[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens after life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0242.jpg (27KB, 417x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0242.jpg
27KB, 417x353px
So i was just thinking robots. I thought: wow my life fucking sucks, i should probably kill myself, to try and get lucky in another life. But then i thought: what happens if there isnt another life? I am an atheist after all. I sincerely doubt there is a heaven, and reincarnation ive been thinking would be pretty unlikely as well. I dont want to not exist in some void simply doing nothing, either. But what if people who commit suicide get punished in the afterlife? What if i get born in Ethiopia where i dont have all my privileges? I dont want to waste my life, but i cant make it better and it simply sucks. Im scared of killing myself, but i hate living. What do you robots think what happens after death?
>>
why does it even matter
even if you're reincarnated as some nigger in some shit hole and get aids and die at 8, you won't have any recollection of your previous life and wont know what you missed out on
so its pointless
if you wanna die just die overthinking the rest is redundant
>>
>>36737491
>try and get lucky in another life

Don't kid yourself
>>
>>36737491
>another life
Hahahah no.
You only got one shot and when your done that's it.
Lights out.
>>
>>36737491
>"I am an atheist"
>even considering all this bullshit

you are not an atheist.
>>
>>36737491
Dying is like how it was before you were born. You might feel lonely as you're dying though, which will make you sad since you're being cut off from everything. If you're suffering a lot and can't take it anymore, you would be forgiven, but if you can pick yourself up and stay a bit longer to help that would be better. I was abused, became physically disabled, have been violently attacked requiring medical treatment, etc. and found a way to keep going. It might sound counterproductive, but accepting your anguish until you just get tired of it can help you overcome it. Hitting rock bottom can be a good thing if you can make it through that.

I've thought about it a lot too, and I think what's going to happen is eventually technology will be so great that the universe will seem like heaven, and we'll be able to bring dead people back to life. I think this will happen with supercomputers, artificial intelligence, and 3D printers somehow. I'm sure you might laugh it off because it sounds like something from Frankenstein but I've spent 10+ years thinking about it and it just feels right. Hope you can stick around to help. I also believe in God, if that matters to you.
>>
>>36737491
just think about if non-existence might be better than existence

it mostly boils down to opinion desu senpai
>>
>>36737849
>and we'll be able to bring dead people back to life.

How the fuck will we be able to do that?
>>
>>36737540
This.

Stop wasting time thinking about this shit. Literally NOTHING matters for you after your dead.
>>
>>36737962
I dunno, probably like supercomputers so powerful that we can't comprehend running simulations of the universe and getting all the information needed to "print" someone back to life. And probably with a bit of help from an artificial intelligence.
>>
I want to end it, believe me, i do. But its just i dont want to die a virgin, i want to get a job, i want to have kids and get married. But everything i can try to do that is just to much. And all i mentioned before (OP) was just how if we get a limited amount of tries or something. No one knows what happens after death. Thats what im scared of. I think thats what everyone is afraid of
>>
>>36738056
>simulations of the universe
The only possible "simulation" of the universe accurate enough to re-create a person is the universe itself.
>>
>>36738108
Right now, sure. Eventually technology will be powerful enough to recreate it, though.
>>
>>36738108
It's like you've never played dorf fort
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.