[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk over the bridge at my uni to my favorite spot near the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: img1.jpg (7KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
img1.jpg
7KB, 208x250px
>walk over the bridge at my uni to my favorite spot near the river
>love going everyday and feeding the turtles and birds and squirrels, relaxing in the sun to birds chirping

>sitting in the grass near the river, been playing with a baby bird who cant fly yet for the last few days
>he sits in the grass and hops around, scared at first but he came and sat next to me yesterday
>name him Karl
>sit there for hours to make sure that nothing hurts him, his mother flies around and gives him food when im not near him
>sitting looking at the river with karl next to me
>path to the bridge is right near im sitting
>hear blaring rap music coming from the distance, some garbage like future or something
>6'4 giant black guy (not fat, but big and strong)from my art class named JaQuan
>sees me sitting with Karl
>comes over
>"hey anon was good man whatchu doin with this stupid bird"
>as I turn my head around to nervously talk to him, he soccer kicks Karl down the river bank to the mud
>JaQuan chuckling like black guys do in roast videos when they're making fun of someone
>start tearing up, rage pent up but too fat and short to actually do anything
>try to say "hey asshole" but just comes out as mumbling as im crying
>he looks at me like Im a zoo animal and walks onto the bridge with his music still blaring
>run down the muddy riverbed
>karl laying lifeless near the water, looks like his necks broken
>dig a little grave down the river, sobbing as I carry him with me
>come back with a cut off cardboard box that says "karl" on it and plant it down
why the FUCK are normies like this. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY.
>>
>>36737115
Nigger aren't normies. Also this didn't happen
>>
>>36737115
Did this actually happen? I'm crying too now anon. Rest In Peace Karl I love you little bird. I love you anon

I'm so sorry that happened my condolences friend
>>
File: 2017-05-02 22.05.10.jpg (1MB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-02 22.05.10.jpg
1MB, 1440x1440px
>>36737115
This is funny as shit lmao. That what you get weirdo.
>>
>>36737204
Yes. It's my favorite spot to relax and have an excuse to go outside just because I love the wildlife, especially Karl. All I wanted was the dude to survive and live a normal bird life. It's my fault and i feel fucking terrible. I was supposed to protect him, he trusted me enough to hop near me
>>
>>36737289
I'm really fuckinf sorry anon that's terrible

What a shit thing to do. REEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES RUINING EVERYTBJNF
>>
Sitting in the serenity of nature is very nice, but please make it a more plausible story next time.
>>
>>36737427
It's a nigger not a normie you role-playing piece of shit. You've got plebbit written all over you
>>
>>36737476
>live in nigger town
>niggers love to kick dogs hurt animals

What about this isn't plausible?
>>
>>36737489
I'm not the same guy you dum dum, and I don't. Browse Reddit. And niggers count as normies

It just made me angry and feel bad
>>
>>36737115
You should've ran after that asshole and gave him a beating for shitting on nature like that.
>>
File: IMG_7277.jpg (85KB, 662x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7277.jpg
85KB, 662x566px
>>36737115
Mfw literally anyone believes this stupid fucking story
>>
File: 1493783141458.jpg (33KB, 960x613px) Image search: [Google]
1493783141458.jpg
33KB, 960x613px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy9VvAuCCEg
You know what you must do now, anon.
>>
>>36737683
>>36737150
>nigger loving cucks dont believe that niggers hurt animals for fun
>>
File: doubt.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>36737115
You're supposed to make it somewhat believable ya pinhead.
>>
>>36737115
FUCK THIS ASSHOLE FUUCK
Geez, anon I'm so sorry.
I would really want that story isn't real. I don't even know what to say...
Rest in Peace Karl, you're free to fly wherever you want now.
>>
>>36737520
>uni
>nigger
>art class
>bird
>knows anon
Come on, this story is horseshit. Also dogs are just oversized rats so the nigs aren't doing anything wrong
>>
>>36737726
t. dumb motherfucker who believes anything

>>36737593
Don't talk to me reddit
>>
File: IMG_2514.jpg (117KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2514.jpg
117KB, 750x1024px
KILL THE NIGGER KILL THE NIGGER KILL THE NIGGER KILL THE NIGGER KILL THE NIGGER KILL THE NIGGER KILL THE NIGGER KILL THE NIGGER KILL THE NIGGER KILL THE NIGGER KILL THE NIGGER KILL THE NIGGER KILL THE NIGGER
>>
>>36738008
>uni
in a shit uni, former community college
>nigger
shit uni, niggers around
>art class
general education class, everyone needs a fine art
>bird knows anon
birds have owners and handlers, they aren't stupid

if you want to talk shit and make me feel even worse, go ahead. I just want somewhere to vent myselfl.
>>
made me laugh OP you sound like a total fag. Jaquan was just trying to be friends with you and you act all uppity, he sounded like a total bro.
>>
>>36738008
I assume all the stories on here are full of shit.
>>
>>36737520
Seems like you're overdoing the memes, or perhaps that is just your way of writing. Do whatever, I still read it.
>>
Bring a gun with you and shoot that nigger next time you happen across him.

ASIO pls no bulli It's just a prank.
>>
>>36737115
I've had immediate family die and I'm unphased every time, an obviously bogus story about a bird has be tearing up. Animal stuff always gets to me so bad, what is wrong with me?
>>
>>36740073
cause u a faggot thats why
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.