[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your dad litterally names you after the main character

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1493554963655.png (322KB, 591x716px)
1493554963655.png
322KB, 591x716px
>tfw your dad litterally names you after the main character in legacy of main (soul reaver)
i am cursed to forever have me name be mispronounced
>>
Raziel? Did you grow wings at puberty or something? Did your father name you that to warn you that he'll throw you in a pit of souls if you get too uppity?
>>
>>36738150
Now I want a dreamcast again. Thanks.
>>
HEY YO RAVIOLI HOW YOU DOIN'?
>>
>>36738183
he said the main character
raziel was the player character but he's basically just fate's bitch puppet
kain is the main character
>>
>>36738150
Raziel was a dope character and thats a pretty dope name
I'd be happy with that
>>
My father named me after the blond guy in Wayne's World.

I now look like the blond guy in Wayne's World, but with a tan.
>>
>>36738255
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Kain is the main character of the franchise as a whole, but Raziel is undoubtedly the main character of Soul Reaver. Kain has very little screen time in it.
>>
File: 1491910091023.png (83KB, 449x517px) Image search: [Google]
1491910091023.png
83KB, 449x517px
Cain or Kain?
Are you sure it's not a biblical reference you dumbo?
>>
>>36738150
Raziel is a badass name.
>>
File: 1467782593055.jpg (25KB, 666x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467782593055.jpg
25KB, 666x360px
>>36738295
right on, Garth!

*electric airguitar solo*
>>
>>36738323
Why would you name your son after a murderer?
>>
>>36738323
In case you didn't know the vampire chronicles and such makes it the same thing. The wolf is who killed kain to be marked with a worse curse... because with vampires and holy water and crosses and such it's always biblical with vampires anon.
>>
>>36738150
Jesus Christ how young are you? That game came out when I was 7
>>
>>36738364
I meant vampire masquerade*

Haven't read the chronicles books. Sorry Anne.
>>
>>36738362
Why not? It's cool and edgy.
>>
>>36738297
It's all Kain's story, Raziel just has a chapter in it. Hell in the final game Raziel literally becomes Kain's sword because he's a tool
>>
>>36738827
No, I get it, but
>tfw your dad litterally names you after the main character in legacy of main (soul reaver)
>legacy of main [kain] (soul reaver)
Kain is the main character of the Legacy of Kain franchise as a whole, but when you refer to a specific game in the series in which Kain is mostly absent, the main character of that game is Raziel. including
>(soul reaver)
in the post is misleading if you're referring to Kain.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.