[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LISTEN TO ME LISTEN TO ME AGE OF CONSENT SHOULD BE 13 IN ALL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 13FUCKING13.jpg (27KB, 584x584px) Image search: [Google]
13FUCKING13.jpg
27KB, 584x584px
LISTEN TO ME LISTEN TO ME
AGE OF CONSENT SHOULD BE 13 IN ALL THE FUCKING WORLD
THERE ARE GIRLS AS YOUNG AS 11 ALREADY TALKING ABOUT FUCKING BOTH WITH THEMSELVES AND ON THE INTERNET, BUT FOR THE SAKE OF IT AOC SHOULD BE 13
THIS GIRL, LITTLE SISTER OF A FRIEND OF MINE, TURNED 13 JANUARY OF THIS YEAR
SHE TRIES TO FLIRTS WITH ME (21 YO FIT ROBOT) EVERYTIME I VISIT MY FRIEND, ALWAYS BEND TO PICK SOMETHING SHE INTENTIONALLY DROPS INFRONT OF ME, AND A LOT OF OTHER OBVIOUS SHIT, THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE 2015, BUT NOW SHE'S LOOKING FUCKING FINE.
SHE TALKS ABOUT ME ON HER FACEBOOK AND HOW SHE WOULD LIKE ME TO DO LEWD THINGS TO HER, NOT KNOWING I HAVE HER AS A FRIEND WITH A FAKE 15 TWEENBOY ACCOUNT I MADE JUST TO SEE HOW SLUTTY 13 Y/O GIRLS ARE
IF SHE WANTS ME TO FUCK HER DOGGYSTYLE, EAT HER OUT AND ALL OF THAT HOT SHIT SHE POSTS WITH THOSE STUPID GIFS I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO ALL OF THOSE AND IMPREGNATE HER SWEET LITTLE TEEN PUSSY WITH MY 7.5 BENT DICK BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AGE OF CONSENT IS FUCKING 16 HERE, 13-15 AND YOU GO TO JAIL FOR STATUTORY RAPE, NO MATTER IF SHE CONSENTS, IF SHE BEGS FOR IT OR MAKE IT SO FUCKING OBVIOUS SHE WANTS HER LITTLE PUSSY FILLED WITH SEMEN. I DONT WANT AN OLD AND USED UP ROASTIE WANT FRESH TEEN PUSSY AT ITS PRIME, ITS FUCKING NATURAL FOR FUCKS SAKE, MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO GIRLS AT THEIR PRIME WHICH IS 12-14, OBVIOUSLY I FUCK OLDER GIRLS BUT I WANT TEEN PUSSY NOW
NOW NWON OWN OWN WON WON WONO NO NWOWN O
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
you're goin in my prayers
>>
>WITH MY 7.5 BENT DICK
nice troll
>>
File: 1468192905199.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468192905199.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>36736830
>LISTEN TO ME LISTEN TO ME
>AGE OF CONSENT SHOULD BE 13 IN ALL THE FUCKING WORLD
>THERE ARE GIRLS AS YOUNG AS 11 ALREADY TALKING ABOUT FUCKING BOTH WITH THEMSELVES AND ON THE INTERNET, BUT FOR THE SAKE OF IT AOC SHOULD BE 13
>THIS GIRL, LITTLE SISTER OF A FRIEND OF MINE, TURNED 13 JANUARY OF THIS YEAR
>SHE TRIES TO FLIRTS WITH ME (21 YO FIT ROBOT) EVERYTIME I VISIT MY FRIEND, ALWAYS BEND TO PICK SOMETHING SHE INTENTIONALLY DROPS INFRONT OF ME, AND A LOT OF OTHER OBVIOUS SHIT, THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE 2015, BUT NOW SHE'S LOOKING FUCKING FINE.
>SHE TALKS ABOUT ME ON HER FACEBOOK AND HOW SHE WOULD LIKE ME TO DO LEWD THINGS TO HER, NOT KNOWING I HAVE HER AS A FRIEND WITH A FAKE 15 TWEENBOY ACCOUNT I MADE JUST TO SEE HOW SLUTTY 13 Y/O GIRLS ARE
>IF SHE WANTS ME TO FUCK HER DOGGYSTYLE, EAT HER OUT AND ALL OF THAT HOT SHIT SHE POSTS WITH THOSE STUPID GIFS I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO ALL OF THOSE AND IMPREGNATE HER SWEET LITTLE TEEN PUSSY WITH MY 7.5 BENT DICK BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AGE OF CONSENT IS FUCKING 16 HERE, 13-15 AND YOU GO TO JAIL FOR STATUTORY RAPE, NO MATTER IF SHE CONSENTS, IF SHE BEGS FOR IT OR MAKE IT SO FUCKING OBVIOUS SHE WANTS HER LITTLE PUSSY FILLED WITH SEMEN. I DONT WANT AN OLD AND USED UP ROASTIE WANT FRESH TEEN PUSSY AT ITS PRIME, ITS FUCKING NATURAL FOR FUCKS SAKE, MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO GIRLS AT THEIR PRIME WHICH IS 12-14, OBVIOUSLY I FUCK OLDER GIRLS BUT I WANT TEEN PUSSY NOW
>NOW NWON OWN OWN WON WON WONO NO NWOWN O
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

