[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did you sit during lunch, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
Where did you sit during lunch, anon?
>>
>>36737773
with random people who had nothing interesting to discuss
>>
Eric had broken his nose and was crying from the pain at this point
>>
File: 546434563.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
546434563.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
>>36737773

Freshman and sophomore year I sat with my big group of friends that I somehow had

Junior year they were all graduated and gone so I sat with the only friend I had left

Senior year I sat in the library by myself
>>
There was a club every day of the week so I just ate there. I didn't talk to anybody but the clubs I went to only had other losers so it didn't matter
>>
>>36737773
Alone from grades 6-8 and 10-12. Actually had a large normie friend group in 9th grade out of nowhere. Proceeded to isolate myself for no reason. Most lunches I'd spend in library or off campus. Gives me anxiety just remembering
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
the library where i watch from a distance and plan my attack
>>
>>36737773
Bathroom stall or the hallway in front of my next class. Sometimes I would take a nap in the hallway like a hobo and the security guards would come by and yell at me to wake the fuck up.
>>
alone in middle school through 11th. Sometimes when it was crowded due to fucked athletics schedules I'd just go to the library.

sat next to one friend and his friend in 12th so that's cool I guess.
>>
At the designated white kids' tables, where else?
>>
>>36737773
in the main quad, and every day a tiny qt talented latina girl would sit on my lap all lunch

I was overweight and insecure and never entertained the idea that maybe she was interested in me

later she got together with some brickheaded techie and i overheard her telling someone else that she lost her virginity to him and still always bled when they fucked because she was so tight

these days she's still pretty cute but got slightly chubby and is dating some white weeb with a pony tail
>>
File: 1490230113363.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490230113363.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>>36737773
i would walk around like a loser :( i would make it look like i would had somewhere to go but i was too shy to admit that i had nowhere to go :(
>>
>>36738514
This.

The pain is still with me
>>
>>36737773

With my friends.

Wish I still had friends. It was pretty fun hanging out with them.
>>
>>36737773
I ate lunch underneath the stairs in an obscure hallway.
>>
File: 4L_G6Bf5qZM.png (1MB, 697x697px) Image search: [Google]
4L_G6Bf5qZM.png
1MB, 697x697px
>>36737773
I sat about 1 seat away from quads.
>>
>>36737773
with all the other rejects and nerds
>>
>>36737773
with the hmong nerds that would play yigioh everyday. pretty entertaining desu.
>>
With my friends of course
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.