[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other robots totally terrified of driving? I do it every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: road.jpg (108KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
road.jpg
108KB, 460x300px
Any other robots totally terrified of driving? I do it every day, but every time, I feel like I am *this* close to dying in a car crash. in particular many residential roads feel so incredibly narrow and you are a hair's breath from another car or the side of the road. Also, seems like people never go the speed limit, so whenever I try to be safe and be slow, people always tailgate me and honk at me, which gets me frustrated and anxious. Today I was driving on very narrow roads that took very sharp turns, and I was going slow, but the people behind me were getting so mad.

I hate it, I hate this feeling like I'm going to die.
>>
>>36735526
Yo. I drive in the left lane because my route requires an exit on the left and even driving 75 in a 65 I still get passed often.
>>
>>36735526

Actually, I feel the opposite way. Driving (as long as I'm not having to deal with a bunch of shitty drivers) is one of the only times I feel really relaxed. It's just comfy driving and listening to the radio
>>
>>36735526
Going slow isn't safe. Making others slow down for you isn't safe. Why do nerdy fucking robots think driving like a granny is safe?
>>
>claims to be a robot
>cant handle machinery
>>
File: finger on the trigger.jpg (22KB, 406x389px) Image search: [Google]
finger on the trigger.jpg
22KB, 406x389px
>23
>No license
>"Anon, you need to get your license"
>mfw every time a Normie reminds me I'm a two-feeter

I'll never step behind the wheels because of how terrifying it is. Fuck cars. Fuck modern life.
>>
>>36735896
Anon, you need to get your license.
>>
>>36735526
>so whenever I try to be safe and be slow, people always tailgate me and honk at me, which gets me frustrated and anxious
>>36735759

Even if I go 15 or 20 over the limit people tailgate and honk at me. And I keep hearing stories of cops giving people tickets for going just 10 over.

It's either have people honk at me or lose my money. I think prefer the former.
>>
>>36735759

When the speed limit says 35, and Im going 35, that is safe, but most people still consider it "slow"

The truth is that our culture in general is obsessed with driving fast. Driving slower is certainly safter than driving faster
>>
>>36736232
I've heard that driving slower than everybody around you is also unsafe.
>>
i fell off a kawasaki ninja zx6 going 60mph. i just went tumbling and scratched some skin.

car crashes aint that bad, i've been in 2 of them.

unless you're going 70+mph and crash head on full speed.....iT AIn't that bad.

stop being scared
>>
>>36735526
I'm just scared I'll get lost. If I get lost I won't know how to return and then I'll run out of gas and be stuck.
>>
>>36736242

But the problem is that everyone just drives to fast. When you come to a sharp turn, signs will often say GO SLOW or 15 MPH or something. But if you follow that, people behind you will get extremely mad and honk at you.
>>
>>36735526
I'm ok driving in my area, but I have a massive breakdown if I go in the city. Just the congestion and how close I am to cars and trying to park in tight high traffic places fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck REEEEEEEE

As for your problem, just stay in the righ tlane chillijng
>>
>>36736265

I'm scared because I'm always driving on really narrow roads and it's like if I move an inch one way or the other, I will crash. I don't understand why so many roads are so thin. Oftentimes I hit trees or something on the side of the road because I try to stay closer to the right to avoid cars on the left.
>>
>>36736361
>I don't understand why so many roads are so thin.
What country are you in?
>>
>>36736352

I always stay in the right lane. Im usually talking about a normal road with one lane in each direction, so people coming toward you are in the lane right next to you
>>
>>36736361
hey is this you >>36733662
>>
>>36736341
>>36736232
Because those speed limits
>are not necessarily designed for what the actual safe speed is.
Case in point, there's a neighborhoods in Beverly hills with really wide streets that are super wide, have visibility really far down. Yet the speed limit is 25 where it could be 50 easily simply because the rich fucks want don't want people driving fast through "their" road.
>speed limits were often put in place when cars HAD worse handing.
It's one thing to drive carefully in adverse conditions, when visibility is low, it's raining, you're coming up around a blind curve etc. But going slow for the sake of going slow IS LITERALLY NOT SAFE YOU FUCKING NERDS THIS HAS BEEN RESEARCHED OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Stop worrying about what some sign says. You need to develop a sense of how far you can take your car. Stop worrying about what some gay sign says. Interrupting the flow of traffic is considered a greater offense in many municipalities than not obeying the speed limit. Meaning that if everyone is going 80 in a 65 and youre going 50 you'll get pulled over before the speeders do. If you're going a decent speed and people are still on your shit either pull over or don't bother adjusting your speed. See the way alot of people work is that they use the car ahead of them for reference. While they might go 40 if they were alone they go 50 if the car ahead is going 50. If the car in front speeds to 55 they'll go to 55. Some people just tailgate. Don't worry about it.
>>36736361
No offense but someone like you shouldn't be driving.
>>
>>36735526
I like driving, especially those lonely, winding roads.
>>
>>36735526
I am now I made it through 3 IEDs and was injured twice, I like comfy driving but cant find it anymore
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.