honestly I agree
>>
File: IWANTTOIMPREGNATEHER.jpg (18KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
IWANTTOIMPREGNATEHER.jpg
18KB, 300x400px
>>36736905
OH SURELY YOU WOULDNT FUCK A 13 GIRL THIS FUCKING HOT OR HOTTER IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO GET AWAY SCOT FREE WITH IT
>>36736917
IT BENDS A LITTLE TO THE LEFT DUE TO DEATH GRIPPING BUT STILL HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL AND CRAVES FOR 13 TEEN PUSSY
>>36736946
YOU GUD SENPAI
>>
Wanting to fuck a 13-14 year old and get them pregnant is counter-productive from an evolutionary perspective, because she likely won't have the body for birthing yet.
>>
I know that feel bro, I work at a small phone accesory stand on the mall, my god, girls as young as 12 already with bodies of a 16-17 year old girl, worst thing of all if that alot flirt with me, and im not even that pretty, hell im a 5' 8' manlet but thats tall to them. A lot of them ask me for my number but i cant do shit cuz im always being on camera, would be called a pedo or something, have to play it cool. Hell, even 50 something mall cops stare and ogle at them. Worst thing of all is that it wasnt this way 5-6 years ago, a 16 girl in 2011 had the body of a 12 girl now, and thay number will keep getting lower, i know it. I blame the hormones in the food and partially the jews.
>>
Honestly it's pretty large cognitive dissonance to say that young teens should be able to explore each other's bodies fathers don't own they're daughters sexualities blah blah blah sex isn't anything sacred yet at the same time say that an older guy would be damaging because muh power dynamics. Lame.
>>
>>36737304
but roasties ugly tho, plus keep trying with the 13 girl is way better desu
>>36736830
also please post more of her or any of those 13 girls you said you added
>>
There shouldn't be an "age of consent" at all.
>>
>>36737472
>>36737575
it was 10-12 back in the 18 and 19 century but fat old feminists roasties didnt saw any action so they pushed for it to be 13 then 15 etc.
fuck roasties desu
>>
>>36736830
13 year olds are dumb though OP
We gotta protect them from their own retarded minds
If they can't vote they shouldn't be allowed to fuck
>>
These little girls are horny because of going through puberty- they're not emotionally developed enough for a relationship with anyone, let alone a creepy ass robot fag. If any of you dicklets mess with these girls, you're basically sentencing them to a life as a miserable slut. Plus middle school/freshman hs girls are annoying as shit. The pussy's not worth the headache.
People used to have sex earlier because they got married earlier at like 14-15, you dumbfucks. Nowadays roasties won't even consider marriage until they're 30 because muh feminist careers.
Dont fuck little girls.
>>
File: 13roastie.jpg (11KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
13roastie.jpg
11KB, 250x375px
>>36737699
they are also mentally maturing faster mainly to keep with the degenerate agenda they are pushing on tv/internet/whatever, so I dont kinda agree with it. If they can say "i give you my consent to have sex with me" infront of a camera as to have proof, they are smart enough imo
>>36737501
here you go, a classmate of my friend sis, also 13
>>
>>36737084
as we say on /b/, DO IT FAGGOT!
>>
File: 15qt.jpg (65KB, 396x960px) Image search: [Google]
15qt.jpg
65KB, 396x960px
>>36737884
I didnt mean smart enough but conscious to know the consequences of their acts
>>36737883
I didnt say anything about relationships, just sex. I dont want to nanny some teen no matter how hot they are. Just have sex with their consent without getting in trouble

now this one is 15, too old for me but would still fuck the brains outta her
>>
So you've given up on mature women that are your age who know better?
>>
>>36737699
Females are dumb as shit regardless of age.
>>
>>36738010
>know better
>after getting drilled by 50~ chads/tyrones
>and getting as loose and stretched as a rubber band
no thanks, I like prime thight teen pussy better
>>36736830
post your folder on imgur or something senpai, by the file names I can tell you got quite the collection there
>>
>>36737982
That fucking waist HNNNNNNNNNNG MOAR
>>
File: 15qt7.jpg (36KB, 369x960px) Image search: [Google]
15qt7.jpg
36KB, 369x960px
>>36738128
now I know 13 may be a little too "low" like some of the white knights here say but im pretty sure nobody would say anything if this quinceanera straight told you to fuck and impregnate her
>>
isnt this kind of thread against the rules?
Anyways glad its dying, sage btw
>>
>>36738511
topu keko orignale
>>
>>36738251
I'd impregnate anything impregnatable. I want sperm that can turn stem cells into fetuses. That way I can bust a load all over a zygote and turn one baby into 10. Make a bitch get born at the same time as her daughter and her daughter's sister/daughter. I want my dick to spray out babies. Jerk off on top of the Freedom Tower and ejaculate 1776 babies down onto the pavement below.
>>
>>36736830
>>36737084
big forehead,stupid teeth,looks inbred, still would fuck
>>36737884
cant tell too much from this pic besides the big abbo/mulato nose, still would fuck that cute teen ass balls deep
>>36737982
>>36738251
now this one is top tier, small to no tits, innocent looking face even tho she's probably already a whore and child bearing hips and waist, would impregnate over and over again, marry and live happily ever after. got her fb or insta?
>>
>>36736830
Where do you live anon? Those are commieblock stairs
>>
If you can do it. Do it.
Worst case you get caught so make sure you have a way to instantly kys
>>
>>36739250

This. Also all of the pictures look like they were taken in 2009.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.