some more photos
>>
File: IMG_1536.png (137KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1536.png
137KB, 750x1334px
>>36739181
Yo dis me
O. P.
>>
Wow are you actually autistic? I hope your friend never speak to you again.
>>
playing devils advocate might be fun and all, but never do it to a woman. they won't think logically, they'll just hear one thing they don't like and let the emotional roller coaster take over
>>
Holy shit, what the fuck OP. You don't need to post anymore. You were in the wrong, and even completely ignoring the morality of what you said you're autistic as fuck for thinking that is ever a normal conversation.
>>
>>36739245
Disagree go to bed anon
Don't take her away from me. We fuck sometimes
>>
>>36739181
You're lucky she's at least trying to deal with your autism, OP. My ex once mentioned she was forced to give a handjob to a guy at a party and I asked if she was okay/told her she could talk to me about it if she wanted and she freaked out and we got in a massive fight over it. Rape can stay in your fantasies and on the internet, but don't bring it up personally ever. I would definitely give her the benefit of the doubt until you can find holes in her story. Seriously this is how you fuck relationships up. For gods sake OP, don't mention wanting to be raped after someone is confusing in you about being raped. Jesus Christ OP.
>>
File: IMG_1535.png (135KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1535.png
135KB, 750x1334px
>>36739243
>>36739245
Oh this is the missing text She was never raped it was just an unwanted kiss.
>>
>>36739324
Bbut rape is a natural even of our human evolution. It wasn't meant to be this bad. Just a normal everyday occurrence women should have to deal with. The fug
>>
File: huell.gif (2MB, 228x261px) Image search: [Google]
huell.gif
2MB, 228x261px
>I really hope you rape me
Dude.
>>
>>36739332
Holy shit what is wrong with you? you're fucked on so many levels.
>>
how fat is your gf OP, honestly?
>>
File: IMG_1538.png (158KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1538.png
158KB, 750x1334px
>>36739443
>>36739448 ive failed us all. Does this help?
>>
>>36739488
>Pepe
What the fuck are you doing OP?
>>
>>36739488
nigga did you really copy paste a pepe from this site, poorly crop it, and then send it?
what in the name of fuck are you doin
>>
>>36739515
Holy shit I'm drunk I don't know
>>
>>36739488
>bebe don't leave me
you fucked up m8, she will never respect you now
>>
OP is autism deluxe
>>
>>36739181
I refuse to believe this was a real conversation that wasn't staged.
>>
File: IMG_3705.gif (721KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3705.gif
721KB, 446x251px
holy shit how fucking autistic are you OP
>>
what the fuck is wrong with your brain

>as a guy, I'd like to be raped

suicide is the only option here please
>>
>>36740300
dubs of truth right there. suicide is the only answer
>>
All hail king of the autists
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.