[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Greentext

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: sads.png (17KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
sads.png
17KB, 310x163px
>Be me
>45-year-old woman, happily married.
>Son is 14, an "edgelord," skinny, and spends most of his time on the computer.
>usually moody, only sees me and his father in the morning and at dinner.
>Just a few weeks ago
>It's 5:30, so I go to get my son for dinner.
>He's in the bathroom again.
>Being the polite Christian woman I am, I knock.
>"Is everything alright, anonson?"
>He's crying again
>"Is it the kids at school again?" I ask.
>He yells at me, "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, MOM! I FAP TO MEMES!"
After looking it up on the world wide web, I found out that "Fap" is a slang term for masturbation. I've raised him biblically, what should I do?
>>
>>36738893
Look for some Christian memes to convert your pretend son?
>>
File: IMG_7789.jpg (31KB, 255x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7789.jpg
31KB, 255x256px
have sex with him i guess
>>
>>36738929
man googling christian memes really gives you a whole lot of garbage
>>
>>36738893
>green lips
Fuck off with your fake pepe
>>
I know OP is trolling but I actually AM a mom, and I know my kids use this site.
>>
File: IMG_3561.jpg (21KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3561.jpg
21KB, 180x180px
You should have intercourse with your son; it's the only way to get him to stop masturbating so much. If you let him put his penis inside of you and ejaculate his semen into your body then he won't have to use his hand and tissues. Problem solved
>>
>>36739005
Why the fuck are you here? Timestamp or something pls
>>
>>36739103
I'm a fucking cunt I responded to the wrong person REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36739030
he's just a roleplaying 90's born queer you fucking retard.
>>
>>36739030
I really don't want to timestamp because I KNOW I know next to nothing about computers and don't want to accidentally reveal my identity.

I started browsing a couple years ago. I was babysitting my friend's son and he was on /b/. I looked around, found /x/ and /mu/, and browsed occasionally. I like posting advice and I used to like " pics that make you say hmm" threads. I have a lot of empathy for the people who post here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.