[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice from other fembots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: femjak.png (452KB, 687x855px) Image search: [Google]
femjak.png
452KB, 687x855px
So, I met this guy online. He's super sweet, smart and funny. He also has a stable career. I went on a date with him, and he was a good conversationalist, treated my right and payed for the meal. However, one thing was wrong. He was short. Like really short. Probably 5'9" or so. So, my question is: how do I let him down easy. He keeps messaging me about going on another date, but I just can't be seen again with a guy that short. My girlfriends would probably make fun of me for it. What do I do?
>>
>>36736312
This bait is way too fucking obvious anon. Trust me, i made the 'i slept with 40 men and didn't tell my boyfriend' bait that garnered 300 replies last night.
>>
>>36736312
Dont let him down easy, thats why manlets never learn. Just be brutally honest and tell him that anything under 6'5 is unacceptable and maybe then he might understand where he belongs.
>>
funi maymay eheheheh xddDDdxD

Get out.
>>
File: 1492741824627.jpg (564KB, 1020x1486px) Image search: [Google]
1492741824627.jpg
564KB, 1020x1486px
xD G A R ENT EEED REPLIESX SSDCDDDE XD xD

sage and tell the roastie to fuck off

fuck off roastie!
>>
You know, he can always fucking behead you.

That way, you'll be the same height. Heck, he can even be taller
>>
>>36736312
>He was short. Like really short. Probably 5'9" or so.

lmaoroflomglol
>>
>fembot
>met a good man
>manlet meme
>my girlfriends

b8

I want to talk to real fembots tf?
>>
File: 473217203_1280-5420.jpg (666KB, 878x878px) Image search: [Google]
473217203_1280-5420.jpg
666KB, 878x878px
>>36736409
>Every atom is attracted to every atom
>E=mc^2
>Every energy is attracted to every energy
>Whether consciousness is matter or energy, it is attracted to every other consciousness
>???
>No such thing as fembots
>>
>>36736544
fembots are real but extremely rare and never single. Any fembot that exists is bound to be contacted by many different males, from total chads to total robots. She picks what she wants. Real fembot will pick a robot as bf. However once that happens that fembot is gone. If they break up, the fembot transforms into a roastie and generally will only seek chads.

Also Most atoms are attracted to Most other atoms. Other forces can rek gravity compltely. I have some magnets, trillions and trillions of atoms which hate eachother when oriented one way and then have attraction way stronger than gravity when oriented the other way.
>>
Tell him he shouldn't have skipped height day
>>
>>36736644
>fembots are real

that's TL;DR, you're retarded. Fuck you and your long winded faggy comment
>>
>>36736675
No. TL;DR fembots are real but you have basically 0 chance of ever meeting one, let alone actually succeeding in getting one as a gf.
>>
>>36736312
I fucking hate that picture its literally a 'fembot' using a feels face in order to seem vulnerable and sensitive but really shes just thinking about something and thats her resting bitch face.

fuck you
>>
>>36736312
>>36736363
This DESU senpai - be honest and maybe then he will learn
>>
File: 1490751107436.jpg (6KB, 256x267px) Image search: [Google]
1490751107436.jpg
6KB, 256x267px
>>36736312
topkek good bait OP
>>
>>36736359
>tfw you took this bait
You did good lad.
>>
>>36736359
>Tfw can't find the thread in the archive
Are you trying to trick me? You were successful if you were
>>
>>36736312
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you. you are a fucking whore i feel like killing myself. fuck out of my board, im a 24 year old virgin, never EVEN kissed a girl. 5'9" is NOT short at all, quite tall actually. I'm 5'7" which is average height in america and you're just a picky bitch, next thing you know, you'll say that 5 inches is small.
>>
>>36736312
holy shit anon, this is the weakest fucking bait I've seen in my life. Sage'd. 1/10, the sheer badness of this bait got me to reply.
>>
>>36736312
You're trolling, but if that's really an issue just say you're not interested - just don't be a dick and mention his height.

I need advice:
> fembot
> make friends via RPG club at local comic store
> we're all twenty something robots, cyborgs
> only chick
> robot there, collects anime figs, works as a cashier at the comic store
> have a crush on him
> we talk on the phone for a couple hours
> he does some nice stuff for me here and there
> also avoids physical contact with me
> is gross around me ( flatulent, etc.)
> we all get drunk during the game
> i ask to crash in the basment
> he comes down, has erection
> hugs me
> start holding his hand and snuggling his neck
> " uh.... I don't mean this seriously"
> i move away
> he keeps hugging me
> starts telling gross jokes ( cause i'm one of the guys, i guess)
> silently raging
> say he hurt my feelings, start crying
> he apologises
> texts me later saying he's sorry for " leading me on"

I don't mind gross potty humor / vulgarity when we're all hanging out, but holy fuck. Him shooting me down while still acting like I was his " bro" fucking killed me. He really doesn't see me as a woman / person with a sex drive, does he?
>>
>>36736312
dude what guy doesn't pay for a meal?
you act like its a big deal lol
like no duh. if he didn't he'd be a fucking weirdo.
>>
>>36736363
>anything under 6'5
>mfw at this bait
>>
>>36736359
>i made the 'i slept with 40 men and didn't tell my boyfriend' bait
That was solid work, anon. I expect great things from you in the future.
>>
>>36739329
You're about to be 8 inches shorter.
>>
>>36736312
Do what I do pretend to be a Stacie and just suck everyone's dick it made me real popular
>>
>>36739188
Hey roastie: BRAAAAAAAPPPPP
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/18281317
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.