[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, Juan proposed! Isn't that great? Oh, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2ccqo78.jpg (143KB, 623x807px) Image search: [Google]
2ccqo78.jpg
143KB, 623x807px
>"Anon, Juan proposed! Isn't that great? Oh, and he wants you to be one of the groomsmen so you'll get to be in the wedding too!"
>>
>>36738568
ok
>hook up with juan's qt latina cousins/sisters at reception
>>
>>36738568
Gringos on suicide watch
>>
>>36738568
oh look, Juan got the discount-throw away food from the "white people" grocery.

good for him.
>>
>>36738568
cool, whatever
he's pretty handsome desu, she's like a 3/10. better tie him down while she can
>>
>>36738568
This post is really stupid and impossible to relate to for me and here is why. Judging on this girl's face and demeanor, she looks like the kind of person I would dislike and at most, be far from friends with. The spic on the other hand would be more likely to be a good friend or something of mine, but I would secretly hate his gf and feel really sorry for him when they are married.

In summary, your thread is gay, OP.
>>
>>36738746
yea the spic definetely seems like a cool guy and i would never orbit a woman who looks like that.
>>
>>36738568
>Someone actually invites me to something
>It's also a really important event
>They sound happy to have me there and also make me one of the important people.
I would cry all night thinking about how someone thinks of me as a close friend and buy a suit.
>>
>>36738568
He's out of her leaugue to be honest good for him

Also this isnt pol stop racebaiting my only friend is a spic
>>
>who are you two?
>how did you get in my house?
>where are my piss bottles?
>>
>>36738952
She's out of his league, if anything.

He could do much better.
>>
>>36738746
Phrenology is real and that bitch has a fucked-up skull while the spic is probably 75% white

and will hate his life in 5 years
>>
>>36738939
this minus the crying

here's what happens at most young people weddings
>open bar
>cougars flirt with you and it's okay to be autistic in response because they know what they're doing is weird
>people are very friendly with you
>everyone is in a good mood
>girls instinctively search for a man

also mexican weddings are basically this except multiplied by 100 and you also get to hang out with drunk mexican uncles in crazy fucking costumes

>>36739003
i think you are agreeing with the post you've responded to
>>
>>36738568
Holy crap why would you marry, let alone date, that broad. A serious condition of butterface combined with a nasty but common woman personality.
Poor Juan I really feel sorry for him he can do much much better.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.