[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want someone who will talk to me every night before I go t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7331.jpg (747KB, 1220x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7331.jpg
747KB, 1220x1600px
I want someone who will talk to me every night before I go to sleep (with voices). The person who used to do this for me left.
I think a robot would be perfect because most of you are NEETs who have the time to talk to me every night and won't have much reason to quit the job. Also you're all lonely. I am a real girl.
Email me if you want to do this [email protected]
>>
>>36738841
Now that you put your cards on the table, the real question is what do you have to offer us, fembot? Will you send nudes and make fun of our little penises, saying that you'd never sleep with a guy that small, but you're glad to have us as such a great friend?
>>
>>36738841
Post discord instead
>>
>>36738841
If we really send a messagge you won't even respond. I can guarantee that.
>>
>>36738841
I would totally do this but I have Anxiety and don't talk much
>>
What timezone you in? I can do it if times match up
+I have a nice voice
+nice accent
+fluent English
+I don't yell
+have high quality microphone
-I'll be getting angry at videogames
-If you send a face pic and you're less than a 7 I'll treat you like human trash
>>
File: _46237395_newt.jpg (31KB, 466x282px) Image search: [Google]
_46237395_newt.jpg
31KB, 466x282px
How long would I have to talk to you?
What would we have to talk about?
How important is it that I'm eloquent?
Do I need to be very educated to hold a conversation with you?
Will I be expected to talk for long periods by myself, with you just listening to what I say?
Will you just fall asleep mid conversation, or will you excuse yourself once you've had enough?
Do you fall asleep at the same time every night, or will I have to be on my toes for this job?
Do you expect this to go beyond just bed time chats?
>>
>>36738841
kayla?
oregamo
>>
>>36738841
>job
How much are you paying? Nudes, money, what?
>>
>>36738841
this is some low quality bait. Back to page one so more betacucks will give you attention
>>
OP posts and leaves. Again.
>>
>>36738841
>I want someone who will talk to me every night before I go to sleep (with voices)
>[email protected]

End your life Cindy you fat skank
>>
>>36742622
How fat are we talking exactly?
>>
File: 1452305959151.jpg (42KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452305959151.jpg
42KB, 576x1024px
>>36738841
Cindy?? Please, talk to me.. I love you. It's me, Thomas from Netherlands.
>>
>>36742715
She's a whale.
>>
File: yi.jpg (137KB, 865x865px) Image search: [Google]
yi.jpg
137KB, 865x865px
Hey everyone, it's that ugly catfish Cindy. If someone has her nudes, post them here
>>
>>36742748
If she had big tits it can be forgiven.
>>
>>36742845
cindy's very ugly anon

youre wasting your time
>>
>>36742870
Tits cannot be ugly. Post her tits.
>>
>>36742845
Her tits are small and saggy.
>>
>>36739093
Cuck

Ooooppppooooooooriginalamundo
>>
>>36742991
Photographic proof is required.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.